GW Status Checker: Decision Made

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Question Everything

GW Status Checker: Decision Made

Postby Question Everything » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:23 pm

Longtime reader, first time poster. This site has been invaluable. My question is as follows:

The status checker indicates that a decision has been made concerning my application. It took less than a week from the time I submitted my application to the time GW rendered a decision. It seems extremely fast and I have no idea what to make of it. I'm currently waiting on an email with the actual result, which could take up to ten business days from the date of their decision to come. What do you think the decision is?

Substantive insight will be appreciated, wild speculation condoned, wisecracks tolerated. Thanks.

Stats:
LSAT > 50th percentile...barely
GPA > 25th percentile...barely

mylifeis24

Re: GW Status Checker: Decision Made

Postby mylifeis24 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:27 pm

Question Everything wrote:Longtime reader, first time poster. This site has been invaluable. My question is as follows:

The status checker indicates that a decision has been made concerning my application. It took less than a week from the time I submitted my application to the time GW rendered a decision. It seems extremely fast and I have no idea what to make of it. I'm currently waiting on an email with the actual result, which could take up to ten business days from the date of their decision to come. What do you think the decision is?

Substantive insight will be appreciated, wild speculation condoned, wisecracks tolerated. Thanks.

Stats:

The email will come in a day or two. Speculation about it would be based on pure conjecture and would only cause you further anxiety. What's done is done. Have a relaxing weekend.

Question Everything

Postby Question Everything » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:31 pm

mylifeis24 wrote:
Question Everything wrote:Longtime reader, first time poster. This site has been invaluable. My question is as follows:

Stats:

The email will come in a day or two. Speculation about it would be based on pure conjecture and would only cause you further anxiety. What's done is done. Have a relaxing weekend.

Thanks. I know you're right, but I couldn't help myself.

gotsomequestions

Postby gotsomequestions » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:47 am

Just try to create your account on the accepted students website. I'm decision made 1/31 but haven't gotten the email yet too. Went to make an account and I am definitely in.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”