Post removed.

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
outlawscr10
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:37 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby outlawscr10 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:16 pm

Duh-ding.

Theopliske8711
Posts: 2213
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:21 am

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby Theopliske8711 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:18 pm

vivala wrote:Being UR1 isn't all that bad, really. You're not living in constant fear of that WL/ding email :shock:


I feel like a waitlist is almost certain at this point. 1/17, with no hope of getting out it looks like.

User avatar
vivala
Posts: 234
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:34 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby vivala » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:21 pm

Theopliske8711 wrote:
vivala wrote:Being UR1 isn't all that bad, really. You're not living in constant fear of that WL/ding email :shock:


I feel like a waitlist is almost certain at this point. 1/17, with no hope of getting out it looks like.


I mean I feel like that with a UR2 2/4, but Penn is inconsistent with its dates.

User avatar
t-14orbust
Posts: 2066
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:43 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby t-14orbust » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:25 pm

vivala wrote:
Theopliske8711 wrote:
vivala wrote:Being UR1 isn't all that bad, really. You're not living in constant fear of that WL/ding email :shock:


I feel like a waitlist is almost certain at this point. 1/17, with no hope of getting out it looks like.


I mean I feel like that with a UR2 2/4, but Penn is inconsistent with its dates.


I'm UR2 1/23 lol you're fine

User avatar
vivala
Posts: 234
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:34 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby vivala » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:25 pm

Well, I was correct. Just WL-ed

User avatar
t-14orbust
Posts: 2066
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:43 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby t-14orbust » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:26 pm

vivala wrote:Well, I was correct. Just WL-ed


damn, sorry :/

User avatar
vivala
Posts: 234
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:34 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby vivala » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:27 pm

t-14orbust wrote:
vivala wrote:Well, I was correct. Just WL-ed


damn, sorry :/


It's ok...I've been expecting it for awhile :(

User avatar
yossarian
Posts: 1303
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:45 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby yossarian » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:36 pm

Looks like remaining UR1 was a good thing. UR2 yesterday. Ding today. Godspeed to the survivors

User avatar
Slytherpuff
Posts: 2340
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:50 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby Slytherpuff » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:37 pm

yossarian71 wrote:Looks like remaining UR1 was a good thing. UR2 yesterday. Ding today. Godspeed to the survivors

Oh no! :( That was fast.

User avatar
bloomingtea
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:35 am

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby bloomingtea » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:37 pm

.
Last edited by bloomingtea on Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
scoobysnax
Posts: 208
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:51 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby scoobysnax » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:38 pm

Waitlisted. UR 12/3, 1/29. 172/3.6

User avatar
Lightworks
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:15 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby Lightworks » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:40 pm

Just got W/L'd. UR2 - 2/6, 173/3.6

Really wishing I had written more optional essays. This week has been brutal. Monday - Duke W/L. Today - Berkeley Ding, Penn W/L.

Should I include a Why Penn/LOCI type essay with my response to the email, or should that be seperate?
Last edited by Lightworks on Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
fleurdelis2
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:22 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby fleurdelis2 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:43 pm

.
Last edited by fleurdelis2 on Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Slytherpuff
Posts: 2340
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:50 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby Slytherpuff » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:43 pm

Lightworks wrote:Just got W/L'd. UR2 - 2/6, 173/3.6

Really wishing I had written more optional essays. This week has been brutal. Monday - Duke W/L. Today - Berkeley Ding, Penn W/L.

Hang in there, you'll end up somewhere great in the fall!

User avatar
mirroroferised7
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:35 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby mirroroferised7 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:45 pm

Fucking waitlisted!
No Why Penn,
LSAT <75
GPA >Median

Ughhhhhhhh started to get stressed about getting fucked over by the hump of the T14. WHY PENN? WHY UVA? I'm seriously above both your medians. Not cool.

User avatar
Lightworks
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:15 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby Lightworks » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:46 pm

fkt18 wrote:
Lightworks wrote:Just got W/L'd. UR2 - 2/6, 173/3.6

Really wishing I had written more optional essays. This week has been brutal. Monday - Duke W/L. Today - Berkeley Ding, Penn W/L.

Hang in there, you'll end up somewhere great in the fall!


Appreciate that. Still waiting on HCCNVCG.

User avatar
Serett
Posts: 8829
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby Serett » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:47 pm

Are these WLs/dings coming via status check, email, or both? Just trying to know where to expect mine :lol:

User avatar
fleurdelis2
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:22 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby fleurdelis2 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:48 pm

.
Last edited by fleurdelis2 on Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Serett
Posts: 8829
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby Serett » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:49 pm

fleurdelis2 wrote:
Serett wrote:Are these WLs/dings coming via status check, email, or both? Just trying to know where to expect mine :lol:


Got the email first but the status checker also says it.


Thanks, and also obviously sorry to everyone getting undesirable results :(

User avatar
lastsamurai
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:17 am

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby lastsamurai » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:49 pm

Man, Penn doesn't hold back on the WLs. Sorry everyone...with those stats though, you shouldn't be too worried about finding somewhere amazing

User avatar
OliveBC
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:41 am

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby OliveBC » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:56 pm

Waitlisted as well, UR 2 was 1/28 can't remember UR1, not too upset and not planning to ride it out

User avatar
vuthy
Posts: 379
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:55 am

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby vuthy » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:21 pm

Sorry to the W/L and dings. (Broken record here, but I hate the post-5pm email move.)

Any other UR2 2/14-ish still out there? I presume we're next...

User avatar
t-14orbust
Posts: 2066
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:43 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby t-14orbust » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:26 pm

Looks like I've survived once more. Tomorrow marks 4 weeks since UR2 :roll: :lol:

User avatar
Serett
Posts: 8829
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby Serett » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:28 pm

I'm still alive for now, too. My UR1 was 1/17, I believe, and UR2 was 2/6.

User avatar
samoby
Posts: 362
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby samoby » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:30 pm

Serett wrote:I'm still alive for now, too. My UR1 was 1/17, I believe, and UR2 was 2/6.


+1




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”