Acceptance Stats

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
clavus2003

Acceptance Stats

Postby clavus2003 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:58 pm

Where should I post my acceptance stats? I would like to help out future applicants but it seems like there are a variety of forums where I could post them. Which is the best/most well respected?

sandwich

Re: Acceptance Stats

Postby sandwich » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:59 pm

Law School Numbers and the spreadsheet(s) here are a great start! :)

nervouspervus

Postby nervouspervus » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:20 pm

Yeah, Law School Numbers for sure! I tried to fill everything out (application sent/ application complete/ decision dates) as completely as possible because I'm neurotic as all hell. I was always disappointed when doing my own searches to see what I thought was vital information omitted.
Its a nice gesture to fill out a profile either way... I'm very humbled by the altruism demonstrated by the online 0L community in general. :D

kershka

Postby kershka » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:29 pm

nervouspervus wrote:Yeah, Law School Numbers for sure! I tried to fill everything out (application sent/ application complete/ decision dates) as completely as possible because I'm neurotic as all hell. I was always disappointed when doing my own searches to see what I thought was vital information omitted.
Its a nice gesture to fill out a profile either way... I'm very humbled by the altruism demonstrated by the online 0L community in general. :D

LSN is often more detailed if you look at previous cycles. Many of us (especially those of us active on TLS) prefer to keep the identifying information to a minimum while still providing useful information to other applicants, since Adcomms stalk these forums. It's the same reason some people fudge their numbers slightly. Once they've matriculated somewhere, they'll often update those more specific numbers.

That said, whatever you are willing to contribute to LSN is always a big help to the community!

Kevinlomax

Postby Kevinlomax » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:15 am

"adcomms stalk these forums"

proof?

Lebrarian_Booker

Postby Lebrarian_Booker » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:50 pm

Kevinlomax wrote:"adcomms stalk these forums"

proof?

Yeah, some evidence of this please?

stillwater

Postby stillwater » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:53 pm

Adcomms are definitely around on this board. Not all of them but some do look at the site. Use the search function for specific anecdotes of their presence.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”