Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
CURIOUSABOUTLAW
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:26 am

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby CURIOUSABOUTLAW » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:24 pm

Nonconsecutive wrote:
wtrc wrote:I'm guessing Yale is a #1 for many of us here, but curious... surveymonkey.com/s/22TPWWP


Done'did


Done

User avatar
bbkk
Posts: 728
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:28 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby bbkk » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:02 pm

Now I have to go to the 2nd page to find this thread. :roll:

I just looked at the Yale spreadsheet again and the numbers are quite scary. :|

User avatar
barrelofmonkeys
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby barrelofmonkeys » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:03 pm

bbkk wrote:Now I have to go to the 2nd page to find this thread. :roll:

I just looked at the Yale spreadsheet again and the numbers are quite scary. :|


You're scared by the numbers?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

User avatar
bbkk
Posts: 728
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:28 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby bbkk » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:07 pm

barrelofmonkeys wrote:
bbkk wrote:Now I have to go to the 2nd page to find this thread. :roll:

I just looked at the Yale spreadsheet again and the numbers are quite scary. :|


You're scared by the numbers?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:



YES, I AM!! Those numbers tell me that I'm in NO WAY more competitive than those candidates, which means my chance of getting in is not optimistic, at all. :(

User avatar
Black_Swan
Posts: 238
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:47 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby Black_Swan » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:15 pm

bbkk wrote:
barrelofmonkeys wrote:
bbkk wrote:Now I have to go to the 2nd page to find this thread. :roll:

I just looked at the Yale spreadsheet again and the numbers are quite scary. :|


You're scared by the numbers?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:



YES, I AM!! Those numbers tell me that I'm in NO WAY more competitive than those candidates, which means my chance of getting in is not optimistic, at all. :(


Where is that spreadsheet? (Fingers on the trigger)

User avatar
bbkk
Posts: 728
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:28 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby bbkk » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:16 pm

Black_Swan wrote:
bbkk wrote:
barrelofmonkeys wrote:
bbkk wrote:Now I have to go to the 2nd page to find this thread. :roll:

I just looked at the Yale spreadsheet again and the numbers are quite scary. :|


You're scared by the numbers?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:



YES, I AM!! Those numbers tell me that I'm in NO WAY more competitive than those candidates, which means my chance of getting in is not optimistic, at all. :(


Where is that spreadsheet? (Fingers on the trigger)


viewtopic.php?f=7&t=219901

ETA: DON'T filter/sort! No more kitten casualties pls.

User avatar
jk148706
Posts: 2499
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 11:14 am

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby jk148706 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:17 pm

Yale Law twitter says offers today and tomorrow

User avatar
The-Specs
Posts: 1037
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:55 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby The-Specs » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:18 pm

Looks like Yale is getting on board with the Stanford craziness. :)

User avatar
drawstring
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:52 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby drawstring » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:21 pm

I'd love it if all schools announced when offers were going out.

User avatar
bbkk
Posts: 728
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:28 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby bbkk » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:28 pm

drawstring wrote:I'd love it if all schools announced when offers were going out.


+1 That'll be nice.

The-Specs wrote:Looks like Yale is getting on board with the Stanford craziness. :)


Today is THE DAY! :D

User avatar
almondjoy
Posts: 235
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:35 am

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby almondjoy » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:46 pm

Hopefully the wave today is big! By Yale standards at least lol

User avatar
midwest17
Posts: 1686
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:27 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby midwest17 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:56 pm

almondjoy wrote:Hopefully the wave today is big! By Yale standards at least lol


So, like, 3 admits?

User avatar
The-Specs
Posts: 1037
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:55 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby The-Specs » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:58 pm

midwest17 wrote:
almondjoy wrote:Hopefully the wave today is big! By Yale standards at least lol


So, like, 3 admits?


Nah, 6 but only 2 on TLS. :)

User avatar
Nonconsecutive
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:58 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby Nonconsecutive » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:14 pm

jk148706 wrote:Yale Law twitter says offers today and tomorrow


Nice, best of luck to everyone waiting :mrgreen:

User avatar
MnM22
Posts: 259
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:09 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby MnM22 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:51 pm

Nonconsecutive wrote:
jk148706 wrote:Yale Law twitter says offers today and tomorrow


Nice, best of luck to everyone waiting :mrgreen:


What if someone got a call from Stanford and Yale on the sam day? Haha! I think you could just die of happiness right?

User avatar
The-Specs
Posts: 1037
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:55 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby The-Specs » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:16 am

No one has heard from Yale tonight, huh?

Yale hasn't been kind to TLS this cycle.

carolinainmymind
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:29 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby carolinainmymind » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:25 am

The-Specs wrote:No one has heard from Yale tonight, huh?

Yale hasn't been kind to TLS this cycle.


Truth.

User avatar
heythatslife
Posts: 897
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:18 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby heythatslife » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:54 am

Does Yale send you a separate e-mail to know that your apps are complete on their end? I've got a message from Yale to acknowledge the receipt of my application when I first submitted through LSAC but there's been a radio silence since then. Should I be concerned? FYI app was sent a month ago.

candywolf
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:14 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby candywolf » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:57 am

heythatslife wrote:Does Yale send you a separate e-mail to know that your apps are complete on their end? I've got a message from Yale to acknowledge the receipt of my application when I first submitted through LSAC but there's been a radio silence since then. Should I be concerned? FYI app was sent a month ago.


They send out an app complete email. I think you should check with them if it's been a month.

Kimikho
Posts: 3971
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby Kimikho » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:24 am

carolinainmymind wrote:
The-Specs wrote:No one has heard from Yale tonight, huh?

Yale hasn't been kind to TLS this cycle.


Truth.


the other midwest on LSN was accepted tonight
http://lawschoolnumbers.com/midwest333

User avatar
bbkk
Posts: 728
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:28 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby bbkk » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:13 am

scoobers wrote:
carolinainmymind wrote:
The-Specs wrote:No one has heard from Yale tonight, huh?

Yale hasn't been kind to TLS this cycle.


Truth.


the other midwest on LSN was accepted tonight
http://lawschoolnumbers.com/midwest333



:shock: :shock: :shock:

User avatar
midwest17
Posts: 1686
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:27 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby midwest17 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:04 am

scoobers wrote:
carolinainmymind wrote:
The-Specs wrote:No one has heard from Yale tonight, huh?

Yale hasn't been kind to TLS this cycle.


Truth.


the other midwest on LSN was accepted tonight
http://lawschoolnumbers.com/midwest333


Who is this person and why aren't they me?

User avatar
phillywc
Posts: 3043
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:17 am

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby phillywc » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:07 am

midwest17 wrote:Who is this person and why aren't they me?

They are no where near as cool as you though, friend.

Joe Christmas
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:06 am

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby Joe Christmas » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:30 pm

Any other early (Oct-Nov) completes preparing for the first ding bloodbath?

User avatar
midwest17
Posts: 1686
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:27 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby midwest17 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:35 pm

phillywc wrote:
midwest17 wrote:Who is this person and why aren't they me?

They are no where near as cool as you though, friend.


Awwww.

And, officially checking in for real. :shock: :shock:

Now for the wait.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: lmcghee, notorious_mig, sonyco, texteach, TudoBem, zeglo and 10 guests