Michigan status sheck date changes Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
the_heff

New

Michigan status sheck date changes

Post by the_heff » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:47 pm

hi!

the date on my status checker for Michigan has been updating every day to reflect today's date for the past week...does this mean my application is currently being reviewed? At first I thought so, because that's how it's been with other schools I've been admitted to, but when it updated on Jan 1 when I was sure the office would be closed, I was suspicious...

it's been 4 weeks since complete. anyone know if the date changing has any meaning or if it just changes every day automatically?

mx23250

Silver

Re: Michigan status sheck date changes

Post by mx23250 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:54 pm

the_heff wrote:hi!

the date on my status checker for Michigan has been updating every day to reflect today's date for the past week...does this mean my application is currently being reviewed? At first I thought so, because that's how it's been with other schools I've been admitted to, but when it updated on Jan 1 when I was sure the office would be closed, I was suspicious...

it's been 4 weeks since complete. anyone know if the date changing has any meaning or if it just changes every day automatically?
The date updates everyday automatically, it doesn't indicate anything important. Mine has updated everyday for nearly 2 months, including saturdays and sundays.

the_heff

New

Re: Michigan status sheck date changes

Post by the_heff » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:07 pm

thanks!! I was hoping that wouldn't be the case, but oh well :)

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”