Notre Dame Law School c/o 2018 (2014-2015 applicants)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
magjag
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:04 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby magjag » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:15 pm

Ricky-Bobby wrote:
magjag wrote:
LyricsToLitigation wrote:
palbatron wrote:Nothing yet. Stuck on 2/11. Submitted a month ago today.


hand me a paddle, we're in the same boat buddy.

nothing coming today, I think. everybody is celebrating valentine's day while we descend into total lunacy....


Short trip for you, magjag.


heh. was over yesterday-always a step behind you, though.

User avatar
Ricky-Bobby
Posts: 1151
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:42 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby Ricky-Bobby » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:17 pm

magjag wrote:
Ricky-Bobby wrote:
magjag wrote:
LyricsToLitigation wrote:hand me a paddle, we're in the same boat buddy.

nothing coming today, I think. everybody is celebrating valentine's day while we descend into total lunacy....


Short trip for you, magjag.


heh. was over yesterday-always a step behind you, though.


I was born crazy, unlike you posers who are going crazy. :wink:

User avatar
ManoftheHour
Posts: 3402
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby ManoftheHour » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:49 pm

WHERE is the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

?!?!?!

kyle010723
Posts: 1135
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:55 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby kyle010723 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:14 pm

So I am having so much fun at work and stumbled across this page for the ND law review for some reasons. And it seems like more than half of the 3Ls will be clerking for CoA. Granted these are the smartest of all students, but wow, I honestly was not expecting that.

mx23250
Posts: 638
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby mx23250 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:15 pm

kyle010723 wrote:So I am having so much fun at work and stumbled across this page for the ND law review for some reasons. And it seems like more than half of the 3Ls will be clerking for CoA. Granted these are the smartest of all students, but wow, I honestly was not expecting that.


I'm sold. See you all this fall.

kyle010723
Posts: 1135
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:55 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby kyle010723 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:17 pm

mx23250 wrote:
kyle010723 wrote:So I am having so much fun at work and stumbled across this page for the ND law review for some reasons. And it seems like more than half of the 3Ls will be clerking for CoA. Granted these are the smartest of all students, but wow, I honestly was not expecting that.


I'm sold. See you all this fall.


Let me rephrase that before someone accuse me of misleading information: more than half of the 3Ls on the Law Review... still, not bad at all I would think.

mx23250
Posts: 638
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby mx23250 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:24 pm

Haha I assumed so. I'm still sold between that and a lot of other things I've heard about NDLS.

User avatar
bound
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby bound » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:28 pm

Just got so excited when I saw that ND Newsletter in my inbox. Thought it was scholly info. THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS

kyle010723
Posts: 1135
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:55 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby kyle010723 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:29 pm

Austinbound wrote:Just got so excited when I saw that ND Newsletter in my inbox. Thought it was scholly info. THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS


Maybe the scholly info was encrypted in the Newsletter, they just want to see who actually reads it ;)

User avatar
KanyeShrug
Posts: 617
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby KanyeShrug » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:30 pm

Austinbound wrote:Just got so excited when I saw that ND Newsletter in my inbox. Thought it was scholly info. THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS



+1

User avatar
ManoftheHour
Posts: 3402
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby ManoftheHour » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:33 pm

Austinbound wrote:Just got so excited when I saw that ND Newsletter in my inbox. Thought it was scholly info. THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS


Aren't you going to UT?!

User avatar
John Everyman
Posts: 517
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:20 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby John Everyman » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:34 pm

Austinbound wrote:Just got so excited when I saw that ND Newsletter in my inbox. Thought it was scholly info. THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS


You quit playing with our emotions, actin like we're gonna be seein you at ND...We all know where you're bound, you can't hide it.

Edit: MOH beat me to it

User avatar
bound
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby bound » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:36 pm

Hahaha well i have to get in there first boys! :) As I've said before - I'm a debt-o-phobe. Even if I get into UT, it has to be financially feasible. I'm keeping my options open...right now I've got my eyes on UT/WUSTL/ND/SMU

kyle010723
Posts: 1135
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:55 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby kyle010723 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:37 pm

Austinbound wrote:Hahaha well i have to get in there first boys! :) As I've said before - I'm a debt-o-phobe. Even if I get into UT, it has to be financially feasible. I'm keeping my options open...right now I've got my eyes on UT/WUSTL/ND/SMU


For Texas? UT and not even close. So it just comes down to the money.

User avatar
bound
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby bound » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:38 pm

kyle010723 wrote:
Austinbound wrote:Hahaha well i have to get in there first boys! :) As I've said before - I'm a debt-o-phobe. Even if I get into UT, it has to be financially feasible. I'm keeping my options open...right now I've got my eyes on UT/WUSTL/ND/SMU


For Texas? UT and not even close. So it just comes down to the money.



I'm Dallas <<<<< everywhere else. If I don't practice in Texas, it's not the end of the world. I have guaranteed employment in Arizona and California anyway. Not worried about where the school is.

kyle010723
Posts: 1135
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:55 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby kyle010723 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:41 pm

Austinbound wrote:I'm Dallas <<<<< everywhere else. If I don't practice in Texas, it's not the end of the world. I have guaranteed employment in Arizona and California anyway. Not worried about where the school is.


Dallas <<<<<< everywhere else so you dont want Dallas...? SMU is a decent school for Dallas, but UT still win by a huge margin. ND is not known to be a big TX school whereas WUSTL place decently in TX I think. Now for CA, ND would make sense assuming we're not also talking about USC/UCLA. Arizona, meh, just come to ND since everyone want you here it seems :)

User avatar
John Everyman
Posts: 517
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:20 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby John Everyman » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:42 pm

Austinbound wrote:
kyle010723 wrote:
Austinbound wrote:Hahaha well i have to get in there first boys! :) As I've said before - I'm a debt-o-phobe. Even if I get into UT, it has to be financially feasible. I'm keeping my options open...right now I've got my eyes on UT/WUSTL/ND/SMU


For Texas? UT and not even close. So it just comes down to the money.



