c/o 2019 Applicant Compendium (2015 - 2016)
Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:57 pm
Tell the world where you're going > Class of 2019: Destinations Thread
Countdown to law school!
William & Mary
0L Ladies - Female C/O 2019 Applicants
c/o 2019 LGBTQ Applicants (2015-2016)
Claim one that hasn't been made, post them here when you know about them. For now I just have T14s but I'll gladly add any school for which you want to make one. Feel free to give me other helpful resources and I'll add them to this post for INCREASED LEGITIMACY
Helpful Threads and Links
2015 - 2016 Admissions Spreadsheets
T50 First Acceptances & Scholarships: Last Cycle/This Cycle
Do I Have a Hidden Waiver?! A Pictorial Guide
Oh the places you'll go: predict your outcome for the cycle
Mylsn.info Admissions Search
LST Score Reports
Standard 509 Reports
Previous Poll Results:
How many T14s are you applying to?
Which school thread has the best banner?
Where do you realistically think you'll end up?
What's your favorite law school marketing buzzword?
Which one of Colin Woodward's American Nations do you live in?
How many schools have you applied to so far? (as of 10/7)
Compendium discussion questions:
basedvulpes wrote:1. What is the thesis or main point of the literature?
2. What are the motives for fips’ actions?
3. Is there a moral or a lesson that the Hoo2 communicates through the work of his gifs?
4. Which character does the reader most closely identify with? Is there an antagonist (someone in conflict with the protagonist)?
5. Did you like or dislike the compendium? Why or why not?
6. What are the core values underlying the quasi-society of the compendium?
7. Who is the Jerry (Parks and Rec) of the compendium?
8. What does this say about humanity and the world?
9. Who among us is the most noble actor?
10. How would you characterize the overall tone of the compendium?
11. Whacka received a Dillard on Day 1. What does this event foreshadow?
12. Why does Ben object so strongly to his cartoon characterization? Do you think his objections are valid?
13. Pick a character. What does their avatar say about them? Do you think it was a good choice?
14. How do the great Duke/UVA thread fires of 2015 factor into the Compendium as a whole?
15. How has political discourse evolved? Who have been the main actors and what roles have they played?
16. Analyze the shifts in tone and mood of the Compendium up to this point.
17. How did chalky's brief presence disrupt the status quo, and how did this disruption ultimately change the compendium?
18. What does the sad discussion of relationships in the UVA thread say about relationships in the 21st century?