George Washington C/O 2017

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Kuledj
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:45 pm

Re: George Washington C/O 2017

Postby Kuledj » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:45 pm

Have any PT ppl gotten any scholarship info yet?

User avatar
Systematic1
Posts: 237
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:14 pm

Re: George Washington C/O 2017

Postby Systematic1 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:56 pm

In FT program via email! First acceptance of the cycle! Pumped!

Edit: 165/3.4x
Last edited by Systematic1 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

terrapinjetta
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Re: George Washington C/O 2017

Postby terrapinjetta » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:56 pm

Thiggs wrote:Finally IN! Comp 11/14. Excited to visit!


Congrats! You're probably the last of the Nov. crew

kimkardashian
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:47 am

.

Postby kimkardashian » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:01 pm

.
Last edited by kimkardashian on Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Yazzzay
Posts: 257
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:08 pm

Re: George Washington C/O 2017

Postby Yazzzay » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:13 pm

So according to LSN from last year, I'm guessing rejections don't really come out until early March?

I submitted Jan 10, no update since Jan 16. I know it hasn't been too long but I hate the wait, just want a response!

ETA: CONGRATS EVERYONE SO FAR!
Last edited by Yazzzay on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nonconsecutive
Posts: 2240
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:58 pm

Re: George Washington C/O 2017

Postby Nonconsecutive » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:19 pm

Congrats recent admits!

blackandstrong
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:10 pm

Re: George Washington C/O 2017

Postby blackandstrong » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:28 pm

I got in today! I am wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy below their 25th percentile LSAT score but above their 75th percentile GPA. Wonder how I got in but I'm excited nonetheless.

User avatar
haus
Posts: 2827
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:07 am

Re: George Washington C/O 2017

Postby haus » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:22 pm

blackandstrong wrote:I got in today! I am wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy below their 25th percentile LSAT score but above their 75th percentile GPA. Wonder how I got in but I'm excited nonetheless.

Congrats!

checkin2014
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:53 am

Re: George Washington C/O 2017

Postby checkin2014 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:38 pm

Got in today. Applied 2/1.
I got the email but no word for $$.

olivejuice831
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:54 am

Re: George Washington C/O 2017

Postby olivejuice831 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:44 pm

Accepted! In by e-mail! woo hooo!

3.7 / 166

User avatar
mes10d
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 11:12 pm

Re: George Washington C/O 2017

Postby mes10d » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:54 pm

checkin2014 wrote:Got in today. Applied 2/1.
I got the email but no word for $$.


So far I'm gathering that they send a separate email re: $$. Fingers crossed those come soon!

checkin2014
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:53 am

Re: George Washington C/O 2017

Postby checkin2014 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:16 am

Guess it won't take too long? They sent out admits faster than many schools. Fingers crossed though.

mes10d wrote:
checkin2014 wrote:Got in today. Applied 2/1.
I got the email but no word for $$.


So far I'm gathering that they send a separate email re: $$. Fingers crossed those come soon!

User avatar
Icecold62
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:40 am

Re: George Washington C/O 2017

Postby Icecold62 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:31 am

Yes, money via email. Isn't the admit package beautiful?

User avatar
ayqueriiica
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:17 pm

Re: George Washington C/O 2017

Postby ayqueriiica » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:00 pm

Congrats everyone!!

I got my acceptance email on Monday. How long was it for all of you to receive the packet in the mail, and with it did you get any scholarship info? Or has that only been coming in the form of a separate email?

User avatar
Lebrarian_Booker
Posts: 649
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:05 pm

Re: George Washington C/O 2017

Postby Lebrarian_Booker » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:08 pm

ayqueriiica wrote:Congrats everyone!!

I got my acceptance email on Monday. How long was it for all of you to receive the packet in the mail, and with it did you get any scholarship info? Or has that only been coming in the form of a separate email?


