Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:30 pm
Strong school. Anyone else want to go here.
- Posts: 4737
- Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:26 pm
This is not nearly as hilarious as you seem to think.
- Posts: 353
- Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:55 am
depending on your goals and if you can get a full scholly, it might be a good option.
- Posts: 214
- Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:59 pm
Fully scholly. Nice.
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm
I live 15 minutes from Chapman and they offered me a full-ride. The 2.9 GPA stip worries me though... over half the class receiving money loses their scholarships...
- Posts: 300
- Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:40 am
I'm at the school now. I'll answer anything over PM.