TLS c/o 2020 - In #Squad We Trust

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Rate this thread

10
10
83%
9
0
No votes
8
1
8%
7
0
No votes
6
0
No votes
5
0
No votes
4
0
No votes
3
1
8%
2
0
No votes
1
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 12

User avatar
RParadela

Silver
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:04 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby RParadela » Wed May 03, 2017 12:53 pm

proteinshake wrote:
SybillAnnDorsett wrote:ok u guys think ur special/all that but Tulane literally just invited me to do a fast-track application and promised it would remain confidential b/c they don't participate in the LSAC Deposit/Matriculation notification service.

in other words i'm a bo$$

make a facebook


RT. The #squad will accept you immediately

User avatar
Stylnator

Silver
Posts: 503
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:26 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby Stylnator » Wed May 03, 2017 12:56 pm

RParadela wrote:
proteinshake wrote:
SybillAnnDorsett wrote:ok u guys think ur special/all that but Tulane literally just invited me to do a fast-track application and promised it would remain confidential b/c they don't participate in the LSAC Deposit/Matriculation notification service.

in other words i'm a bo$$

make a facebook


RT. The #squad will accept you immediately


PLZ SYBILL

User avatar
Thelaw23

Silver
Posts: 790
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:23 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby Thelaw23 » Wed May 03, 2017 1:00 pm

Litt1tUp wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
proteinshake wrote:
Monday wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:
brinicolec wrote:
Litt1tUp wrote:Just started rewatching Suits and I can't believe in the first episode the kid pays Mike $1000 for a 158.. :shock:


lol I never noticed. That is crazy though, especially since Mike is probably capable of getting into the 170s

never watched the show, but this alone makes me want to start. Would ya'll recommend it?

No. http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewt ... 0&t=274939

well the first season is definitely good, people usually trash talk it because it fell off after a while.


I'm personally still a fan lol.


+1

My real reason to go to big law is to meet a Rachel Zane and embrace my true personality as Louis Litt



Whose talking shit about Suits again

User avatar
RParadela

Silver
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:04 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby RParadela » Wed May 03, 2017 1:06 pm

[quote="Thelaw23"][/quote]

Suits sucks.

But more importantly, why haven't YOU joined the #squad?

User avatar
Thelaw23

Silver
Posts: 790
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:23 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby Thelaw23 » Wed May 03, 2017 1:08 pm

RParadela wrote:
Thelaw23 wrote:


Suits sucks.

But more importantly, why haven't YOU joined the #squad?



I didn't even know there was a #squad

The Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists forum gives me post traumatic anxiety so I try to keep away from these parts now a days

User avatar
SybillAnnDorsett

Gold
Posts: 1719
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby SybillAnnDorsett » Wed May 03, 2017 1:21 pm

Stylnator wrote:
RParadela wrote:
proteinshake wrote:
SybillAnnDorsett wrote:ok u guys think ur special/all that but Tulane literally just invited me to do a fast-track application and promised it would remain confidential b/c they don't participate in the LSAC Deposit/Matriculation notification service.

in other words i'm a bo$$

make a facebook


RT. The #squad will accept you immediately


PLZ SYBILL


friends, I'll consider it! It's been like 7 years since I had a facebook but y'all got me thinking about it now.

ldlestrange

Bronze
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:50 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby ldlestrange » Wed May 03, 2017 1:22 pm

SybillAnnDorsett wrote:
Stylnator wrote:
RParadela wrote:
proteinshake wrote:
SybillAnnDorsett wrote:ok u guys think ur special/all that but Tulane literally just invited me to do a fast-track application and promised it would remain confidential b/c they don't participate in the LSAC Deposit/Matriculation notification service.

in other words i'm a bo$$

make a facebook


RT. The #squad will accept you immediately


PLZ SYBILL


friends, I'll consider it! It's been like 7 years since I had a facebook but y'all got me thinking about it now.

we want you in here!!!!

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby chandhi » Wed May 03, 2017 1:25 pm

Please message me or Keilz if you want to join the fb #squad! So far, I don't know how to add non-friends, but I'm sure we can figure it out. Or we can just be friends :mrgreen:

edit:
R. Jeeves wrote:.

Thanks for the new thread title 8)

User avatar
R. Jeeves

Gold
Posts: 1980
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby R. Jeeves » Wed May 03, 2017 1:26 pm

chandhi wrote:Please message me or Keilz if you want to join the fb #squad! So far, I don't know how to add non-friends, but I'm sure we can figure it out. Or we can just be friends :mrgreen:

edit:
R. Jeeves wrote:.

Thanks for the new thread title 8)

8)

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash

Silver
Posts: 1297
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:27 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash » Wed May 03, 2017 1:28 pm

Gonna make a new #squad for people who aren't insane and like Suits (but if think suits is good post season 4 you are not allowed)

User avatar
thatlawlkid

Gold
Posts: 2223
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby thatlawlkid » Wed May 03, 2017 2:40 pm

proteinshake wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:.

you've been involved in two out of two controversies so far, you're on a roll :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol i think 3/3 actually if you count the FB group. I think it's important to engage and discuss views.

