Georgetown c/o 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

How Many Date Changes Have You Had?

0
36
15%
1
41
17%
2
53
22%
3
62
26%
4
20
8%
5+
30
12%
 
Total votes: 242

User avatar
midwest17
Posts: 1686
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:27 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby midwest17 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:11 am

apartius wrote:
midwest17 wrote:Complete #4 yesterday, first post-interview. Can't get an ASW password. :?:


No denial email? You may be in! What are your numbers?


>75s. Hopefully I'd be looking at an acceptance or a WL.

User avatar
monsterman
Posts: 322
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:29 am

Re: Georgetown c/o 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby monsterman » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:17 am

I had my interview right before Christmas, and I got a date change two weeks ago after my interviewer sent his stuff in--haven't hear a word since. Is this likely a wait list or denial? I also can't get a password from the admitted students page.

User avatar
outlawscr10
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:37 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby outlawscr10 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:30 am

It doesn't seem like the admitted students' page is at all consistent. It looks like it has to be manually updated.

User avatar
wtrc
Posts: 2057
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby wtrc » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:54 am

:)

User avatar
pompoms
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:55 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby pompoms » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:55 am

wtrc wrote::)


Does this mean what I think it means, wtrc? Has the silence been broken?

User avatar
barrelofmonkeys
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby barrelofmonkeys » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:55 am

wtrc wrote::)


:) :!:

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby chuckbass » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:27 am

GULC please show me love today <3

User avatar
JustHawkin
Posts: 1753
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:54 am

Re: Georgetown c/o 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby JustHawkin » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:28 am

scotth724 wrote:GULC please show me love today <3

In any way, shape, or form. (Interview request would be nice) 8)

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby chuckbass » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:35 am

JustHawkin wrote:
scotth724 wrote:GULC please show me love today <3

In any way, shape, or form. (Interview request would be nice) 8)

I'm sitting at the 21st day of ED so I'm dying atm.

User avatar
wtrc
Posts: 2057
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby wtrc » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:42 am

pompoms wrote:
wtrc wrote::)


Does this mean what I think it means, wtrc? Has the silence been broken?


Haha, yep! Very happy this wait is over.

User avatar
koalacity
Posts: 1162
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:56 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby koalacity » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:43 am

wtrc wrote:
pompoms wrote:
wtrc wrote::)


Does this mean what I think it means, wtrc? Has the silence been broken?


Haha, yep! Very happy this wait is over.

Congrats!!!

User avatar
outlawscr10
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:37 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby outlawscr10 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:48 am

Congrats!

User avatar
JustHawkin
Posts: 1753
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:54 am

Re: Georgetown c/o 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby JustHawkin » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:49 am

scotth724 wrote:
JustHawkin wrote:
scotth724 wrote:GULC please show me love today <3

In any way, shape, or form. (Interview request would be nice) 8)

I'm sitting at the 21st day of ED so I'm dying atm.

"Scotty doesn't know,
That Georgetown has,
Accepted him via ED.
But they're waiting 'til,
The very last day,
To send out the admissions packet,
And Scotty doesn't know!!!"

Yup, going to be a long Friday...

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby chuckbass » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:53 am

JustHawkin wrote:"Scotty doesn't know,
That Georgetown has,
Accepted him via ED.
But they're waiting 'til,
The very last day,
To send out the admissions packet,
And Scotty doesn't know!!!"

Yup, going to be a long Friday...

<3 you are the best.

apartius
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:04 am

Re: Georgetown c/o 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby apartius » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:02 pm

scotth724 wrote:
JustHawkin wrote:"Scotty doesn't know,
That Georgetown has,
Accepted him via ED.
But they're waiting 'til,
The very last day,
To send out the admissions packet,
And Scotty doesn't know!!!"

Yup, going to be a long Friday...

<3 you are the best.


Scotty when did you go complete?

User avatar
JustHawkin
Posts: 1753
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:54 am

Re: Georgetown c/o 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby JustHawkin » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:05 pm

scotth724 wrote:<3 you are the best.

Lookin' out for my TLS brethren!

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby chuckbass » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:42 pm

apartius wrote:
scotth724 wrote:
JustHawkin wrote:"Scotty doesn't know,
That Georgetown has,
Accepted him via ED.
But they're waiting 'til,
The very last day,
To send out the admissions packet,
And Scotty doesn't know!!!"

Yup, going to be a long Friday...

<3 you are the best.


Scotty when did you go complete?

1/3/14, you?

apartius
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:04 am

Re: Georgetown c/o 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby apartius » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:14 pm

Same with an update at 1/7?

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby chuckbass » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:15 pm

apartius wrote:Same with an update at 1/7?

Na, update on 1/6 and 1/14.

mraemorris
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:20 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby mraemorris » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:47 pm

Submitted 1/6, complete 1/9 and 1/22. This is torture.

Also, I applied PT only.

User avatar
Slytherpuff
Posts: 2323
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:50 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby Slytherpuff » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:52 pm

New complete date (#3) as of today. I'm going to lie to myself and pretend this is significant...

User avatar
wtrc
Posts: 2057
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby wtrc » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:04 pm

Update from smiley face post earlier- ASW didn't work for me yesterday, I got the letter last night, it works for me today as of 2 PM. Been waiting on GULC for a long time since my interview over 2 months ago, so really happy about this. Thanks all for putting up with my annoyingness about the long wait. Good luck to all still waiting!

User avatar
outlawscr10
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:37 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby outlawscr10 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:05 pm

wtrc wrote:Update from smiley face post earlier- ASW didn't work for me yesterday, I got the letter last night, it works for me today as of 2 PM. Been waiting on GULC for a long time since my interview over 2 months ago, so really happy about this. Thanks all for putting up with my annoyingness about the long wait. Good luck to all still waiting!


Were you able to get a password before today?

User avatar
John Everyman
Posts: 517
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:20 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby John Everyman » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:56 pm

Digging through last years c/o thread and wanted to put this one out there to ease Scotty, and other ed'ers stress about the three week rule

Application Complete- 12/6/2012
Update 1 and Interview Request Sent- 12/11/2012
Update 2- 12/19/2012
Update 3- 12/20/2012
Update 4- 1/2/2013

P.S.- I was an ED applicant

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2017 Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby chuckbass » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:01 pm

John Everyman wrote:Digging through last years c/o thread and wanted to put this one out there to ease Scotty, and other ed'ers stress about the three week rule

Application Complete- 12/6/2012
Update 1 and Interview Request Sent- 12/11/2012
Update 2- 12/19/2012
Update 3- 12/20/2012
Update 4- 1/2/2013

P.S.- I was an ED applicant

I seriously love you... I got mail today but no letter. Thank you.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ad34964n, Bing [Bot], bleakchimera2, bloomsday, carlos_danger, cjar819, Keilz, Leliana, longsh0305, mav1993, monotonemr, mrgstephe, smartmoon, TecumsehSherman, Thelaw23, tinafeyclone and 41 guests