jayausi wrote:This isn't an irrelevant debate on some Corn Pop internet forum. This garbage is ruining people's lives.
There's nothing #photastic about that.
It's funny that this outrage didn't manifest until you were held at NU.
I'm sorry, but this all sounds like sour grapes. Go enjoy whatever school gives you a full ride and quit shitting on the NU applicant thread. There are plenty of places to complain about the law school scam elsewhere on this site.
1) Something Happened, great book by Joseph Heller. Question could've been answered by googling.
2) Sorry lady/bro. Didn't know you couldn't handle tongue-in-cheek.
3) Many of us, ironically, do have realistic perspectives about law school's value. And while we celebrate our anxieties/hopes/dreams on this thread, we tamper them with realism on others.
4) As RB said, we have read the other threads. Feel free to post your rage there. Or in the Ding Bar.
5) I was ultimately just trying to communicate what RB said while having a bit of fun with it.
6) Sorry for your frustrations with NU, glad you have other great options. Enjoy the rest of your cycle.