Post removed.

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby applelover » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:37 am

lawschool22 wrote:It's okay apple. Everyone is on edge in these waiting threads, and that is completely understandable. I can see how some might take offense to mentioning an HLS acceptance in here, but we all know that you meant nothing by it.

Let's just all try to remember that at this point much of this process is out of our hands, and all we can do is be at peace with the application we have submitted. The process will run its course. Most everyone in these boards is going to have wonderful options at awesome schools. If we all keep that in mind, the level of anxiety will be lower and we can all participate in a more civil, friendly and enjoyable environment.



Thanks for this post.

04102014
Posts: 1696
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:42 am

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby 04102014 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:39 am

I hate this thread right now.

User avatar
jk148706
Posts: 2499
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 11:14 am

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby jk148706 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:39 am

ohpobrecito wrote:I hate this thread right now.

User avatar
ZipWhenSheMoves
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:46 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby ZipWhenSheMoves » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:40 am

lawschool22 wrote:It's okay apple. Everyone is on edge in these waiting threads, and that is completely understandable. I can see how some might take offense to mentioning an HLS acceptance in here, but we all know that you meant nothing by it.

Let's just all try to remember that at this point much of this process is out of our hands, and all we can do is be at peace with the application we have submitted. The process will run its course. Most everyone in these boards is going to have wonderful options at awesome schools. If we all keep that in mind, the level of anxiety will be lower and we can all participate in a more civil, friendly and enjoyable environment.


Have you been a theater director before? You seem like you have

(intended as a compliment from a former theater geek ;))

User avatar
DrStudMuffin
Posts: 236
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:54 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby DrStudMuffin » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:47 am

lawschool22 wrote:It's okay apple. Everyone is on edge in these waiting threads, and that is completely understandable. I can see how some might take offense to mentioning an HLS acceptance in here, but we all know that you meant nothing by it.

Let's just all try to remember that at this point much of this process is out of our hands, and all we can do is be at peace with the application we have submitted. The process will run its course. Most everyone in these boards is going to have wonderful options at awesome schools. If we all keep that in mind, the level of anxiety will be lower and we can all participate in a more civil, friendly and enjoyable environment.


Thanks, Dad.

User avatar
lawschool22
Posts: 3875
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:47 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby lawschool22 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:49 am

DrStudMuffin wrote:
lawschool22 wrote:It's okay apple. Everyone is on edge in these waiting threads, and that is completely understandable. I can see how some might take offense to mentioning an HLS acceptance in here, but we all know that you meant nothing by it.

Let's just all try to remember that at this point much of this process is out of our hands, and all we can do is be at peace with the application we have submitted. The process will run its course. Most everyone in these boards is going to have wonderful options at awesome schools. If we all keep that in mind, the level of anxiety will be lower and we can all participate in a more civil, friendly and enjoyable environment.


Thanks, Dad.


Totally not how I meant this to be read. Just trying to cool some nerves ITT.

User avatar
thechancellor
Posts: 584
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:01 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby thechancellor » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:54 am

lawschool22 wrote:
kemosabe wrote:Yikes. Well, in other news, I noticed a 12/19 UR2 on my status checker this morning. I had a UR1 of 12/3 after submitting in early November. Let's hope for some more movement today!


I got all excited as a UR1 with 12/3, but I just checked and I am still at 12/3. Maybe later!


Did the same thing, lol.

OsaroLJ
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:37 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby OsaroLJ » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:00 am

I forget that we have some rather young people ITT.

User avatar
DrStudMuffin
Posts: 236
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:54 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby DrStudMuffin » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:01 am

lawschool22 wrote:
DrStudMuffin wrote:
lawschool22 wrote:It's okay apple. Everyone is on edge in these waiting threads, and that is completely understandable. I can see how some might take offense to mentioning an HLS acceptance in here, but we all know that you meant nothing by it.

Let's just all try to remember that at this point much of this process is out of our hands, and all we can do is be at peace with the application we have submitted. The process will run its course. Most everyone in these boards is going to have wonderful options at awesome schools. If we all keep that in mind, the level of anxiety will be lower and we can all participate in a more civil, friendly and enjoyable environment.


Thanks, Dad.


Totally not how I meant this to be read. Just trying to cool some nerves ITT.


:lol: I know, I'm just messing around.

04102014
Posts: 1696
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:42 am

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby 04102014 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:04 am

DrStudMuffin wrote:
lawschool22 wrote:
DrStudMuffin wrote:
lawschool22 wrote:It's okay apple. Everyone is on edge in these waiting threads, and that is completely understandable. I can see how some might take offense to mentioning an HLS acceptance in here, but we all know that you meant nothing by it.

