Brooklyn Law Applicants 17/18

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
Dream_weaver32
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:38 pm

Brooklyn Law Applicants 17/18

Postby Dream_weaver32 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:42 pm


lcm16
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:38 pm

Re: Brooklyn Law Applicants 17/18

Postby lcm16 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:46 pm

does anyone know when decisions will go out? I applied the end of october and haven't heard
I also applied under the regular 3 year track
Last edited by lcm16 on Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dream_weaver32
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:38 pm

Re: Brooklyn Law Applicants 17/18

Postby Dream_weaver32 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:48 pm

I was accepted into the 2-year program yesterday at the end of my interview.

ETA: Applied/complete 12/4, Interview/acceptance 12/11

lawschoolstud23
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:27 pm

Re: Brooklyn Law Applicants 17/18

Postby lawschoolstud23 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:52 pm

According to last years thread people heard early February? My best guess is the traditional 3 year will be late January/early February. Also check out LSN, apparently some people have heard back.
Last edited by lawschoolstud23 on Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
mmlarell
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Brooklyn Law Applicants 17/18

Postby mmlarell » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:07 am

Accepted 12/15

User avatar
sanetzba
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:14 pm

Re: Brooklyn Law Applicants 17/18

Postby sanetzba » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:28 pm

Dream_weaver32 wrote:I was accepted into the 2-year program yesterday at the end of my interview.

ETA: Applied/complete 12/4, Interview/acceptance 12/11


I have an interview on Monday what type of questions did they ask you?

User avatar
Dream_weaver32
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:38 pm

Re: Brooklyn Law Applicants 17/18

Postby Dream_weaver32 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:35 pm

sanetzba wrote:
Dream_weaver32 wrote:I was accepted into the 2-year program yesterday at the end of my interview.

ETA: Applied/complete 12/4, Interview/acceptance 12/11


I have an interview on Monday what type of questions did they ask you?


Be prepared to give more detail about your resume and statements. Was a very friendly conversation that lasted about 45 minutes.

User avatar
sanetzba
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:14 pm

Re: Brooklyn Law Applicants 17/18

Postby sanetzba » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:17 pm

Dream_weaver32 wrote:
sanetzba wrote:
Dream_weaver32 wrote:I was accepted into the 2-year program yesterday at the end of my interview.

ETA: Applied/complete 12/4, Interview/acceptance 12/11


I have an interview on Monday what type of questions did they ask you?


Be prepared to give more detail about your resume and statements. Was a very friendly conversation that lasted about 45 minutes.


Okay thanks for the advice. I'll definitely prepare for that!

was1234
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 3:14 am

Re: Brooklyn Law Applicants 17/18

Postby was1234 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:12 am

Checking in! Application in as of yesterday.

User avatar
kayrih
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:21 am

Re: Brooklyn Law Applicants 17/18

Postby kayrih » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:55 pm

Checking in! Applied today!

User avatar
churrochi
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 6:36 pm

Re: Brooklyn Law Applicants 17/18

Postby churrochi » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:13 pm

Checking in.

Accepted on 12/18! Said to wait until mid-Jan for financial aid info.

User avatar
Dream_weaver32
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:38 pm

Re: Brooklyn Law Applicants 17/18

Postby Dream_weaver32 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:20 pm

churrochi wrote:Checking in.

Accepted on 12/18! Said to wait until mid-Jan for financial aid info.


What program?

User avatar
Dream_weaver32
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:38 pm

Re: Brooklyn Law Applicants 17/18

Postby Dream_weaver32 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:21 pm

Has anyone been accepted into the 2-year program and have plans to attend the 2-year even March 2?

User avatar
kayrih
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:21 am

Re: Brooklyn Law Applicants 17/18

Postby kayrih » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:28 pm

Dream_weaver32 wrote:Has anyone been accepted into the 2-year program and have plans to attend the 2-year even March 2?


.
Last edited by kayrih on Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dream_weaver32
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:38 pm

Re: Brooklyn Law Applicants 17/18

Postby Dream_weaver32 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:30 pm

kayrih wrote:
Dream_weaver32 wrote:Has anyone been accepted into the 2-year program and have plans to attend the 2-year even March 2?



Applied for the two-year program. Received an email asking for a "Why 2-year" essay. Will be sending that in this weekend!

Are you saying they have a March 2 start on the two-year program?


No, they are having a separate 2-year ASD on March 2.

mrwc18
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:06 pm

Re: Brooklyn Law Applicants 17/18

Postby mrwc18 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:39 pm

WL by status checker. No email yet.

uwalum2014
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 am

Re: Brooklyn Law Applicants 17/18

Postby uwalum2014 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:39 pm

Admitted in December for 3 year program. Wasn't offered a scholarship up to this point. Any idea when they send out scholarship offers?

User avatar
Iagreetotheseterms
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:24 am

Re: Brooklyn Law Applicants 17/18

Postby Iagreetotheseterms » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:43 pm

Accepted yesterday.

jcross01
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:11 pm

Re: Brooklyn Law Applicants 17/18

Postby jcross01 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:20 pm

in via email this morning!

User avatar
Dream_weaver32
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:38 pm

Re: Brooklyn Law Applicants 17/18

Postby Dream_weaver32 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:32 pm

Received my award this morning. Very very strong offer. PM for details.

User avatar
ku546
Posts: 117
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:41 am

Re: Brooklyn Law Applicants 17/18

Postby ku546 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:54 pm

Also got scholarship via e-mail today. PM for dets.

tkim88
Posts: 180
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:14 pm

Re: Brooklyn Law Applicants 17/18

Postby tkim88 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:49 pm

In via status checker ("Accepted"). Still no email yet.

lcm16
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:38 pm

Re: Brooklyn Law Applicants 17/18

Postby lcm16 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:46 pm

Hi
so I am currently deciding between Villanova and Brooklyn. I want to work in NYC but love both schools. Any insight?
I don't know what to do and am freaking out.
I have received 25,000 from Brooklyn and 10,000 from villanova

riku33090
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:46 pm

Re: Brooklyn Law Applicants 17/18

Postby riku33090 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:40 am

lcm16 wrote:Hi
so I am currently deciding between Villanova and Brooklyn. I want to work in NYC but love both schools. Any insight?
I don't know what to do and am freaking out.
I have received 25,000 from Brooklyn and 10,000 from villanova


Definitely Brooklyn, being in a large city is itself a plus.

riku33090
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:46 pm

Re: Brooklyn Law Applicants 17/18

Postby riku33090 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:45 am

Hi guys, I am currently a 1L.

I am posting this mainly to sell my textbooks, but if you guys have any questions regarding student housing and other school related materials please ask.

Also, I am selling my books along with the outlines that go with it. Yes i said outlines, I have a lot of outlines, i'll be happy to give all of them to you and point out the one i think is the best. It not only has case briefs but also has professor opinions on each case.

Let me know.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”