milkandcheerios wrote:tlsapp2017 wrote:Anyone else thinking about withdrawing since we clearly aren't hearing back in time to make it to the ASW? I'm concerned that I won't be able to make an informed decision without it (and I can't make it to the April 7 Penn Preview Day either).
I'm also just really annoyed at Penn for not getting back to me since I've been UR2 since 2/4, and I applied in November...
I seriously considered withdrawing, at this point there is a slim to zero chance that i'll be attending Penn even if I do get in because i've already gotten in to schools that I like better.
But I figured I might as well ride it out, it won't do me any good to withdraw, and at this point, waiting longer doesn't really do me any harm. On the off chance that I get in with money, I can use it as leverage to negotiate with other schools.
I feel you though, I'm really annoyed with Penn and their shenanigans too.
This is exactly how I feel on every point.