Northwestern Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Are you riding out the waitlist?

Yes
22
65%
No
12
35%
 
Total votes: 34

gyungchul1414
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:58 am

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby gyungchul1414 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:29 pm

Joining that wait list crew

Gonna wait it out...

User avatar
KMart
Posts: 4369
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:25 am

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby KMart » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:01 pm

Northwestern is like the girl who hits on you over text but when you meet up at a bar she's shy and doesn't say anything.
C'mon Northwestern: I'm interested, let's do this.

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 6895
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby Gray » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:03 pm

KMart wrote:Northwestern is like the girl who hits on you over text but when you meet up at a bar she's shy and doesn't say anything.
C'mon Northwestern: I'm interested, let's do this.

but then she kind of hits on someone else who has repeatedly told her they are not interested anymore.

User avatar
KMart
Posts: 4369
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:25 am

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby KMart » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:06 pm

Gray wrote:
KMart wrote:Northwestern is like the girl who hits on you over text but when you meet up at a bar she's shy and doesn't say anything.
C'mon Northwestern: I'm interested, let's do this.

but then she kind of hits on someone else who has repeatedly told her they are not interested anymore.

Right in front of you.

User avatar
Winston1984
Posts: 1789
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:02 pm

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby Winston1984 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:16 am

Waitlisted as well.

User avatar
still
Posts: 207
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:23 pm

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby still » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:28 pm

...

BillClinton Jr
Posts: 306
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:41 pm

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby BillClinton Jr » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:01 pm

is there a waitlist thread?

User avatar
KMart
Posts: 4369
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:25 am

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby KMart » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:44 am

BillClinton Jr wrote:is there a waitlist thread?

Not one I know of. You know what that means: have fun starting it :lol:.

teresa-z
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:09 pm

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby teresa-z » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:40 am

Received an email asking "you are in a position to seriously consider an offer of admission from Northwestern Law." Super excited! almost got a heart attack.

User avatar
buckiguy_sucks
Posts: 2866
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:07 pm

Post removed.

Postby buckiguy_sucks » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:40 am

Post removed.
Last edited by buckiguy_sucks on Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

yerinee
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:51 pm

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby yerinee » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:47 pm

teresa-z wrote:Received an email asking "you are in a position to seriously consider an offer of admission from Northwestern Law." Super excited! almost got a heart attack.


CONGRATS!!!

teresa-z
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:09 pm

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby teresa-z » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:09 pm

Just got off Northwestern And Georgetown's waitlist, and also passed my road test this afternoon! I cannot believe this is really happening. :D

mickey_mouse
Posts: 143
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:12 pm

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby mickey_mouse » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:15 pm

edit
Last edited by mickey_mouse on Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
KMart
Posts: 4369
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:25 am

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby KMart » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:17 pm

Congrats - to those of you who got off, did you have WE?

ggnobbq
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:23 pm

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby ggnobbq » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:36 am

did everyone just get the optional essay email?

jg61
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:24 pm

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby jg61 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:42 am

ggnobbq wrote:did everyone just get the optional essay email?


I did. Are these different than the optional essays with the initial application? I don't see any additional questions in the e-mail, nor is there anything new to answer when I log into my portfolio online.

ggnobbq
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:23 pm

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby ggnobbq » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:45 pm

Did those who received the email interview? fwiw, I didn't interview.

User avatar
KMart
Posts: 4369
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:25 am

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby KMart » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:46 pm

ggnobbq wrote:Did those who received the email interview? fwiw, I didn't interview.

Interviewed + no email.

MadwomanintheAttic
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 9:42 pm

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby MadwomanintheAttic » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:56 pm

ggnobbq wrote:did everyone just get the optional essay email?


I did, even through I withdrew days ago and it was confirmed. :?

User avatar
still
Posts: 207
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:23 pm

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby still » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:03 pm

KMart wrote:
ggnobbq wrote:Did those who received the email interview? fwiw, I didn't interview.

Interviewed + no email.


same here, although i also did 2 of the optional hold essays

User avatar
KMart
Posts: 4369
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:25 am

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby KMart » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:05 pm

still wrote:
KMart wrote:
ggnobbq wrote:Did those who received the email interview? fwiw, I didn't interview.

Interviewed + no email.


same here, although i also did 2 of the optional hold essays

No optional essays but wrote a Why X with my application way back when.

User avatar
fishbulb
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:29 pm

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby fishbulb » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:13 pm

KMart wrote:
still wrote:
KMart wrote:
ggnobbq wrote:Did those who received the email interview? fwiw, I didn't interview.

Interviewed + no email.


same here, although i also did 2 of the optional hold essays

No optional essays but wrote a Why X with my application way back when.


Did you guys write LOCIs?

User avatar
KMart
Posts: 4369
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:25 am

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby KMart » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:16 pm

fishbulb wrote:Did you guys write LOCIs?

A couple, but I forget how many.

User avatar
RareExports
Posts: 692
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:12 pm

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby RareExports » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:19 pm

Interviewed + hold essay, no email

User avatar
still
Posts: 207
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:23 pm

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2018 Applicants

Postby still » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:20 pm

fishbulb wrote:
KMart wrote:
still wrote:
KMart wrote:
ggnobbq wrote:Did those who received the email interview? fwiw, I didn't interview.

Interviewed + no email.


same here, although i also did 2 of the optional hold essays

No optional essays but wrote a Why X with my application way back when.


Did you guys write LOCIs?


i wrote 3 or 4




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], codys2592, DowsingForAJD, Eli1, gobears18, Google Adsense [Bot], Jt41, profdogwalker, SusanSays, ThaBlackLord, theharleyquinn and 21 guests