Seattle U c/o 2017 (2013-2014)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Ally Mcbeal
Posts: 108
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Seattle U c/o 2017 (2013-2014)

Postby Ally Mcbeal » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:48 am

Just Withdrew w/ 30000/yr scholly

pastaparty
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:42 pm

Re: Seattle U c/o 2017 (2013-2014)

Postby pastaparty » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:57 pm

Accepted, but withdrawing soon. Applied mid-feburary, heard back a few weeks ago. 15k scholarship. Congrats to the person who gets my spot. Wish I could go, but Seattle is just too impractical for my current life situation.

3.8 degree GPA/3.1 Cumulative GPA/155 LSAT/somewhat non-traditional student. PM if you want more detailed info. If you really have something special anything is possible. See my above stats. I've gotten into schools I had no business getting into. Good luck.

TripleCheck
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:09 pm

Re: Seattle U c/o 2017 (2013-2014)

Postby TripleCheck » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:48 pm

Admitted 3/28/2014!

deegol
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:29 pm

Re: Seattle U c/o 2017 (2013-2014)

Postby deegol » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:43 am

Anyone stuck on deciding between L&C and Seattle U? Decisions, decisions..

rodmanhust
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:22 pm

Re: Seattle U c/o 2017 (2013-2014)

Postby rodmanhust » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:55 am

deegol wrote:Anyone stuck on deciding between L&C and Seattle U? Decisions, decisions..


Seattle is a bigger market

zephyr12
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:04 pm

Re: Seattle U c/o 2017 (2013-2014)

Postby zephyr12 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:21 pm

rodmanhust wrote:
deegol wrote:Anyone stuck on deciding between L&C and Seattle U? Decisions, decisions..


Seattle is a bigger market


True but L&C is the best school in its market (and state).

User avatar
atcushman
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:08 pm

Re: Seattle U c/o 2017 (2013-2014)

Postby atcushman » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:31 pm

zephyr12 wrote:
rodmanhust wrote:
deegol wrote:Anyone stuck on deciding between L&C and Seattle U? Decisions, decisions..


Seattle is a bigger market


True but L&C is the best school in its market (and state).


Have you been to L&C? I would def visit before making a decision. Also Portland is a really small market and while L&C is ranked slightly higher ALL of the schools in the region are competitive in Portland, but if you want to get into the Seattle market go to a T14 or a Seattle School.

deegol
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:29 pm

Re: Seattle U c/o 2017 (2013-2014)

Postby deegol » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:39 pm

atcushman wrote:
Have you been to L&C? I would def visit before making a decision. Also Portland is a really small market and while L&C is ranked slightly higher ALL of the schools in the region are competitive in Portland, but if you want to get into the Seattle market go to a T14 or a Seattle School.



I've visited both. I live like 30 mins away from Portland and grew up in this area, but then again Seattle isn't too far.

What i gathered from dean/staff/alumni spiels: Seattle is has a bigger market/greater opportunities and L&C: amazing great reputation in Portland.

fluffle277
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:46 pm

Re: Seattle U c/o 2017 (2013-2014)

Postby fluffle277 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:13 pm

Has anyone NOT heard yet?? Also, is it true that they send out decisions on Fridays?

TripleCheck
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:09 pm

Re: Seattle U c/o 2017 (2013-2014)

Postby TripleCheck » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:53 pm

fluffle277 wrote:Has anyone NOT heard yet?? Also, is it true that they send out decisions on Fridays?


My status checker was updated on a Friday but the email came later.

fluffle277
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:46 pm

Re: Seattle U c/o 2017 (2013-2014)

Postby fluffle277 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:41 pm

Ugh mine has been "in review- decision pending" since March 16th........... :| I have heard back from every other school except them!

rodmanhust
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:22 pm

Re: Seattle U c/o 2017 (2013-2014)

Postby rodmanhust » Wed May 14, 2014 10:40 am

Anyone attending the spring visit day on 5/19? does the school offer any travel stipend?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cyclawps, jstans, Mr. Bubbles, stewhan and 24 guests