Took over a week to get the acceptance packet. Email came about 2 weeks later with scholarship info.

pauly_biegler
Posts: 160
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: George Washington C/O 2017

Postby pauly_biegler » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:13 pm

Just got an email about financial aid but it didn't say anything about scholarships- any word on this? Did I receive 0.00 in scholarships if it isn't listed here?

gerrydawg
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:07 am

Re: George Washington C/O 2017

Postby gerrydawg » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:16 pm

Any other 12/16 last updates out there? I'm feeling pretty lonely. Really pretty surprised I havevn't heard back yet.

terrapinjetta
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Re: George Washington C/O 2017

Postby terrapinjetta » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:08 pm

gerrydawg wrote:Any other 12/16 last updates out there? I'm feeling pretty lonely. Really pretty surprised I havevn't heard back yet.


12/20 complete here. Applied on 12/6. There are some other lonely December applicants here as well.

User avatar
couchpizza
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:19 pm

Re: George Washington C/O 2017

Postby couchpizza » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:38 pm

terrapinjetta wrote:
gerrydawg wrote:Any other 12/16 last updates out there? I'm feeling pretty lonely. Really pretty surprised I havevn't heard back yet.


12/20 complete here. Applied on 12/6. There are some other lonely December applicants here as well.


Yep, 12/10 complete here. I interviewed with an alum 3 weeks ago but haven't heard a word since.

User avatar
chriskel
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:09 pm

Re: George Washington C/O 2017

Postby chriskel » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:46 pm

couchpizza wrote:
terrapinjetta wrote:
gerrydawg wrote:Any other 12/16 last updates out there? I'm feeling pretty lonely. Really pretty surprised I havevn't heard back yet.


12/20 complete here. Applied on 12/6. There are some other lonely December applicants here as well.


Yep, 12/10 complete here. I interviewed with an alum 3 weeks ago but haven't heard a word sin

November applicant here still stuck on 12/10. This is the last school I'm waiting to hear from and it seems to be taking forever! Good cycle apart from this wait though.

nyenina
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:46 pm

Re: George Washington C/O 2017

Postby nyenina » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:14 pm

pauly_biegler wrote:In, 3.9/160


Did your status checker change to "in review" or anything? Mine says "Your application is complete and has been forwarded to the Admissions Committee for review" and the current status change is 2/7 so I'm wondering if I'm actually UR.. Thanks!

pauly_biegler
Posts: 160
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: George Washington C/O 2017

Postby pauly_biegler » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:16 pm

sorry to those of you still waiting-

I find it so peculiar that I applied on 1/31 and was accepted on 2/10 with merely decent numbers but some people haven't heard back and applied in november. good luck to you still waiting and hopefully we'll be classmates!

xmking07
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:57 pm

Re: George Washington C/O 2017

Postby xmking07 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:25 pm

pauly_biegler wrote:sorry to those of you still waiting-

I find it so peculiar that I applied on 1/31 and was accepted on 2/10 with merely decent numbers but some people haven't heard back and applied in november. good luck to you still waiting and hopefully we'll be classmates!


They most likely wanted to snatch up the 3.9 gpa. Looking on LSN, they seem to be taking people with a 159 at lowest with a 3.7 and higher.

blackandstrong
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:10 pm

Re: George Washington C/O 2017

Postby blackandstrong » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:37 pm

xmking07 wrote:
pauly_biegler wrote:sorry to those of you still waiting-

I find it so peculiar that I applied on 1/31 and was accepted on 2/10 with merely decent numbers but some people haven't heard back and applied in november. good luck to you still waiting and hopefully we'll be classmates!


They most likely wanted to snatch up the 3.9 gpa. Looking on LSN, they seem to be taking people with a 159 at lowest with a 3.7 and higher.


I was lowerrrrr than a 159 with a 3.7. I'm a URM though.

philipthegreat
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:33 pm

Re: George Washington C/O 2017

Postby philipthegreat » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:51 pm

xmking07 wrote:
pauly_biegler wrote:sorry to those of you still waiting-

I find it so peculiar that I applied on 1/31 and was accepted on 2/10 with merely decent numbers but some people haven't heard back and applied in november. good luck to you still waiting and hopefully we'll be classmates!


They most likely wanted to snatch up the 3.9 gpa. Looking on LSN, they seem to be taking people with a 159 at lowest with a 3.7 and higher.


I have at 3.5 and a median LSAT, they let me in after less than a month.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cathy95, guybourdin, Long shot hero, Smallville, stratton_oakmont, tinafeyclone and 14 guests