- Posts: 21
- Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:57 pm
I would just like a little advice on my resume. Everything is centered in Word, so right now that is not an issue. Can anyone see any formatting issues or if I should put dates elsewhere, etc. or even if I need to add more? Any input is appreciated. Thank you!
XXXX XXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXXX, OH XXXXX
EDUCATION XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX August 2010 – Present
Bachelor of Science, Bioengineering
Minor: Entrepreneurship, Family, and Small Business
• Expected Graduation Date: May 2015
• Cumulative Grade Point Average: 3.735
EXPERIENCE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX May - August 2012 & 2013
Undergraduate Research Assistant, Extraction of Sugars for Biofuels, Bioengineering
• Communicated with fellow research students.
• Utilized laboratory equipment, such as pipettes and pH probes.
• Learned and used the simultaneous isomerization and reactive extraction technique.
• Collected data and kept a detailed record in a notebook.
• Analyzed data and represented in graphical form.
Ethicon Endo-Surgery, a Johnson & Johnson Company, Cincinnati, Ohio
Research and Development Engineering Co-op January 2013 – May 2013
• Analyzed data using Minitab computer software.
• Offered solutions to design issues on current medical devices.
• Developed concepts for use in the creation of a test method for cutting speed.
• Designed and improved upon testing equipment for cutting speed.
• Communicated with suppliers to manufacture equipment.
Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Dayton, Ohio
Research and Development Co-op Student August – December 2013, May – August 2014
• Conducted squat-stand testing and analyzed data utilizing Excel.
• Collected data on inertial measurement units.
• Developed MATLAB code to analyze inertial measurement unit data.
• Wrote and executed a procedure for testing of a heating and cooling patient litter.
• Communicated test results to contracted companies for improvement of the patient litter.
Bioengineering Peer Mentor August 2013 – December 2013
• Execute lesson plans once a week with freshmen in the Bioengineering program.
• Assist students with homework, core classes, and being acquainted with college life.
• Excellent in written and verbal communication
HONORS AND AWARDS
• XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Honors Program
• Choose Ohio First For Engineering and Entrepreneurship Scholarship
• President’s List Summer 2012, Dean’s List
• Teaching Our Kids – President and Founder
• Tau Beta Pi – Treasurer
• Engineers Without Borders – Student Member and Ability Center Project Chair
• Biomedical Engineering Society – Vice President
• Engineering Council – Student Member (elected)
- Dr. Nefario
- Posts: 2420
- Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: 01panm, 34iplaw, ae5672, AJ1010, Aquinas, Baby Gaga, courtneyleigh_1, godinacup, goldenbear2020, Huxley, Instrumental, lawnerd87, lillawyer2, MikeyTheOrangeOne, mm2368, no exit, Pinkpanda24, sdb, sittykitty, Smc1994, sonyco, Tazewell, texteach, Thelaw23 and 46 guests