University of Arizona C/O 2017 (2013-2014 cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
bound
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Re: University of Arizona C/O 2017 (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby bound » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:35 pm

Snowboarder1588 wrote:
Austinbound wrote:Full ride in the mail today. I live in Tucson so i probably got it sooner than everyone else. Hold tight guys!


Congrats! Did they ever email you anything? Or does your status checker reflect a letter being mailed to you? I'm on the East Coast, so trying to gauge when I should stop waiting.



I just checked and nothing is reflected in the mailing part of the status check. I do know that they were sent last week.

User avatar
yeslekkkk
Posts: 319
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:37 am

Re: University of Arizona C/O 2017 (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby yeslekkkk » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:48 pm

Austinbound wrote:
Snowboarder1588 wrote:
Austinbound wrote:Full ride in the mail today. I live in Tucson so i probably got it sooner than everyone else. Hold tight guys!


Congrats! Did they ever email you anything? Or does your status checker reflect a letter being mailed to you? I'm on the East Coast, so trying to gauge when I should stop waiting.



I just checked and nothing is reflected in the mailing part of the status check. I do know that they were sent last week.


I wonder why mine was emailed. Oh well. It's cool.

User avatar
bound
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Re: University of Arizona C/O 2017 (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby bound » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:50 pm

yeslekkkk wrote:
Austinbound wrote:
Snowboarder1588 wrote:
Austinbound wrote:Full ride in the mail today. I live in Tucson so i probably got it sooner than everyone else. Hold tight guys!


Congrats! Did they ever email you anything? Or does your status checker reflect a letter being mailed to you? I'm on the East Coast, so trying to gauge when I should stop waiting.



I just checked and nothing is reflected in the mailing part of the status check. I do know that they were sent last week.


I wonder why mine was emailed. Oh well. It's cool.



Maybe because you're out of state? Haha idk! I live literally 30 seconds from the law school :)


Mail is weird in Tucson. We don't have a distribution center, so all of our mail goes up to Phoenix, gets distributed, and then sent back down to Tucson. It's seriously so dumb.

Kevinlomax
Posts: 330
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:04 am

Re: University of Arizona C/O 2017 (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby Kevinlomax » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:38 pm

ASU in review since 1/23
U of A in review since 2/12

I think they want to give me an ulcer

User avatar
ManoftheHour
Posts: 3402
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Re: University of Arizona C/O 2017 (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby ManoftheHour » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:59 pm

Full ride! My first one ever. Feels good. This place was on my radar and now it's definitely a top 3 option.

User avatar
Icecold62
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:40 am

Re: University of Arizona C/O 2017 (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby Icecold62 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:31 am

In, full ride. They just got onto my good list

User avatar
Snowboarder1588
Posts: 341
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:55 am

Re: University of Arizona C/O 2017 (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby Snowboarder1588 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:43 am

congrats to both of you guys! Did you guys get it via snail mail or email?

cpslo12
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat May 19, 2012 6:10 pm

Re: University of Arizona C/O 2017 (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby cpslo12 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:48 am

Full ride over here as well! Accepted 12/18 and the letter with the scholarship info came in the mail today. PM for numbers if you'd like.

User avatar
ManoftheHour
Posts: 3402
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Re: University of Arizona C/O 2017 (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby ManoftheHour » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:53 am

Snowboarder1588 wrote:congrats to both of you guys! Did you guys get it via snail mail or email?


Snail mail.

User avatar
LEPWU
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:19 pm

Re: University of Arizona C/O 2017 (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby LEPWU » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:36 am

Big congrats to y'all with full rides: job well done!!

User avatar
LEPWU
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:19 pm

Re: University of Arizona C/O 2017 (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby LEPWU » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:03 pm

Update: I too received a full ride. This came via snail mail today, having been postmarked 2/25. I am so grateful.

User avatar
Snowboarder1588
Posts: 341
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:55 am

Re: University of Arizona C/O 2017 (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby Snowboarder1588 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:37 pm

LEPWU wrote:Update: I too received a full ride. This came via snail mail today, having been postmarked 2/25. I am so grateful.



Congrats!! Do you mind sharing your general geographic location?

User avatar
LEPWU
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:19 pm

Re: University of Arizona C/O 2017 (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby LEPWU » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:40 pm

Snowboarder1588 wrote:
LEPWU wrote:Update: I too received a full ride. This came via snail mail today, having been postmarked 2/25. I am so grateful.



Congrats!! Do you mind sharing your general geographic location?


No prob.: southwest GA.

User avatar
Savage13
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:06 am

Re: University of Arizona C/O 2017 (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby Savage13 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:28 pm

Full ride here (my first one). I will definitely be making it out to Tuscon for a visit.

User avatar
Icecold62
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:40 am

Re: University of Arizona C/O 2017 (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby Icecold62 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:37 pm

Savage13 wrote:Full ride here (my first one). I will definitely be making it out to Tuscon for a visit.

+1 Worth visiting

User avatar
bkegslounge
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm

Re: University of Arizona C/O 2017 (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby bkegslounge » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:42 pm

Got my offer today in the mail (Los Angeles). $10,000 per year. meh

User avatar
AnonymousAlterEgoC
Posts: 247
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:13 am

Re: University of Arizona C/O 2017 (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby AnonymousAlterEgoC » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:42 pm

Full ride. Also received a personalized email. I am very impressed by the email.

I'm not even close to a decision yet, but this offer will be hard to refuse.

apetro
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:56 pm

Re: University of Arizona C/O 2017 (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby apetro » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:01 am

My status checker hasn't even switched to "in review" yet. Seriously? It's March.

azug2azlaw
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:43 pm

Re: University of Arizona C/O 2017 (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby azug2azlaw » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:06 am

Same, been complete for almost a month now.

User avatar
ManoftheHour
Posts: 3402
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Re: University of Arizona C/O 2017 (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby ManoftheHour » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:34 am

azug2azlaw wrote:Same, been complete for almost a month now.


Don't worry. You'll get a full ride, bro.

azug2azlaw
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:43 pm

Re: University of Arizona C/O 2017 (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby azug2azlaw » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:36 am

ManoftheHour wrote:
azug2azlaw wrote:Same, been complete for almost a month now.


Don't worry. You'll get a full ride, bro.

You...I like you.

User avatar
ASUPHI2LAW
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:31 pm

Re: University of Arizona C/O 2017 (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby ASUPHI2LAW » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:38 am

apetro wrote:My status checker hasn't even switched to "in review" yet. Seriously? It's March.


Story of my life with other schools! But keep your head up, I'm sure UofA will get to things soon!

thisislife49
Posts: 107
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:55 pm

Re: University of Arizona C/O 2017 (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby thisislife49 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:32 pm

Anyone else going to U of A's open house at the end of March?

User avatar
bound
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Re: University of Arizona C/O 2017 (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby bound » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:35 pm

thisislife49 wrote:Anyone else going to U of A's open house at the end of March?



I'll be there! If anyone needs any tips on things to do/see/stay in Tucson, feel free to ask me :)

User avatar
ASUPHI2LAW
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:31 pm

Re: University of Arizona C/O 2017 (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby ASUPHI2LAW » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:51 pm

thisislife49 wrote:Anyone else going to U of A's open house at the end of March?



I'll be there!! :D




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: itshandled, mcvizz, mlp12, smartmoon, Smc1994, ssolli, stratton_oakmont, VapidP, zeglo and 23 guests