Thank you!!!!!!

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Naijababy93

Thank you!!!!!!

Postby Naijababy93 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:36 pm

I have spent too many days "creeping" on this forum without saying anything. After getting in, however, i think its time to say something. Thanks to all of you for your posts, they helped me and im sure helped others. Look forward to complaining about not getting scholarship information for the next few weeks!!!!!

bostonbrewer

Re: Thank you!!!!!!

Postby bostonbrewer » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:37 pm

Congrats, and welcome (I say as a frequent lurker and only occasional poster myself)

t14splitter

Postby t14splitter » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:37 pm

You deserve it! I'm sure this school is lucky to have you!

koalacity

Postby koalacity » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:38 pm

Naijababy93 wrote:I have spent too many days "creeping" on this forum without saying anything. After getting in, however, i think its time to say something. Thanks to all of you for your posts, they helped me and im sure helped others. Look forward to complaining about not getting scholarship information for the next few weeks!!!!!

I assume you meant this to go on one of the school-specific threads-which school were you talking about? I would repost this there, and mods will come along and lock this thread.

And congrats!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”