Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
chizzy
Posts: 551
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:07 am

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby chizzy » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:10 pm

whippersnappery wrote:
chizzy wrote:i wish Yale had a status checker.


I feel like I have taken to checking the twitter in lieu of a status checker. At least it gives me something to do.


but i think im beginning to obsess over it too much :(
i think next week would be a big wave based on last years prediction

User avatar
whippersnappery
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby whippersnappery » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:15 pm

chizzy wrote:
whippersnappery wrote:
chizzy wrote:i wish Yale had a status checker.


I feel like I have taken to checking the twitter in lieu of a status checker. At least it gives me something to do.


but i think im beginning to obsess over it too much :(
i think next week would be a big wave based on last years prediction


I agree. Looking at LSN info from previous years, it looks like we might be able to expect a big wave of dings for the post-New Years applicants. =/

User avatar
bbkk
Posts: 728
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:28 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby bbkk » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:09 pm

whippersnappery wrote:
chizzy wrote:
whippersnappery wrote:
chizzy wrote:i wish Yale had a status checker.


I feel like I have taken to checking the twitter in lieu of a status checker. At least it gives me something to do.


but i think im beginning to obsess over it too much :(
i think next week would be a big wave based on last years prediction


I agree. Looking at LSN info from previous years, it looks like we might be able to expect a big wave of dings for the post-New Years applicants. =/


--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
whippersnappery
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby whippersnappery » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:11 pm

:cry: Sorry, bbkk. I'm sure Yale will show you love. It's also possible I'm dead wrong. Yale is such a black box, it's hard to tell.

chizzy
Posts: 551
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:07 am

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby chizzy » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:14 pm

Lets have hope for acceptances!

User avatar
whippersnappery
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby whippersnappery » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:16 pm

chizzy wrote:Lets have hope for acceptances!


+1

User avatar
bbkk
Posts: 728
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:28 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby bbkk » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:22 pm

whippersnappery wrote::cry: Sorry, bbkk. I'm sure Yale will show you love. It's also possible I'm dead wrong. Yale is such a black box, it's hard to tell.


I'm actually emotionally prepared for a rejection. I know the more hope I have now the more heart-breaking I will be when the ding really comes. So it's better to prepare for the worst now, and later if good news comes it'll be a surprise bonus.

chizzy
Posts: 551
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:07 am

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby chizzy » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:15 pm

.
Last edited by chizzy on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
milkandcheerios
Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:58 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby milkandcheerios » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:20 pm

have they started rejecting post new year applicants already? I wonder if someone who has already been admitted could start giving us the Facebook group count like they did last year's thread. Pretty please?

chizzy
Posts: 551
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:07 am

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby chizzy » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:21 pm

.
Last edited by chizzy on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
whippersnappery
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby whippersnappery » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:12 pm

milkandcheerios wrote:have they started rejecting post new year applicants already? I wonder if someone who has already been admitted could start giving us the Facebook group count like they did last year's thread. Pretty please?


I am also really really curious about this.

User avatar
bbkk
Posts: 728
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:28 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby bbkk » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:30 pm

Just realized that, there is not even a "Yale Class of 2017" thread on tls.

User avatar
drawstring
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:52 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby drawstring » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:31 pm

bbkk wrote:Just realized that, there is not even a "Yale Class of 2017" thread on tls.


Maybe the admits don't want to be seen as pretentious :lol:

chizzy
Posts: 551
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:07 am

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby chizzy » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:24 pm

.
Last edited by chizzy on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

ryaka
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:38 am

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby ryaka » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:55 pm

134 members on the FB group :) Good luck!

chizzy
Posts: 551
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:07 am

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby chizzy » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:55 pm

LSN just reported an acceptance an hour ago. Guess calls are going out

User avatar
whippersnappery
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby whippersnappery » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:58 pm

ryaka wrote:134 members on the FB group :) Good luck!


Thank you!

chizzy
Posts: 551
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:07 am

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby chizzy » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:59 pm

.
Last edited by chizzy on Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
vuthy
Posts: 379
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:55 am

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby vuthy » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:12 pm

chizzy wrote:LSN just reported an acceptance an hour ago. Guess calls are going out


That one is dated late January. Think it's just a user updating profile.

User avatar
koalacity
Posts: 1162
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:56 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby koalacity » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:24 pm

vuthy wrote:
chizzy wrote:LSN just reported an acceptance an hour ago. Guess calls are going out


That one is dated late January. Think it's just a user updating profile.

I assume chizzy is referring to this one: http://lawschoolnumbers.com/swissresistance

User avatar
whippersnappery
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby whippersnappery » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:28 pm

koalacity wrote:
vuthy wrote:
chizzy wrote:LSN just reported an acceptance an hour ago. Guess calls are going out


That one is dated late January. Think it's just a user updating profile.

I assume chizzy is referring to this one: http://lawschoolnumbers.com/swissresistance


Holy cow, either that person has done something amazing, or they're a troll.

User avatar
bbkk
Posts: 728
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:28 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby bbkk » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:28 pm

koalacity wrote:
I assume chizzy is referring to this one: http://lawschoolnumbers.com/swissresistance


:shock: :shock: So I should start staring at my phone now??

chukkrox
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:52 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby chukkrox » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:29 pm

Cmon Yale. Just call me. What I gotta do darling? What I gotta do? You want me to sing? You want me to dance? Why you teasin me girl? It aint right

User avatar
JWP1022
Posts: 269
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:15 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby JWP1022 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:33 pm

bbkk wrote:
koalacity wrote:
I assume chizzy is referring to this one: http://lawschoolnumbers.com/swissresistance


:shock: :shock: So I should start staring at my phone now??


no

User avatar
KatyMarie
Posts: 616
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:16 pm

Re: Yale c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby KatyMarie » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:41 pm

whippersnappery wrote:
koalacity wrote:
vuthy wrote:
chizzy wrote:LSN just reported an acceptance an hour ago. Guess calls are going out


That one is dated late January. Think it's just a user updating profile.

I assume chizzy is referring to this one: http://lawschoolnumbers.com/swissresistance


Holy cow, either that person has done something amazing, or they're a troll.


Accepted to Yale and rejected at UVA, Georgetown, and UT? I don't know...




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 20171lhopeful, Cfitz, lawschool55, mav1993, trueblue92 and 13 guests