FSU Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
michiarmen
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:37 pm

Re: FSU Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby michiarmen » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:45 pm

Still under "application complete" since January 22nd. When is an appropriate amount of time to call and ask them when I should be going under review ?

jar09e
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:48 pm

Re: FSU Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby jar09e » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:09 pm

Anyone started looking for housing? or is there a housing forum on here? PM if you want.

jlaw2015
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:12 pm

Re: FSU Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby jlaw2015 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:46 pm

After sending an email yesterday to see what was going on with my application as it had almost been 3 months and deadlines are encroaching, I was placed into review yesterday and received the call today that I have been accepted! Good luck to everyone still waiting!!!

wolfjs70
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:51 pm

Re: FSU Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby wolfjs70 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:31 pm

michiarmen wrote:Still under "application complete" since January 22nd. When is an appropriate amount of time to call and ask them when I should be going under review ?


I called last Friday (4/3) and asked. Been complete since 2/23. The lady on the phone said they don't look at them until they've been there 90 days. Sounded weird to me, but whatever.

ashnicolewatson
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:27 pm

Re: FSU Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby ashnicolewatson » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:58 pm

.
Last edited by ashnicolewatson on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

michiarmen
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:37 pm

Re: FSU Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby michiarmen » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:44 am

I have been complete since january 22nd and I finally emailed them asking if everything was okay and that I was eager to hear back on April 8th. Finally went under review on the 10th and still haven't heard back.

What's the normal wait time once under review ?

isajgh
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:48 pm

Re: FSU Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby isajgh » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:53 pm

So has anyone gotten an acceptance or waitlist if they got the message "Decision made and will arrive by mail" on the online status check? Judging from everyone's posts on this thread, I'm figuring this is an automatic denial.

hillary clinton
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:18 pm

Re: FSU Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby hillary clinton » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:20 pm

isajgh wrote:So has anyone gotten an acceptance or waitlist if they got the message "Decision made and will arrive by mail" on the online status check? Judging from everyone's posts on this thread, I'm figuring this is an automatic denial.


Also wondering the same thing.

User avatar
dasani13
Posts: 1056
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Re: FSU Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby dasani13 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:06 pm

wolfjs70 wrote:
michiarmen wrote:Still under "application complete" since January 22nd. When is an appropriate amount of time to call and ask them when I should be going under review ?


I called last Friday (4/3) and asked. Been complete since 2/23. The lady on the phone said they don't look at them until they've been there 90 days. Sounded weird to me, but whatever.


I was accepted 2 weeks after I applied so what she said makes no sense.

User avatar
dasani13
Posts: 1056
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Re: FSU Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby dasani13 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:07 pm

hillary clinton wrote:
isajgh wrote:So has anyone gotten an acceptance or waitlist if they got the message "Decision made and will arrive by mail" on the online status check? Judging from everyone's posts on this thread, I'm figuring this is an automatic denial.


Also wondering the same thing.


that's what it said on my status checker before I got my acceptance letter in the mail.

pimabread
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:42 pm

Re: FSU Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby pimabread » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:24 pm

hillary clinton wrote:
isajgh wrote:So has anyone gotten an acceptance or waitlist if they got the message "Decision made and will arrive by mail" on the online status check? Judging from everyone's posts on this thread, I'm figuring this is an automatic denial.


Also wondering the same thing.


Did you get accepted? I'm in the same boat as you and I've read that sometimes they don't call to inform.

User avatar
enotini
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:09 am

Re: FSU Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby enotini » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:47 am

I just submitted my deposit to UNC and withdrew from FSU. I got a $60k scholarship from FSU that will be going back to the financial aid committee, so now would be a good time to try and negotiate with them! Just an FYI

yaley08
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 7:19 pm

Re: FSU Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby yaley08 » Fri May 15, 2015 7:20 pm

dasani13 wrote:
hillary clinton wrote:
isajgh wrote:So has anyone gotten an acceptance or waitlist if they got the message "Decision made and will arrive by mail" on the online status check? Judging from everyone's posts on this thread, I'm figuring this is an automatic denial.


Also wondering the same thing.


that's what it said on my status checker before I got my acceptance letter in the mail.


Did you receive a phone call prior to the letter?

User avatar
dasani13
Posts: 1056
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Re: FSU Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby dasani13 » Fri May 15, 2015 8:50 pm

yaley08 wrote:
dasani13 wrote:
hillary clinton wrote:
isajgh wrote:So has anyone gotten an acceptance or waitlist if they got the message "Decision made and will arrive by mail" on the online status check? Judging from everyone's posts on this thread, I'm figuring this is an automatic denial.


Also wondering the same thing.


that's what it said on my status checker before I got my acceptance letter in the mail.


Did you receive a phone call prior to the letter?


yes but this was way earlier in the cycle, fwiw

glyn
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:00 am

Re: FSU Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby glyn » Wed May 27, 2015 9:12 pm

In today via phone call, $10,000 first year. I am OOS.

ashnicolewatson
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:27 pm

Re: FSU Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby ashnicolewatson » Thu May 28, 2015 12:39 pm

.
Last edited by ashnicolewatson on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

tyu00
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:01 pm

Re: FSU Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby tyu00 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:04 pm

--
Last edited by tyu00 on Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
coffee4closers
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:14 pm

Re: FSU Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby coffee4closers » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:14 pm

Hey all, just wanted to say I'm looking forward to kicking some law school ass whilst enjoying our female undergrads on the weekends. cheers.

ashnicolewatson
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:27 pm

Re: FSU Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby ashnicolewatson » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:33 am

coffee4closers wrote:Hey all, just wanted to say I'm looking forward to kicking some law school ass whilst enjoying our female undergrads on the weekends. cheers.


Gross.

User avatar
DriveLikeNashvillian
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:56 pm

Re: FSU Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby DriveLikeNashvillian » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:08 am

ashnicolewatson wrote:
coffee4closers wrote:Hey all, just wanted to say I'm looking forward to kicking some law school ass whilst enjoying our female undergrads on the weekends. cheers.


Gross.


This is from 2 years ago. Hope he's enjoying it!




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: andysimbi, PWADatUNC, twtwtwtw, Tyty1204 and 12 guests