TLS c/o 2020 - In #Squad We Trust

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Rate this thread

10
10
83%
9
0
No votes
8
1
8%
7
0
No votes
6
0
No votes
5
0
No votes
4
0
No votes
3
1
8%
2
0
No votes
1
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 12

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby chandhi » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:44 pm

Keilz wrote:
RParadela wrote:
chandhi wrote:
Keilz wrote:
RParadela wrote:I'm actually somewhat concerned that the vast majority of people at law school will be married or engaged or in long term relationships when I start... That would really suck the fun out of social events


lol, I've heard from MANY lawyers/law students that you don't date other law students. I think as evidenced by this thread and our facebook group that even if you're in a relationship we still want to make friends and go do things

+1

Do we seem like fun-suckers, RParadela?! :cry:


Hahaha no you guys are great, but sexual tension in groups always makes things more interesting. If everyone is dating other people... Bleh


Spoken like a true K-JD :)

LOL nu pole in fb group

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby Mikey » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:46 pm

chandhi wrote:LOL nu pole in fb group

forever alone :/

User avatar
Leliana

Bronze
Posts: 464
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:23 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby Leliana » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:52 pm

I'm in a relationship but I've had multiple friends here in the city request matchmaking services for once I start school lol. "So... you'll hook me up with one of your nice law school classmates, right?" :)

User avatar
airwrecka

Silver
Posts: 1118
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby airwrecka » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:54 pm

Leliana wrote:I'm in a relationship but I've had multiple friends here in the city request matchmaking services for once I start school lol. "So... you'll hook me up with one of your nice law school classmates, right?" :)


haha that's great. I'm sure my friends would want the same but they'll be thousands of miles away! :(

User avatar
haley12

Silver
Posts: 537
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:37 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby haley12 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:57 pm

Leliana wrote:I'm in a relationship but I've had multiple friends here in the city request matchmaking services for once I start school lol. "So... you'll hook me up with one of your nice law school classmates, right?" :)


Same haha. Definitely got some friends on the prowl

User avatar
Stephylynette

Bronze
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:04 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby Stephylynette » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:59 pm

Leliana wrote:I'm in a relationship but I've had multiple friends here in the city request matchmaking services for once I start school lol. "So... you'll hook me up with one of your nice law school classmates, right?" :)

I'm single but SO many people have requested that I connect them with my "soon-to-be-rich" classmates. Lol

User avatar
Stephylynette

Bronze
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:04 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby Stephylynette » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:00 pm

haley12 wrote:
Leliana wrote:I'm in a relationship but I've had multiple friends here in the city request matchmaking services for once I start school lol. "So... you'll hook me up with one of your nice law school classmates, right?" :)


Same haha. Definitely got some friends on the prowl

I have no idea why but "prowl" made me bust out laughing. That's accurate though

User avatar
proteinshake

Gold
Posts: 4637
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:20 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby proteinshake » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:00 pm

Stephylynette wrote:
Leliana wrote:I'm in a relationship but I've had multiple friends here in the city request matchmaking services for once I start school lol. "So... you'll hook me up with one of your nice law school classmates, right?" :)

I'm single but SO many people have requested that I connect them with my "soon-to-be-rich" classmates. Lol

:lol:

User avatar
Stephylynette

Bronze
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:04 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby Stephylynette » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:02 pm

proteinshake wrote:
Stephylynette wrote:
Leliana wrote:I'm in a relationship but I've had multiple friends here in the city request matchmaking services for once I start school lol. "So... you'll hook me up with one of your nice law school classmates, right?" :)

I'm single but SO many people have requested that I connect them with my "soon-to-be-rich" classmates. Lol

:lol:

Want me to give your name to a couple of hotties, Protein? I know some folks

User avatar
haley12

Silver
Posts: 537
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:37 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby haley12 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:04 pm

thatlawlkid wrote:
RParadela wrote:I'm actually somewhat concerned that the vast majority of people at law school will be married or engaged or in long term relationships when I start... That would really suck the fun out of social events

My fears exactly. Especially considering NU has a relatively older demographic... and we're far away from the undergrads too :(


+1
Especially because I'm K-JD, young for my grade, and graduating early :shock:

Rigo

Diamond
Posts: 16642
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby Rigo » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:06 pm

I would never seek out dating a lawyer/law student. They tend to be the least satisfied and fulfilled people on the planet ime.

