Post removed.

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
logical seasoning
Posts: 117
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:26 am

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby logical seasoning » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:09 pm

No longer UR 12/3! My status date has changed to 1/15-- not sure what it means though...

User avatar
capt_slow
Posts: 286
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:08 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby capt_slow » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:25 pm

UR 2 1/15.... Finger crossed for good news, I would love to spend the next three years of my life at upenn.

User avatar
gobears!!
Posts: 2080
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:04 am

Post removed.

Postby gobears!! » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:29 am

Post removed.
Last edited by gobears!! on Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
emmybee
Posts: 217
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:03 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby emmybee » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:31 am

gobears!! wrote:still 12/3 :( am i not even good enough to read twice!?!


I'm right there with you on 12/3. Poor us :(

User avatar
gobears!!
Posts: 2080
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:04 am

Post removed.

Postby gobears!! » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:33 am

Post removed.
Last edited by gobears!! on Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
emmybee
Posts: 217
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:03 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby emmybee » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:41 am

gobears!! wrote:
emmybee wrote:
gobears!! wrote:still 12/3 :( am i not even good enough to read twice!?!


I'm right there with you on 12/3. Poor us :(


I am going to say it is because of our west coast status. That must be the most valid argument out there


That must be it! I feel so relieved knowing we resolved that :wink:

User avatar
King Cayuga
Posts: 1030
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:11 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby King Cayuga » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:29 am

UR 1/15 as well, after being UR 12/3. No clue what it means, though.

cyalie
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:18 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby cyalie » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:35 am

---
Last edited by cyalie on Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

04102014
Posts: 1696
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:42 am

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby 04102014 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:44 am

Any predictions for today? I live for predictions.

Winter is Coming
Posts: 301
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:51 am

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby Winter is Coming » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:11 am

12/3 to 1/15 also. :?

User avatar
Sloth Hero
Posts: 233
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:32 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby Sloth Hero » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:12 am

ohpobrecito wrote:Any predictions for today? I live for predictions.


While waiting to attend law school I keep the lights on working as a professional Augur.

I shall gather mine tools for divination.

pitter23
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:55 am

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby pitter23 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:12 am

emmybee wrote:
gobears!! wrote:
emmybee wrote:
gobears!! wrote:still 12/3 :( am i not even good enough to read twice!?!


I'm right there with you on 12/3. Poor us :(


I am going to say it is because of our west coast status. That must be the most valid argument out there


That must be it! I feel so relieved knowing we resolved that :wink:


I'm stuck at 12/3 still and I live on the east coast...Yesterday there were UR1 12/3 acceptances though so I'm still hopeful :)

User avatar
wtrc
Posts: 2057
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby wtrc » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:24 am

Also still stuck at 12/3! Anybody think there'll be more DECISIONS today?

User avatar
Ambi-Turner
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:12 am

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby Ambi-Turner » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:35 am

Sloth Hero wrote:
ohpobrecito wrote:Any predictions for today? I live for predictions.


While waiting to attend law school I keep the lights on working as a professional Augur.

I shall gather mine tools for divination.

Love this. Tarot cards or tea leaves? :lol:

User avatar
kemosabe
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:12 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby kemosabe » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:48 am

Sitting on a UR3 of 1/6. The anticipation has been killer since these past two weeks are supposed to be the big wave. I'm hoping they put me out of my misery one way or the other before the long weekend. It seems there's no rhyme or reason since they're hopping all over the place with the dates and we still haven't seen the first of the WL/ding waves.

I'm thinking they may be dragging things out to get a feel for the overall applicant pool. I haven't been following the numbers closely, but I suspect they're letting the auto-admits trickle in and stalling on the tougher calls. As a splitter, that'd explain my situation at least.

User avatar
Sloth Hero
Posts: 233
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:32 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby Sloth Hero » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:59 am

Ambi-Turner wrote:
Sloth Hero wrote:
ohpobrecito wrote:Any predictions for today? I live for predictions.


While waiting to attend law school I keep the lights on working as a professional Augur.

I shall gather mine tools for divination.

Love this. Tarot cards or tea leaves? :lol:


Augury. I study the movement and behavior of birds to divine the future.

User avatar
goldenboy514
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:00 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby goldenboy514 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:32 pm

Finally went ur 1/16 today. Ed2 so I'll have a decision shortly however, anticipatin wl

User avatar
Ambi-Turner
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:12 am

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby Ambi-Turner » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:35 pm

Sloth Hero wrote:
Ambi-Turner wrote:
Sloth Hero wrote:
ohpobrecito wrote:Any predictions for today? I live for predictions.


While waiting to attend law school I keep the lights on working as a professional Augur.

I shall gather mine tools for divination.

Love this. Tarot cards or tea leaves? :lol:


Augury. I study the movement and behavior of birds to divine the future.

I dig it

User avatar
ZGr88n
Posts: 449
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:00 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby ZGr88n » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:35 pm

goldenboy514 wrote:Finally went ur 1/16 today. Ed2 so I'll have a decision shortly however, anticipatin wl


Is this your first UR or second?

User avatar
lawschool22
Posts: 3875
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:47 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby lawschool22 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:36 pm

ohpobrecito wrote:Any predictions for today? I live for predictions.


Well I am UR2 1/13, and I remember seeing a lot of 1/6 UR2's get decisions on 1/9, ipso facto, I should get a decision today (1/16)? That's gotta be airtight logic.

User avatar
EzraFitz
Posts: 567
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:42 am

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby EzraFitz » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:39 pm

kemosabe wrote:Sitting on a UR3 of 1/6. The anticipation has been killer since these past two weeks are supposed to be the big wave. I'm hoping they put me out of my misery one way or the other before the long weekend. It seems there's no rhyme or reason since they're hopping all over the place with the dates and we still haven't seen the first of the WL/ding waves.

I'm thinking they may be dragging things out to get a feel for the overall applicant pool. I haven't been following the numbers closely, but I suspect they're letting the auto-admits trickle in and stalling on the tougher calls. As a splitter, that'd explain my situation at least.

This is exactly my situation and feelings haha. It's a painful wait.

User avatar
The-Specs
Posts: 1037
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:55 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby The-Specs » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:40 pm

Still at UR1 11/22.

Got a little bit of hope yesterday but we'll see what happens.

User avatar
rutgers17
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:43 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby rutgers17 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:43 pm

think they'll try to get a wave out before the long weekend?


Maybe?



Please....

User avatar
goldenboy514
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:00 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby goldenboy514 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:43 pm

ZGr88n wrote:
goldenboy514 wrote:Finally went ur 1/16 today. Ed2 so I'll have a decision shortly however, anticipatin wl


Is this your first UR or second?

First. Applied ed2 on the 6th

User avatar
chneyo
Posts: 410
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:46 pm

Re: Penn c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby chneyo » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:43 pm

...
Last edited by chneyo on Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests