HaveMercy wrote:If I'm retaking in September, should I already have applied with my June score and send in whatever I get in September later? Or do I wait for my Sept. score?
I'm also retaking and googled this the other day lol. i think for the September test, it's no big deal to just wait, especially since they probably won't finish processing your app without the new score if, for whatever reason, you decide to apply early and inform them you're retaking. If you don't inform them you're retaking, you risk them making an admission decision before they receive your new score. If you have everything else in order for apps, once scores are released you can hit submit on all those babies and it'll still be at the latest mid/late-October, which is generally considered pretty early in the cycle, and then you can relax until you hear back *well, and then you can wait. I don't think relax is the best word*