cron1834 wrote:corifornication wrote:I thought the admin said they weren't going to negotiate before May 1st. Do you think it would hurt to try and shoot them an email before then?
You really can't wait 4 hours?
I emailed them about once a week between ASW and last week, reminding them that other schools were offering very large amounts. After incessant "we will surely consider you during the next round of scholarship" style responses, last week I received a in-state tuition waiver (~$40k) + $50k scholarship on top of it. If my suggesting/pestering that I really wanted to go to UW were the reason for them to not offer an admitted student a scholarship, I would be questioning their methods in the first place.