nmm10e wrote:FSU is my number one choice and I wouldn't mind waiting until late June for a decision, however, I can't decide whether or not to spend $500 putting a seat deposit down at my safety school. I really don't have that kind of money to spend if I do end up getting into FSU. Any advice? Should I just wait for a decision?
* And PLEASE avoid the transfer advice-- I'm well aware I can transfer after a year, however, I know I won't end up doing that.
1) If you pay the deposit, and DO NOT get into FSU, will you be ok with having your diploma have your safety school's name?
2) If you pay the deposit, and DO get into FSU, will you be ok with moving last second to Tallahassee, and most likely not having a scholarship?
3) If you DO NOT pay the deposit, and DO NOT get into FSU, will you be ok with taking a year off, and reapplying next cycle?
I'm in a similar situation, and I'm going to pay a couple deposits. Not willing to take another year off. Do what you think is best, good luck!