Deleted Post

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
PJam1989

Deleted Post

Postby PJam1989 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:40 pm

Deleted Post
Last edited by PJam1989 on Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Manteca

Re: Is No New Good News? (Temple)

Postby Manteca » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:42 pm

I would advise retaking the LSAT. That GPA is far too high to waste on such a low LSAT score.

Nomo

Postby Nomo » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:46 pm

The best news would be a rejection. Then you can take a few months to study and reapply next year. With that GPA you should be able to attend a better school than temple with a large scholarship. But you need a reasonable LSAT first.

BlueBerryBus

Postby BlueBerryBus » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:08 pm

PJam1989 wrote:Hello everyone,

I sent my application to Temple Law on February 6. The file was labeled as being complete that very same day. As of today, April 1, the file still has the complete status on "Status Checker" which was posted on February 6. Almost 2 months...no updates. I have been browsing through the Law School Numbers Website, and have found that many students (Mostly Accepted) have sent their applications in to Temple well after me, and have already received a decision. My question is, is no news good news? Do admissions committee members tend to get accepted students a decision first, and wait longer for rejected / waitlisted students?

My GPA is a 3.92, but my LSAT is a terrible 149. I did graduate from Temple as an undergrad, however, and have given back to the University. PJ

Have you gotten a response from Temple? I am still waiting as well. Thanks.

Clearly

Postby Clearly » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:28 pm

PLEASE RETAKE. You're gonna let a multiple choice test ruin your life! That GPA can get you to any law school in the country if you could just figure out how to take an easily learned multiple choice test about putting things in order, or reading interesting short stimuli. Think Harvard, or Penn if you want to stay local, all possible with that GPA and a high lsat score.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”