User avatar
SybillAnnDorsett

Gold
Posts: 1719
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby SybillAnnDorsett » Wed May 03, 2017 2:46 pm

This is totally selfish and self-serving but I also don't honestly feel bad? It's weird but anyway did a lot of y'all withdraw/decline acceptances from NYU? Just need a reason to feel like my dreams aren't crushed yet. Thanks!! <3 smooches

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby chandhi » Wed May 03, 2017 2:51 pm

SybillAnnDorsett wrote:This is totally selfish and self-serving but I also don't honestly feel bad? It's weird but anyway did a lot of y'all withdraw/decline acceptances from NYU? Just need a reason to feel like my dreams aren't crushed yet. Thanks!! <3 smooches

I did! With you and a few others on my mind. Don't let go of your dreams!

User avatar
SybillAnnDorsett

Gold
Posts: 1719
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby SybillAnnDorsett » Wed May 03, 2017 2:58 pm

chandhi wrote:
SybillAnnDorsett wrote:This is totally selfish and self-serving but I also don't honestly feel bad? It's weird but anyway did a lot of y'all withdraw/decline acceptances from NYU? Just need a reason to feel like my dreams aren't crushed yet. Thanks!! <3 smooches

I did! With you and a few others on my mind. Don't let go of your dreams!


<3 you rock. and your insta does, too
:wink:

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby chandhi » Wed May 03, 2017 3:01 pm

SybillAnnDorsett wrote:
chandhi wrote:
SybillAnnDorsett wrote:This is totally selfish and self-serving but I also don't honestly feel bad? It's weird but anyway did a lot of y'all withdraw/decline acceptances from NYU? Just need a reason to feel like my dreams aren't crushed yet. Thanks!! <3 smooches

I did! With you and a few others on my mind. Don't let go of your dreams!


<3 you rock. and your insta does, too
:wink:

<3 :D

potterotter

Bronze
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:37 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby potterotter » Thu May 04, 2017 9:33 pm

---
Last edited by potterotter on Thu May 25, 2017 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
brinicolec

Gold
Posts: 4480
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby brinicolec » Thu May 04, 2017 9:41 pm

potterotter wrote:Did anyone else get an email from the ABA welcoming you as a new member?
I never signed up. Is this automatic?


I think ppl have decided if you did the barbri scholly you got the membership.

carsondalywashere

Silver
Posts: 533
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:33 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby carsondalywashere » Thu May 04, 2017 10:56 pm

What's with schools sending out emails about not pulling from the waitlist this year? Does anyone know if this is typical behavior?
Last edited by carsondalywashere on Thu May 04, 2017 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Keilz

Gold
Posts: 2316
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:35 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby Keilz » Thu May 04, 2017 11:03 pm


goldenbear2020

Silver
Posts: 629
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:47 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby goldenbear2020 » Thu May 04, 2017 11:16 pm

Keilz wrote:The new rankings are out, discuss:
https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/mcdonalds-breakfast-menu-ranked

The McGriddles are the HYS of the McD breakfast menu.

User avatar
Stephylynette

Bronze
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:04 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby Stephylynette » Thu May 04, 2017 11:55 pm

goldenbear2020 wrote:
Keilz wrote:The new rankings are out, discuss:
https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/mcdonalds-breakfast-menu-ranked

The McGriddles are the HYS of the McD breakfast menu.

The McGriddle plus a hashbrown = Yale w/ no debt

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby chandhi » Fri May 05, 2017 12:10 am

Stephylynette wrote:
goldenbear2020 wrote:
Keilz wrote:The new rankings are out, discuss:
https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/mcdonalds-breakfast-menu-ranked

The McGriddles are the HYS of the McD breakfast menu.

The McGriddle plus a hashbrown = Yale w/ no debt

Everyone knows the rankings are meaningless and TCR is to not go at all. It's not worth it

Keilz

Gold
Posts: 2316
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:35 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby Keilz » Fri May 05, 2017 12:11 am

chandhi wrote:
Stephylynette wrote:
goldenbear2020 wrote:
Keilz wrote:The new rankings are out, discuss:
https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/mcdonalds-breakfast-menu-ranked

The McGriddles are the HYS of the McD breakfast menu.

The McGriddle plus a hashbrown = Yale w/ no debt

Everyone knows the rankings are meaningless and TCR is to not go at all. It's not worth it


If you can get something on the value menu, then maybe it's option. But I wouldn't pay full combo price for a meal there.

User avatar
proteinshake

Gold
Posts: 4637
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:20 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby proteinshake » Fri May 05, 2017 12:38 am

chandhi wrote:
Stephylynette wrote:
goldenbear2020 wrote:
Keilz wrote:The new rankings are out, discuss:
https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/mcdonalds-breakfast-menu-ranked

The McGriddles are the HYS of the McD breakfast menu.

The McGriddle plus a hashbrown = Yale w/ no debt

Everyone knows the rankings are meaningless and TCR is to not go at all. It's not worth it

^ isn't the purpose of breakfast to energize you? I just wanna go back to bed if I have a fast food breakfast.

Keilz

Gold
Posts: 2316
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:35 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 #squad thread

Postby Keilz » Fri May 05, 2017 1:40 am

proteinshake wrote:
chandhi wrote:
Stephylynette wrote:
goldenbear2020 wrote:
Keilz wrote:The new rankings are out, discuss:
https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/mcdonalds-breakfast-menu-ranked

The McGriddles are the HYS of the McD breakfast menu.

The McGriddle plus a hashbrown = Yale w/ no debt

Everyone knows the rankings are meaningless and TCR is to not go at all. It's not worth it

^ isn't the purpose of breakfast to energize you? I just wanna go back to bed if I have a fast food breakfast.


Ok mr health :roll:



Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: eagle17 and 16 guests