Page 324 of 464

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:17 pm
by drawstring
So this was a big wave. I wonder how many offers they have left to give.

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:19 pm
by Pneumonia
I was sad to miss out on the JS2 wave...
but THEN I GOT A JS2!!! Can't wait to join ya'll int the admitted thread!!

btw LS22 I feel for you but your theory is shot- I'm below the 25th GPA and above 75th LSAT. non-URM.

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:19 pm
by Nonconsecutive
Congrats to all the new admits! :mrgreen:

I always enjoy when I see the thread has moved a few pages and its actually good news.

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:19 pm
by Quest4Knowledge
MnM22 wrote:
Quest4Knowledge wrote:Wowowow this wave seems massive! Or at least a large % of TLS getting the calls - congrats once again to all!!


I have counted 12 so far on TLS. Wow...


12 TODAY?!

Keep in mind on a wave-to-wave basis this isn't going to be even remotely accurate and there's going to be a LOT of variation, but if that ~10-13% of TLS acceptances is accurate, we're looking at roughly 100 JS2's today... :|

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:20 pm
by nyvel
drawstring wrote:So this was a big wave. I wonder how many offers they have left to give.


Crossing my fingers for one more....

Maybe they're being considerate, waiting until I get off of work to send me that call.

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:20 pm
by drawstring
Pneumonia wrote:I was sad to miss out on the JS2 wave...
but THEN I GOT A JS2!!! Can't wait to join ya'll int the admitted thread!!

btw LS22 I feel for you but your theory is shot- I'm below the 25th GPA and above 75th LSAT. non-URM.


Congrats! When did you interview/get the call?

Post removed.

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:20 pm
by PourMeTea
Post removed.

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:21 pm
by Frozen98
IrishJew wrote:
jb1 wrote:Got the call not too long ago as well!! For posterity, a mid-December interview w/>75% GPA and 25%>50% LSAT. Best of luck to everyone still waiting!


Wow, this is a game-changer. Congrats and thanks for sharing your stats. You have no doubt given hope to many with this post. Are you URM?


s/he has a 4.0/170. probably not a URM because if they were then they probably wouldn't have bothered retaking a 170 (2nd time around was 169). 4.0/170 traditionally does very well anyway so I don't know what the big surprise is

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:22 pm
by MnM22
Quest4Knowledge wrote:
MnM22 wrote:
Quest4Knowledge wrote:Wowowow this wave seems massive! Or at least a large % of TLS getting the calls - congrats once again to all!!


I have counted 12 so far on TLS. Wow...


12 TODAY?!

Keep in mind on a wave-to-wave basis this isn't going to be even remotely accurate and there's going to be a LOT of variation, but if that ~10-13% of TLS acceptances is accurate, we're looking at roughly 100 JS2's today... :|


13 with the most recent one.

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:22 pm
by lawschool22
Frozen98 wrote:
IrishJew wrote:
jb1 wrote:Got the call not too long ago as well!! For posterity, a mid-December interview w/>75% GPA and 25%>50% LSAT. Best of luck to everyone still waiting!


Wow, this is a game-changer. Congrats and thanks for sharing your stats. You have no doubt given hope to many with this post. Are you URM?


s/he has a 4.0/170. probably not a URM because if they were then they probably wouldn't have bothered retaking a 170 (2nd time around was 169). 4.0/170 traditionally does very well anyway so I don't know what the big surprise is


Thanks for your contribution to this thread.

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:23 pm
by Quest4Knowledge
Frozen98 wrote:
IrishJew wrote:
jb1 wrote:Got the call not too long ago as well!! For posterity, a mid-December interview w/>75% GPA and 25%>50% LSAT. Best of luck to everyone still waiting!


Wow, this is a game-changer. Congrats and thanks for sharing your stats. You have no doubt given hope to many with this post. Are you URM?


s/he has a 4.0/170. probably not a URM because if they were then they probably wouldn't have bothered retaking a 170 (2nd time around was 169). 4.0/170 traditionally does very well anyway so I don't know what the big surprise is


I don't think it's surprise that they got in, but just that this wave included people who a) interviewed a while ago, b) didn't have above/above stats

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:23 pm
by Fianna13
Let's hope there are plenty js2 to go around for us feb interviewees.

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:24 pm
by quijotesca1011
JS2!!!!! Still don't believe it. <25% LSAT; 50%<GPA<75%
JS1 about a month ago

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:24 pm
by Pneumonia
PourMeTea wrote: :mrgreen: YES congrats Pneumonia!!



Thanks PMT!

applied december, complete in early january, interviewed in late january.

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:25 pm
by chizzy
wow, today is really a big wave :shock:

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:25 pm
by Frozen98
lawschool22 wrote:
Frozen98 wrote:
IrishJew wrote:
jb1 wrote:Got the call not too long ago as well!! For posterity, a mid-December interview w/>75% GPA and 25%>50% LSAT. Best of luck to everyone still waiting!


Wow, this is a game-changer. Congrats and thanks for sharing your stats. You have no doubt given hope to many with this post. Are you URM?


s/he has a 4.0/170. probably not a URM because if they were then they probably wouldn't have bothered retaking a 170 (2nd time around was 169). 4.0/170 traditionally does very well anyway so I don't know what the big surprise is


Thanks for your contribution to this thread.


lol irishjew asked but the other poster went offline. jb1 has a short post history so all it took was a quick scroll down to see that s/he retook a 170 to get a 169.

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:25 pm
by drawstring
wow :shock:

so many JS2s. Please spread the love some more to us Oct-Dec waiters JS.

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:25 pm
by charlie.black
Congrats JS2's!!! Super excited for you all :D

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:26 pm
by admiringatticus
Congrats to all the JS2s today!!

And here I am just waiting to see if I'll even get a JS1. :?

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:26 pm
by drawstring
Anyone get the call within the last 15 minutes or so?

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:27 pm
by drawstring
It's like they decided to fill up their class today and get things over with.

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:27 pm
by barrelofmonkeys
drawstring wrote:Anyone get the call within the last 15 minutes or so?


This seems like a still-active wave.

Also, congrats to everyone!

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:28 pm
by Kimikho
breaking my silence. CONGRATS CHNEYO!!!!!!!!! you so deserve it. I hope you stick around with us, you're a pretty gr180 poster. :D

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:31 pm
by fivestarfolds
Wow! Congrats JS2s.

I can only hope I'm so lucky. I need this wave to end so I can go back to my thrilling night of homework and paper writing.

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:31 pm
by a.sleepyhead
Oh my god, SO many congrats to so many amazing people!! You guys all rock!! :D :D :D

(Casually trying see if I can will my phone to ring)