Harvard Waitlist 2017 - WITH SPREADSHEET!

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Where did you deposit / where are you going to deposit?

Yale
9
5%
Stanford
10
5%
Columbia
47
26%
Chicago
19
10%
NYU
20
11%
Penn
10
5%
UVA
9
5%
Duke
11
6%
Berkeley
6
3%
Other: elaborate ITT
43
23%
 
Total votes: 184

User avatar
HorseThief
Posts: 713
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:45 pm

Re: Harvard Waitlist 2017 - WITH SPREADSHEET!

Postby HorseThief » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:57 am

Congrats! Are you really moving to Cambridge, like, this weekend?

User avatar
tparks
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 2:01 am

Re: Harvard Waitlist 2017 - WITH SPREADSHEET!

Postby tparks » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:06 am

I'm moving to Cambridge like tomorrow, haha. Should give me a full 5 (!) days to get ready for school, haha :shock:

User avatar
Inboston
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:32 pm

Re: Harvard Waitlist 2017 - WITH SPREADSHEET!

Postby Inboston » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:46 pm

Congrats! I know you waited forever for the call. See you in Cambridge.

User avatar
Pneumonia
Posts: 1789
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:05 pm

Re: Harvard Waitlist 2017 - WITH SPREADSHEET!

Postby Pneumonia » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:22 am

tparks wrote:I'm moving to Cambridge like tomorrow, haha. Should give me a full 5 (!) days to get ready for school, haha :shock:


Congrats! You'll be fine on time, at least I hope so because I won't be there until tomorrow

User avatar
Leo
Posts: 355
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:58 pm

Re: Harvard Waitlist 2017 - WITH SPREADSHEET!

Postby Leo » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:56 pm

Ding! About damn time JS.

User avatar
Pneumonia
Posts: 1789
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:05 pm

Re: Harvard Waitlist 2017 - WITH SPREADSHEET!

Postby Pneumonia » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:30 pm

Leo wrote:Ding! About damn time JS.


Sorry to hear that

User avatar
Eladriel
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:53 pm

Re: Harvard Waitlist 2017 - WITH SPREADSHEET!

Postby Eladriel » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:02 pm

Shall we bring this thread back to life and use it for 2018 fellow lazy TLSers?

User avatar
Flokkness
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:26 pm

Re: Harvard Waitlist 2017 - WITH SPREADSHEET!

Postby Flokkness » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:18 am

Eladriel wrote:Shall we bring this thread back to life and use it for 2018 fellow lazy TLSers?

I'd make a new one but don't have time to manage the OP.

But we definitely need something.

User avatar
lawschool22
Posts: 3875
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:47 pm

Re: Harvard Waitlist 2017 - WITH SPREADSHEET!

Postby lawschool22 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:19 pm

Good luck, 2018ers!

As I sit here on this Sunday working furiously on my appellate brief in the beautiful WCC, I am here to tell you it can be done. Don't lose hope!

User avatar
Eladriel
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:53 pm

Re: Harvard Waitlist 2017 - WITH SPREADSHEET!

Postby Eladriel » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:40 pm

lawschool22 wrote:Good luck, 2018ers!

As I sit here on this Sunday working furiously on my appellate brief in the beautiful WCC, I am here to tell you it can be done. Don't lose hope!


We've finally gotten our act together and set up a thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=245620

Thanks for the encouraging words.

ml0606148
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:10 am

Re: Harvard Waitlist 2017 - WITH SPREADSHEET!

Postby ml0606148 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:45 am

checking in
I am an international applicant, got waitlisted on 31st of March

LSAT < 25%, GPA = AA

feel honored to be in the waitlist with my very limited credentials

does anyone know whether a voluntary abandonment of scholarship in LOCI will help? Thanks~

User avatar
Pozzo
Posts: 1838
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Re: Harvard Waitlist 2017 - WITH SPREADSHEET!

Postby Pozzo » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:59 am

ml0606148 wrote:checking in
I am an international applicant, got waitlisted on 31st of March

LSAT < 25%, GPA = AA

feel honored to be in the waitlist with my very limited credentials

does anyone know whether a voluntary abandonment of scholarship in LOCI will help? Thanks~

Hey ML, this thread is from a few years back. Here's this year's: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=275991

Best of luck!

ml0606148
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:10 am

Re: Harvard Waitlist 2017 - WITH SPREADSHEET!

Postby ml0606148 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:02 am

Pozzo wrote:
ml0606148 wrote:checking in
I am an international applicant, got waitlisted on 31st of March

LSAT < 25%, GPA = AA

feel honored to be in the waitlist with my very limited credentials

does anyone know whether a voluntary abandonment of scholarship in LOCI will help? Thanks~

Hey ML, this thread is from a few years back. Here's this year's: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=275991

Best of luck!


thanks~ ^_^




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ballerofsd, Google Adsense [Bot], ilpsm, joooookchang, motoman92, proteinshake and 10 guests