Northwestern Law c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
CalAlumni
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 11:58 am

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby CalAlumni » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:01 pm

Good luck guys! I'm getting ready to start this month (class of 2016)!

User avatar
jrsbaseball5
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:41 pm

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby jrsbaseball5 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:22 pm

Checking in. Good luck everyone!

User avatar
aldiddy
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby aldiddy » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:39 pm

checkin in. Singing Tootsee Roll while thinking about NU's LSAT median.

"C'mon now dip, baby, dip."

User avatar
ThePiedPiper
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:50 pm

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby ThePiedPiper » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:34 pm

Checking in

User avatar
Dr. Dre
Posts: 2347
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:10 pm

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby Dr. Dre » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm

one of my prof's went here

checking in

04102014
Posts: 1696
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:42 am

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby 04102014 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:59 am

Anyone know if they're doing the whole $50k a year ED deal again for this cycle? The blurb on their site still refers to last year.

User avatar
Clearly
Posts: 4165
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby Clearly » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:36 am

ohpobrecito wrote:Anyone know if they're doing the whole $50k a year ED deal again for this cycle? The blurb on their site still refers to last year.

Yes the full ride comes with ed admissions.

kathj06
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:50 pm

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby kathj06 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:06 am

Checking in!

RunningFeatherFinish
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:06 pm

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby RunningFeatherFinish » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:01 am

Checking in. Good luck everyone!

User avatar
PourMeTea
Posts: 6508
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:32 am

Post removed.

Postby PourMeTea » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:02 am

Post removed.
Last edited by PourMeTea on Fri May 08, 2015 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
052220151
Posts: 2421
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:58 am

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby 052220151 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:52 am

PourMeTea wrote:
deputydog wrote:Checking in


I love the new Kapowski tar, booze.

04102014
Posts: 1696
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:42 am

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby 04102014 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:19 pm

ohpobrecito wrote:Anyone know if they're doing the whole $50k a year ED deal again for this cycle? The blurb on their site still refers to last year.


If anyone else was wondering about this, I emailed and they said that the $50k per year (not equivalent to a full ride) ED offer is happening again this cycle.

rebexness
Posts: 4163
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:24 am

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby rebexness » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:20 pm

ohpobrecito wrote:
ohpobrecito wrote:Anyone know if they're doing the whole $50k a year ED deal again for this cycle? The blurb on their site still refers to last year.


If anyone else was wondering about this, I emailed and they said that the $50k per year (not equivalent to a full ride) ED offer is happening again this cycle.


I hope they decide to do Skype interviews for ED. A girl can dream, anyway.

User avatar
PourMeTea
Posts: 6508
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:32 am

Post removed.

Postby PourMeTea » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:27 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by PourMeTea on Fri May 08, 2015 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
MT Cicero
Posts: 574
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby MT Cicero » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:30 am

I followed up with their admissions about honoring last cycle's fee waiver in this cycle. Here was their response:

Dear XXXX,

Thank you for your message. We will be offering application fee waivers to any applicant who submits an application between September 1st and November 5th. Please return to our website in September for more information about this process.

Sincerely,

Northwestern Law
Office of Admissions and Financial Aid


This may be old news, but I figured I'd share.

rebexness
Posts: 4163
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:24 am

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby rebexness » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:53 am

Old news is still good news :)

User avatar
MT Cicero
Posts: 574
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby MT Cicero » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:57 am

craigsan18 wrote:I followed up with their admissions about honoring last cycle's fee waiver in this cycle. Here was their response:

Dear XXXX,

Thank you for your message. We will be offering application fee waivers to any applicant who submits an application between September 1st and November 5th. Please return to our website in September for more information about this process.

Sincerely,

Northwestern Law
Office of Admissions and Financial Aid


This may be old news, but I figured I'd share.


And just to be clear, this email was sent to me two days ago. So, it appears all early applicants will be saving a few bucks.

mojangles
Posts: 197
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby mojangles » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:44 am

craigsan18 wrote:
craigsan18 wrote:I followed up with their admissions about honoring last cycle's fee waiver in this cycle. Here was their response:

Dear XXXX,

Thank you for your message. We will be offering application fee waivers to any applicant who submits an application between September 1st and November 5th. Please return to our website in September for more information about this process.

Sincerely,

Northwestern Law
Office of Admissions and Financial Aid


This may be old news, but I figured I'd share.


And just to be clear, this email was sent to me two days ago. So, it appears all early applicants will be saving a few bucks.


I also sent an email to them requesting a waiver for this cycle (sent before I saw this post) - they advised me of the same thing regarding applying early as well as saying if I want a fee waiver I have to sign up for CRS to be considered once they start issuing waivers out. I am currently enrolled but I guess they aren't accepting solicited requests.

User avatar
Clearly
Posts: 4165
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby Clearly » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:01 am

mojangles wrote:
craigsan18 wrote:
craigsan18 wrote:I followed up with their admissions about honoring last cycle's fee waiver in this cycle. Here was their response:

Dear XXXX,

Thank you for your message. We will be offering application fee waivers to any applicant who submits an application between September 1st and November 5th. Please return to our website in September for more information about this process.

Sincerely,

Northwestern Law
Office of Admissions and Financial Aid


This may be old news, but I figured I'd share.


And just to be clear, this email was sent to me two days ago. So, it appears all early applicants will be saving a few bucks.


I also sent an email to them requesting a waiver for this cycle (sent before I saw this post) - they advised me of the same thing regarding applying early as well as saying if I want a fee waiver I have to sign up for CRS to be considered once they start issuing waivers out. I am currently enrolled but I guess they aren't accepting solicited requests.

Yeah even last year they denied my fee waiver request.

User avatar
wojo98
Posts: 123
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 1:55 pm

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby wojo98 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:24 am

Long time lurker checking in.

Love this school, program, and city.

zbollenb
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby zbollenb » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:50 pm

FYI everyone... this application is open and you can schedule your interviews now!! Hurry up and do so before the spots are all filled.

rebexness
Posts: 4163
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:24 am

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby rebexness » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:06 pm

zbollenb wrote:FYI everyone... this application is open and you can schedule your interviews now!! Hurry up and do so before the spots are all filled.


App not opened according to NU website nor LSAC.

According to LSAC, it will be available Aug 30.

zbollenb
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby zbollenb » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:04 pm

That's weird... Opened for me. Have interview scheduled as well.

User avatar
oxie
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:51 am

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby oxie » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:08 pm

zbollenb wrote:That's weird... Opened for me. Have interview scheduled as well.


Are you sure you're not using the 2012-13 application? Looks to me like this year's isn't scheduled to open up until the 30th.

zbollenb
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Re: Northwestern Law c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby zbollenb » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:30 pm

hahahahahhahaha I'm the biggest freaking idiot. Thanks for noticing the date.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Christinabruin, Google Adsense [Bot] and 4 guests