Boston College C/O 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
Jamesta25
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:09 pm

Re: Boston College C/O 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby Jamesta25 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:45 pm

esrom55 wrote:
Jamesta25 wrote:Just got scholly email - $28k/year.


Congrats. Mind sharing your stats?

Thanks - 3.7/165

Marquis
Posts: 163
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:46 pm

Re: Boston College C/O 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby Marquis » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:05 pm

kimkardashian wrote:
Marquis wrote:
kimkardashian wrote:I was admitted in early December. Is it unusual that I didn't get a scholarship offer yet? I'm 164/3.8 and got $15k a year at BU, $16k a year at GW, and $28k a year at William & Mary so I'm hoping to get a good offer from BC!


I'd be shocked if you didn't get something from BC. General consensus seems to be that BC is a bit on the slow side this cycle.


Just got it right now! $25 a year :)


Congrats!

pauly_biegler
Posts: 160
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: Boston College C/O 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby pauly_biegler » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:23 pm

finally under review! 1/31 complete 3/14 UR…decisions are a few days after then?

User avatar
femmefatale
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 9:44 am

Re: Boston College C/O 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby femmefatale » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:07 pm

Under Review 3/14 - hope to be hearing back soon!

User avatar
esrom55
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:43 pm

Re: Boston College C/O 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby esrom55 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:10 pm

femmefatale wrote:Under Review 3/14 - hope to be hearing back soon!


pauly_biegler wrote:finally under review! 1/31 complete 3/14 UR…decisions are a few days after then?



I went under review on 3/12 and got my decision 3/13, so they definitely move quickly. Just like everyone else, still waiting on scholarship $$ though....

Good luck!

glackinjp
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:52 am

Re: Boston College C/O 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby glackinjp » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:22 pm

Application sent in on 1/3 complete since 1/21. One of the last schools i'm waiting for a response from (along with GW), this waiting game is killing me. It's making things quite difficult since seat deposits are coming up fast. Honestly just want to know at this point so I can make my decision already. Anybody else in the same boat?

komoro
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:00 am

Re: Boston College C/O 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby komoro » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:18 am

glackinjp wrote:Application sent in on 1/3 complete since 1/21. One of the last schools i'm waiting for a response from (along with GW), this waiting game is killing me. It's making things quite difficult since seat deposits are coming up fast. Honestly just want to know at this point so I can make my decision already. Anybody else in the same boat?


Same boat here
Complete since 1/30

kobe1020
Posts: 419
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:43 am

Re: Boston College C/O 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby kobe1020 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:26 am

Admitted in Feb. Why in the world I still haven't heard back regarding $$$?...I hate to say this but April is coming soon!!

ame13
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:00 pm

Re: Boston College C/O 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby ame13 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:32 am

komoro wrote:
glackinjp wrote:Application sent in on 1/3 complete since 1/21. One of the last schools i'm waiting for a response from (along with GW), this waiting game is killing me. It's making things quite difficult since seat deposits are coming up fast. Honestly just want to know at this point so I can make my decision already. Anybody else in the same boat?


Same boat here
Complete since 1/30


I've had three complete dates thus far. The most recent one is 3/14. I'm dying to hear back the wait is killing me.

Marquis
Posts: 163
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:46 pm

Re: Boston College C/O 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby Marquis » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:52 am

kobe1020 wrote:Admitted in Feb. Why in the world I still haven't heard back regarding $$$?...I hate to say this but April is coming soon!!


I'm there with ya, Kobe.

AndiDail
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:30 pm

Re: Boston College C/O 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby AndiDail » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:34 pm

E-mail today with the good news that I've got $14K a year. :D

Marquis
Posts: 163
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:46 pm

Re: Boston College C/O 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby Marquis » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:27 pm

AndiDail wrote:E-mail today with the good news that I've got $14K a year. :D


Congrats! What was your admit date?

potterdam
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:27 am

Re: Boston College C/O 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby potterdam » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:06 am

.
Last edited by potterdam on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
cricketlove00
Posts: 1190
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: Boston College C/O 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby cricketlove00 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:58 pm

Anyone had any movement the last couple days? This is brutal. I'm still not under review.

glackinjp
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:52 am

Re: Boston College C/O 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby glackinjp » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:11 pm

cricketlove00 wrote:Anyone had any movement the last couple days? This is brutal. I'm still not under review.


Was hoping to get some movement this week, but so far nothing. I understand your pain.

komoro
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:00 am

Re: Boston College C/O 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby komoro » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:23 am

glackinjp wrote:
cricketlove00 wrote:Anyone had any movement the last couple days? This is brutal. I'm still not under review.


Was hoping to get some movement this week, but so far nothing. I understand your pain.


Same boat here
Complete since 1/30 + so far no single movement at all
Ugh...

Hoosier2
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:54 am

Re: Boston College C/O 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby Hoosier2 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:45 am

complete since 1/22 here. Is anyone else still waiting at or above their 75% for LSAT?

User avatar
wealtheow
Posts: 1034
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Re: Boston College C/O 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby wealtheow » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:46 am

Hoosier2 wrote:complete since 1/22 here. Is anyone else still waiting at or above their 75% for LSAT?


still waiting, although went under review on 2/28.

BC is slooooooow

User avatar
cricketlove00
Posts: 1190
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: Boston College C/O 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby cricketlove00 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:52 am

Hoosier2 wrote:complete since 1/22 here. Is anyone else still waiting at or above their 75% for LSAT?


Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

User avatar
John Everyman
Posts: 517
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:20 pm

Re: Boston College C/O 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby John Everyman » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:57 am

wealtheow wrote:
Hoosier2 wrote:complete since 1/22 here. Is anyone else still waiting at or above their 75% for LSAT?


still waiting, although went under review on 2/28.

BC is slooooooow


Sitting at complete on 1/29, not under review yet.

kobe1020
Posts: 419
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:43 am

Re: Boston College C/O 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby kobe1020 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:10 am

show me the $$$ BC c'mon

User avatar
esrom55
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:43 pm

Re: Boston College C/O 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby esrom55 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:18 am

kobe1020 wrote:show me the $$$ BC c'mon


+1

Marquis
Posts: 163
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:46 pm

Re: Boston College C/O 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby Marquis » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:35 pm

kobe1020 wrote:show me the $$$ BC c'mon


+1

User avatar
fratstar1
Posts: 174
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:35 pm

Re: Boston College C/O 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby fratstar1 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:38 pm

15k/year 3.4 164

Marquis
Posts: 163
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:46 pm

Re: Boston College C/O 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby Marquis » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:51 pm

fratstar1 wrote:15k/year 3.4 164


Congrats!




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: brinicolec, Houzy, reydingo, Smc1994, tinafeyclone and 17 guests