Status Check Email

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Scvaz7
Posts: 130
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:44 pm

Status Check Email

Postby Scvaz7 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:41 pm

I submitted my application almost 3 weeks ago and I still haven't received my email that has my username and password to check the status of my application. Is that normal?

User avatar
yossarian
Posts: 1303
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:45 pm

Re: Status Check Email

Postby yossarian » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:42 pm

Scvaz7 wrote:I submitted my application almost 3 weeks ago and I still haven't received my email that has my username and password to check the status of my application. Is that normal?



What school? This is normal at many schools, but not all.

Scvaz7
Posts: 130
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:44 pm

Re: Status Check Email

Postby Scvaz7 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:43 pm

yossarian71 wrote:
Scvaz7 wrote:I submitted my application almost 3 weeks ago and I still haven't received my email that has my username and password to check the status of my application. Is that normal?



What school? This is normal at many schools, but not all.


Stanford. Sorry I meant to post that in that thread

User avatar
yossarian
Posts: 1303
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:45 pm

Re: Status Check Email

Postby yossarian » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:00 pm

Scvaz7 wrote:
yossarian71 wrote:
Scvaz7 wrote:I submitted my application almost 3 weeks ago and I still haven't received my email that has my username and password to check the status of my application. Is that normal?



What school? This is normal at many schools, but not all.


Stanford. Sorry I meant to post that in that thread


Don't personally know anything about Stanford, but from the very useful thread What to Expect When You're Expecting:

What to Expect... wrote:Stanford:
Incomplete
Submitted for Review
Shouldn’t take more than a few days
No date changes


And here's a link to the thread: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=221178

Sounds like it's not normal. Go to the Stanford application thread for advice: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=213367




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”