Chicago c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
BA414
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:01 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby BA414 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:25 pm

Complete early Feb.
Interview request 3/17
Interview 3/20 and UR 3/20
UR2(?) 4/3

HOPING THIS MEANS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL OF US!

oyvey35
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:00 am

Re: Chicago c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby oyvey35 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:28 pm

milkandcheerios wrote:I think the last few decision waves have been on a Thursday and with ASW next weekend.....it has to be today right? right?



Interview last week, date change today as well. Do they normally have a decision wave the same day as a date change wave?

bonerland
Posts: 96
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:23 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby bonerland » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:35 pm

oyvey35 wrote:
milkandcheerios wrote:I think the last few decision waves have been on a Thursday and with ASW next weekend.....it has to be today right? right?



Interview last week, date change today as well. Do they normally have a decision wave the same day as a date change wave?


Last time, yes. Just scroll back a few pages in this thread.

Decisions will be released today.

User avatar
Mack.Hambleton
Posts: 5417
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:09 am

Re: Chicago c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby Mack.Hambleton » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:37 pm

bonerland wrote:
oyvey35 wrote:
milkandcheerios wrote:I think the last few decision waves have been on a Thursday and with ASW next weekend.....it has to be today right? right?



Interview last week, date change today as well. Do they normally have a decision wave the same day as a date change wave?


Last time, yes. Just scroll back a few pages in this thread.

Decisions will be released today.


goddammit I'm trying to keep it together

User avatar
Cocoblues
Posts: 321
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:18 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby Cocoblues » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:41 pm

Image

User avatar
UCLAHopeful2014
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:42 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby UCLAHopeful2014 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:45 pm

:O freaking the fuck out

BA414
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:01 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby BA414 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:46 pm

any guesses on time? :(

User avatar
Mack.Hambleton
Posts: 5417
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:09 am

Re: Chicago c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby Mack.Hambleton » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:47 pm

BA414 wrote:any guesses on time? :(


were all decisions before 5pm central last time?

User avatar
UCLAHopeful2014
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:42 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby UCLAHopeful2014 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:51 pm

They were earlier in the day this last wave.

BillsFan9907
Posts: 1381
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:28 am

Re: Chicago c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby BillsFan9907 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:57 pm

Fuck it. Gonna make conversation to pass time. Who interviewed with Chisholm? Thoughts? I liked him. Pretty down to earth, kind of business like but nice.

User avatar
Mack.Hambleton
Posts: 5417
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:09 am

Re: Chicago c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby Mack.Hambleton » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:59 pm

Seoulless wrote:Fuck it. Gonna make conversation to pass time. Who interviewed with Chisholm? Thoughts? I liked him. Pretty down to earth, kind of business like but nice.


same. little formal at first but became more friendly. He went to my undergrad and we talked about the NCAA tournament so that was nice lol

User avatar
Brettanomyces
Posts: 410
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:08 am

Re: Chicago c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby Brettanomyces » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:08 pm

james.bungles wrote:
Seoulless wrote:Fuck it. Gonna make conversation to pass time. Who interviewed with Chisholm? Thoughts? I liked him. Pretty down to earth, kind of business like but nice.


same. little formal at first but became more friendly. He went to my undergrad and we talked about the NCAA tournament so that was nice lol


Agreed. Cool dude. Straight to business, but seems like he likes to party.

Needs a tuxedo tee.

BA414
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:01 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby BA414 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:09 pm

Chisholm was cool. Surprised by how young he is, but that made things a little less frightening somehow.

BillsFan9907
Posts: 1381
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:28 am

Re: Chicago c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby BillsFan9907 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:19 pm

Are WLs and Accepts released on the same day?

User avatar
Mack.Hambleton
Posts: 5417
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:09 am

Re: Chicago c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby Mack.Hambleton » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:21 pm

Seoulless wrote:Are WLs and Accepts released on the same day?


looks like it based on LSN dates

User avatar
kitkat288
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:43 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby kitkat288 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:26 pm

Date change! UR2 after interview.... I want a decision!!

User avatar
Mack.Hambleton
Posts: 5417
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:09 am

Re: Chicago c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby Mack.Hambleton » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:32 pm

kitkat288 wrote:Date change! UR2 after interview.... I want a decision!!


join the party!

User avatar
UCLAHopeful2014
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:42 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby UCLAHopeful2014 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:35 pm

james.bungles wrote:
kitkat288 wrote:Date change! UR2 after interview.... I want a decision!!


join the party!


Doesn't look like it'll happen today :(

User avatar
nutellahero
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:02 am

Re: Chicago c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby nutellahero » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:37 pm

For what it's worth, I received my interview invite at 5:58 EST back in March

BillsFan9907
Posts: 1381
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:28 am

Re: Chicago c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby BillsFan9907 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:41 pm

nutellahero wrote:For what it's worth, I received my interview invite at 5:58 EST back in March


Yeah 515.

User avatar
Mack.Hambleton
Posts: 5417
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:09 am

Re: Chicago c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby Mack.Hambleton » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:41 pm

yeah they got twenty minutes, friday seems likely now however

User avatar
kitkat288
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:43 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby kitkat288 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:44 pm

james.bungles wrote:
kitkat288 wrote:Date change! UR2 after interview.... I want a decision!!


join the party!



This is an awful party :/

User avatar
milkandcheerios
Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:58 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby milkandcheerios » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:44 pm

james.bungles wrote:yeah they got twenty minutes, friday seems likely now however


Hopefully, fingers crossed. This is the last decision of my cycle. I just want it to be over already.

BillsFan9907
Posts: 1381
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:28 am

Re: Chicago c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby BillsFan9907 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:14 pm

If I didn't have WUSTL ASW, I would stay up all night tonight playing a classic like Fallout 3 and go to bed around 8 AM EST. This should keep me asleep until at least 4 PM EST if I tried. That would save me a shitload of time with the status checker tomorrow. I am half tempted to ditch my phone tomorrow but it's not gonna happen.

User avatar
SordidLSATHistory
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:37 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby SordidLSATHistory » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:21 pm

Just got home and figured I'd check my TLS bookmarks real quick before going to bed.

Date change? :shock:

That was a mistake. Now how am I supposed to sleep?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”