User avatar
haley12

Silver
Posts: 537
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:37 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby haley12 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:07 pm

Stephylynette wrote:
Leliana wrote:I'm in a relationship but I've had multiple friends here in the city request matchmaking services for once I start school lol. "So... you'll hook me up with one of your nice law school classmates, right?" :)

I'm single but SO many people have requested that I connect them with my "soon-to-be-rich" classmates. Lol


Some of my friends have even specified no PI lmao

Keilz

Gold
Posts: 2316
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:35 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby Keilz » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:08 pm

Rigo wrote:I would never seek out dating a lawyer/law student. They tend to be the least satisfied and fulfilled people on the planet ime.


sounds about right for me

User avatar
RParadela

Silver
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:04 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby RParadela » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:08 pm

haley12 wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:
RParadela wrote:I'm actually somewhat concerned that the vast majority of people at law school will be married or engaged or in long term relationships when I start... That would really suck the fun out of social events

My fears exactly. Especially considering NU has a relatively older demographic... and we're far away from the undergrads too :(


+1
Especially because I'm K-JD, young for my grade, and graduating early :shock:


Oh shit, same here! I'll be 21 when I start law school 8)

User avatar
haley12

Silver
Posts: 537
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:37 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby haley12 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:10 pm

RParadela wrote:
haley12 wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:
RParadela wrote:I'm actually somewhat concerned that the vast majority of people at law school will be married or engaged or in long term relationships when I start... That would really suck the fun out of social events

My fears exactly. Especially considering NU has a relatively older demographic... and we're far away from the undergrads too :(


+1
Especially because I'm K-JD, young for my grade, and graduating early :shock:


Oh shit, same here! I'll be 21 when I start law school 8)


gotcha beat by one year ;)

User avatar
Stephylynette

Bronze
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:04 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby Stephylynette » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:11 pm

haley12 wrote:
Stephylynette wrote:
Leliana wrote:I'm in a relationship but I've had multiple friends here in the city request matchmaking services for once I start school lol. "So... you'll hook me up with one of your nice law school classmates, right?" :)

I'm single but SO many people have requested that I connect them with my "soon-to-be-rich" classmates. Lol


Some of my friends have even specified no PI lmao

Omg lmao

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby amta » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:11 pm

Rigo wrote:I would never seek out dating a lawyer/law student. They tend to be the least satisfied and fulfilled people on the planet ime.


fake news

Monday

Silver
Posts: 784
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:36 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby Monday » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:11 pm

.
Last edited by Monday on Thu May 11, 2017 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Stephylynette

Bronze
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:04 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby Stephylynette » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:12 pm

haley12 wrote:
RParadela wrote:
haley12 wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:
RParadela wrote:I'm actually somewhat concerned that the vast majority of people at law school will be married or engaged or in long term relationships when I start... That would really suck the fun out of social events

My fears exactly. Especially considering NU has a relatively older demographic... and we're far away from the undergrads too :(


+1
Especially because I'm K-JD, young for my grade, and graduating early :shock:


Oh shit, same here! I'll be 21 when I start law school 8)


gotcha beat by one year ;)

I graduated last year but it was a year early, so I'll be 22. Basically K-JD w/ some useless work experience

User avatar
haley12

Silver
Posts: 537
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:37 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby haley12 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:14 pm

Monday wrote:Gross, babies!


"Aren't you a little young to be going to law school?"
"Yes, yes I am."

#namethatreferenceoldpeoplewon'tget

Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash

Silver
Posts: 1297
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:27 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby Dr.Degrees_Cr.Cash » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:17 pm

RParadela wrote:I'm actually somewhat concerned that the vast majority of people at law school will be married or engaged or in long term relationships when I start... That would really suck the fun out of social events


BB, you're K-Jd at UVA. Just find some UG seniors

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby amta » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:17 pm

Monday wrote:Gross, babies!


plz pw.

User avatar
Gitaroo_Dude

Silver
Posts: 546
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:06 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby Gitaroo_Dude » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:19 pm

haley12 wrote:
Monday wrote:Gross, babies!


"Aren't you a little young to be going to law school?"
"Yes, yes I am."

#namethatreferenceoldpeoplewon'tget


Glad to see another Phineas & Ferb fan. *high five*

Keilz

Gold
Posts: 2316
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:35 am

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby Keilz » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:21 pm

omg I just realized I was too glued to TLS and missed my massage at work for staff appreciation day :roll:

User avatar
Leliana

Bronze
Posts: 464
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:23 pm

Re: TLS c/o 2020 Applicants (politics pole)

Postby Leliana » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:23 pm

Keilz wrote:omg I just realized I was too glued to TLS and missed my massage at work for staff appreciation day :roll:


Wow, massages? Jelly. I got 50 bucks though so I can't complain.



Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: sneakysnake and 19 guests