Let's just all try to remember that at this point much of this process is out of our hands, and all we can do is be at peace with the application we have submitted. The process will run its course. Most everyone in these boards is going to have wonderful options at awesome schools. If we all keep that in mind, the level of anxiety will be lower and we can all participate in a more civil, friendly and enjoyable environment.


Thanks, Dad.


Totally not how I meant this to be read. Just trying to cool some nerves ITT.


:lol: I know, I'm just messing around.


So StudMuffin, are you like, a stud irl? Do you look like a muffin irl? Explain your name to me plz.

User avatar
AAJD2B
Posts: 871
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:37 am

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby AAJD2B » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:07 am

OsaroLJ wrote:I forget that we have some rather young people ITT.


+1. It shows.

theoutpostmhs
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:16 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby theoutpostmhs » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:12 am

AAJD2B wrote:Moving right along, has anyone with a 12/3 UR received an update or phone call? For those held, is it posted in the status checker or sent by email?


I'm in the 12/3 bunch and no movement :(

User avatar
DrStudMuffin
Posts: 236
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:54 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby DrStudMuffin » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:13 am

ohpobrecito wrote:
So StudMuffin, are you like, a stud irl? Do you look like a muffin irl? Explain your name to me plz.


It's a state of mind.

worried0L
Posts: 141
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:04 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby worried0L » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:15 am

theoutpostmhs wrote:
AAJD2B wrote:Moving right along, has anyone with a 12/3 UR received an update or phone call? For those held, is it posted in the status checker or sent by email?


I'm in the 12/3 bunch and no movement :(

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby applelover » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:31 am

DrStudMuffin wrote:
ohpobrecito wrote:
So StudMuffin, are you like, a stud irl? Do you look like a muffin irl? Explain your name to me plz.


It's a state of mind.


Well since you put dr in your username, I'm going to imagine you look like Julian McMahon on Nip/tuck.

User avatar
scorneli
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:16 am

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby scorneli » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:37 am

Any acceptances today?

User avatar
chneyo
Posts: 410
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:46 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby chneyo » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:42 am

...
Last edited by chneyo on Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
EzraFitz
Posts: 567
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:42 am

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby EzraFitz » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:55 pm

To whoever asked a couple of pages back, my UR1 was 12/3 and I'm now UR2 as of 12/19

User avatar
thechancellor
Posts: 584
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:01 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby thechancellor » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:04 pm

jcb5329 wrote:To whoever asked a couple of pages back, my UR1 was 12/3 and I'm now UR2 as of 12/19


All these 12/3 people with UR2s as of yesterday is concerning for me! Hopefully it means a good decision for you soon though. :)

User avatar
EzraFitz
Posts: 567
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:42 am

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby EzraFitz » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:13 pm

alex.cm wrote:
jcb5329 wrote:To whoever asked a couple of pages back, my UR1 was 12/3 and I'm now UR2 as of 12/19


All these 12/3 people with UR2s as of yesterday is concerning for me! Hopefully it means a good decision for you soon though. :)

Haha thanks. Or we're the pile of dings. I hope not though.

User avatar
ysjchang
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:23 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby ysjchang » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:45 pm

jcb5329 wrote:To whoever asked a couple of pages back, my UR1 was 12/3 and I'm now UR2 as of 12/19


When did you submit your app?

User avatar
phillywc
Posts: 3043
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:17 am

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby phillywc » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:49 pm

yeah still stuck at 12/3 here.

One day penn may love me, but today is not that day.

User avatar
HarvardHopeful
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:55 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby HarvardHopeful » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:51 pm

phillywc wrote:yeah still stuck at 12/3 here.

One day penn may love me, but today is not that day.


+1 lol

User avatar
SteelPenguin
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:37 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby SteelPenguin » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:56 pm

rebexness wrote:
Clearly wrote:I for one am happy you're going to Harvard.


ILU.


Late to the party, but <3

Is anyone else having trouble checking some of the status checkers lately?
Last edited by SteelPenguin on Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
EzraFitz
Posts: 567
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:42 am

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby EzraFitz » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:59 pm

ysjchang wrote:
jcb5329 wrote:To whoever asked a couple of pages back, my UR1 was 12/3 and I'm now UR2 as of 12/19


When did you submit your app?

10/15




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TudoBem and 19 guests