dibreezy wrote:Hey all,
Just got admitted off the waitlist today. Offered 20k scholly guaranteed for all three years. I have to accept this offer by tomorrow so I am facing a time constraint.
My question is how or even can I negotiate a larger scholarship. If they up it to 30k a year then I will be a Spider, but if they can't do that it's difficult for me to justify the additional cost.
My main concern is being two hours from DC. DC is where I want to be, and I need access to the city. How does Richmond fare in DC? How strong is the name recognition?
I have already paid my seat deposit at Catholic. Any advice on any of this?
I was told they do not negotiate scholarships. This came directly from Dean Rahman.