Boston University c/o 2017 (2013-14 admissions cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
vicpin5190
Posts: 743
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Post removed.

Postby vicpin5190 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:11 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by vicpin5190 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
esrom55
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:43 pm

Re: Boston University c/o 2017 (2013-14 admissions cycle)

Postby esrom55 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:41 pm

vicpin5190 wrote:Notified that App is Complete today, 01/10.

I guess now I just wait...


me too

User avatar
altoid99
Posts: 249
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:04 am

Re: Boston University c/o 2017 (2013-14 admissions cycle)

Postby altoid99 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:17 pm

vicpin5190 wrote:Notified that App is Complete today, 01/10.

I guess now I just wait...


Sit back, get some popcorn, and enjoy the ride. I've been complete for a month now with no movement whatsoever.

User avatar
vicpin5190
Posts: 743
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Post removed.

Postby vicpin5190 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:29 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by vicpin5190 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pcthenls
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:25 pm

Re: Boston University c/o 2017 (2013-14 admissions cycle)

Postby pcthenls » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:29 pm

Complete date change today! I think this is number 2 or 3 for me. First since the holiday break!

04102014
Posts: 1696
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:42 am

Re: Boston University c/o 2017 (2013-14 admissions cycle)

Postby 04102014 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:29 pm

pcthenls wrote:Complete date change today! I think this is number 2 or 3 for me. First since the holiday break!


Same. I've had like four or five.

User avatar
vicpin5190
Posts: 743
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Post removed.

Postby vicpin5190 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:30 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by vicpin5190 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ltrego
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:41 am

Re: Boston University c/o 2017 (2013-14 admissions cycle)

Postby ltrego » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Third complete date change since initial complete.

kek5250
Posts: 164
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:44 am

Re: Boston University c/o 2017 (2013-14 admissions cycle)

Postby kek5250 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:58 pm

Hi everyone! Checking in. Applied 12/15, playing the waiting game! Anyone know how many date changed come Before decisions come out??

ltrego
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:41 am

Re: Boston University c/o 2017 (2013-14 admissions cycle)

Postby ltrego » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:05 pm

kek5250 wrote:Hi everyone! Checking in. Applied 12/15, playing the waiting game! Anyone know how many date changed come Before decisions come out??


Last year, it was usually 4.

04102014
Posts: 1696
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:42 am

Re: Boston University c/o 2017 (2013-14 admissions cycle)

Postby 04102014 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:28 pm

Just received the call. In!

Submitted: 11/11

Complete: 11/15

four subsequent date changes before call.

Above 75th GPA, right around 25th LSAT

ltrego
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:41 am

Re: Boston University c/o 2017 (2013-14 admissions cycle)

Postby ltrego » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:31 pm

ohpobrecito wrote: four subsequent date changes before call.


Four including or excluding your initial complete?

04102014
Posts: 1696
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:42 am

Re: Boston University c/o 2017 (2013-14 admissions cycle)

Postby 04102014 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:32 pm

ltrego wrote:
ohpobrecito wrote: four subsequent date changes before call.


Four including or excluding your initial complete?


Excluding.

User avatar
pompoms
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:55 pm

Re: Boston University c/o 2017 (2013-14 admissions cycle)

Postby pompoms » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:54 pm

ohpobrecito wrote:Just received the call. In!

Submitted: 11/11

Complete: 11/15

four subsequent date changes before call.

Above 75th GPA, right around 25th LSAT


Ahh!!! So happy for you!!!

04102014
Posts: 1696
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:42 am

Re: Boston University c/o 2017 (2013-14 admissions cycle)

Postby 04102014 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:57 pm

pompoms wrote:
ohpobrecito wrote:Just received the call. In!

Submitted: 11/11

Complete: 11/15

four subsequent date changes before call.

Above 75th GPA, right around 25th LSAT


Ahh!!! So happy for you!!!


:P

Adventureisoutthere
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:33 pm

Re: Boston University c/o 2017 (2013-14 admissions cycle)

Postby Adventureisoutthere » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:17 pm

My status date is still 9/20 :shock:

ayl
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:04 am

Re: Boston University c/o 2017 (2013-14 admissions cycle)

Postby ayl » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:38 pm

Checking in - third complete date (2nd since original) today. I guess everyone has thawed from the vortex :)

User avatar
JustHawkin
Posts: 1753
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:54 am

Re: Boston University c/o 2017 (2013-14 admissions cycle)

Postby JustHawkin » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:41 pm

ayl wrote: I guess everyone has thawed from the vortex :)

I'm still stuck with an early Dec. date :|

lawskewl13
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:25 pm

Re: Boston University c/o 2017 (2013-14 admissions cycle)

Postby lawskewl13 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:44 pm

My 5th complete date (including original) has already passed (12/23) with no acceptance so I'm pretty sure I'm a WL/ding.

xxww92
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:24 pm

Re: Boston University c/o 2017 (2013-14 admissions cycle)

Postby xxww92 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Hello guys!
My app was complete 12/5/2013, and I just got an email from the admission office requesting a phone interview. Does anyone know what that implies? Is an interview generally a good sign or a cutoff/WL thing? Thank you! ;)))

Babum
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:55 pm

Re: Boston University c/o 2017 (2013-14 admissions cycle)

Postby Babum » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:10 pm

xxww92 wrote:Hello guys!
My app was complete 12/5/2013, and I just got an email from the admission office requesting a phone interview. Does anyone know what that implies? Is an interview generally a good sign or a cutoff/WL thing? Thank you! ;)))


I had mine in December, it is pretty much a regular interview. They asked me why law, why BU, the basic stuff.

User avatar
gobears!!
Posts: 2080
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:04 am

Post removed.

Postby gobears!! » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:57 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by gobears!! on Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

pitter23
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:55 am

Re: Boston University c/o 2017 (2013-14 admissions cycle)

Postby pitter23 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:03 am

After submitting in mid October and being UR 2 since 12/3, I received the call yesterday mid-afternoon :D

GPA and LSAT both right above 75%, strong softs. Hoping for some $$$.

Cheers!

kobe1020
Posts: 419
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:43 am

Re: Boston University c/o 2017 (2013-14 admissions cycle)

Postby kobe1020 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:23 am

second(or maybe third) date change yesterday (1/13). LSAT above 75% hopefully some good news will hit me soon !!

User avatar
esrom55
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:43 pm

Re: Boston University c/o 2017 (2013-14 admissions cycle)

Postby esrom55 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:24 am

pitter23 wrote:After submitting in mid October and being UR 2 since 12/3, I received the call yesterday mid-afternoon :D

GPA and LSAT both right above 75%, strong softs. Hoping for some $$$.

Cheers!


Congrats!!




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cyclawps, Lawl_Schoolz, luckydayahead, potterotter, ramp_999, ReadyToStart, Tomthecat, wajdicm, Zoe107 and 32 guests