I'm Dallas <<<<< everywhere else. If I don't practice in Texas, it's not the end of the world. I have guaranteed employment in Arizona and California anyway. Not worried about where the school is.


Image

guaranteed employment...

User avatar
bound
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby bound » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:44 pm

kyle010723 wrote:
Austinbound wrote:I'm Dallas <<<<< everywhere else. If I don't practice in Texas, it's not the end of the world. I have guaranteed employment in Arizona and California anyway. Not worried about where the school is.


Dallas <<<<<< everywhere else so you dont want Dallas...? SMU is a decent school for Dallas, but UT still win by a huge margin. ND is not known to be a big TX school whereas WUSTL place decently in TX I think. Now for CA, ND would make sense assuming we're not also talking about USC/UCLA. Arizona, meh, just come to ND since everyone want you here it seems :)



Haha damn it I put my arrows the wrong way. I want Dallas first and foremost, but if it doesn't happen I'm not too worried! ND is a great option for midwest/CA. The firm I work for right now is in AZ and they don't really care where I go to school...they're just begging me to come back haha. SMU is good but I expected more money than I got so it's by no means ahead of anywhere else. Still waiting on the UT decision. I like the ND peeps and the WUSTL crew a lot :)

User avatar
bound
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby bound » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:44 pm

John Everyman wrote:
Austinbound wrote:
kyle010723 wrote:
Austinbound wrote:Hahaha well i have to get in there first boys! :) As I've said before - I'm a debt-o-phobe. Even if I get into UT, it has to be financially feasible. I'm keeping my options open...right now I've got my eyes on UT/WUSTL/ND/SMU


For Texas? UT and not even close. So it just comes down to the money.



I'm Dallas <<<<< everywhere else. If I don't practice in Texas, it's not the end of the world. I have guaranteed employment in Arizona and California anyway. Not worried about where the school is.




guaranteed employment...



There are benefits to living in a lawyered up family. Don't hate.

User avatar
Winston1984
Posts: 1789
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:02 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby Winston1984 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:45 pm

ND trollin hard.

User avatar
ManoftheHour
Posts: 3402
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby ManoftheHour » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:47 pm

I'm almost certain I'm going to end up here. They can really seal the deal if they throw that $$$ my way pretty soon.

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: Notre Dame Law School c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby Attax » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:52 pm

Austinbound wrote:
kyle010723 wrote:
Austinbound wrote:I'm Dallas <<<<< everywhere else. If I don't practice in Texas, it's not the end of the world. I have guaranteed employment in Arizona and California anyway. Not worried about where the school is.


Dallas <<<<<< everywhere else so you dont want Dallas...? SMU is a decent school for Dallas, but UT still win by a huge margin. ND is not known to be a big TX school whereas WUSTL place decently in TX I think. Now for CA, ND would make sense assuming we're not also talking about USC/UCLA. Arizona, meh, just come to ND since everyone want you here it seems :)



Haha damn it I put my arrows the wrong way. I want Dallas first and foremost, but if it doesn't happen I'm not too worried! ND is a great option for midwest/CA. The firm I work for right now is in AZ and they don't really care where I go to school...they're just begging me to come back haha. SMU is good but I expected more money than I got so it's by no means ahead of anywhere else. Still waiting on the UT decision. I like the ND peeps and the WUSTL crew a lot :)


Dallas is legit! That's where I'm hoping to be in the end!

User avatar
yossarian
Posts: 1303
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:45 pm

Re: Notre Dame Law School c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby yossarian » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:10 pm

What's weird is that there was a scholarship update in the last newsletter, and this is time they didn't even bother.

kobe1020
Posts: 419
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:43 am

Re: Notre Dame Law School c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby kobe1020 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:33 am

Austinbound wrote:Just got so excited when I saw that ND Newsletter in my inbox. Thought it was scholly info. THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS


me too...

kobe1020
Posts: 419
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:43 am

Re: Notre Dame Law School c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby kobe1020 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:36 am

Attax wrote:
Austinbound wrote:
kyle010723 wrote:
Austinbound wrote:I'm Dallas <<<<< everywhere else. If I don't practice in Texas, it's not the end of the world. I have guaranteed employment in Arizona and California anyway. Not worried about where the school is.


Dallas <<<<<< everywhere else so you dont want Dallas...? SMU is a decent school for Dallas, but UT still win by a huge margin. ND is not known to be a big TX school whereas WUSTL place decently in TX I think. Now for CA, ND would make sense assuming we're not also talking about USC/UCLA. Arizona, meh, just come to ND since everyone want you here it seems :)



Haha damn it I put my arrows the wrong way. I want Dallas first and foremost, but if it doesn't happen I'm not too worried! ND is a great option for midwest/CA. The firm I work for right now is in AZ and they don't really care where I go to school...they're just begging me to come back haha. SMU is good but I expected more money than I got so it's by no means ahead of anywhere else. Still waiting on the UT decision. I like the ND peeps and the WUSTL crew a lot :)


Dallas is legit! That's where I'm hoping to be in the end!


Dallas +1




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: addie1412, apricots, beantheshadow, canafsa, danid83, eastring, hammy393, jtn123, mccracal, MSNbot Media, notausername, proteinshake, sspeckk, texteach, ThorB, tlsfan13, UltimateSplitter, vho1791 and 35 guests