neprep wrote:Woah…I'm delighted to report a JayEsTwo! Apparently it was lying in my voicemail (long story short, I was abroad and they didn't remember, combined with poor roaming-client 4G and cell services).
This would not have been possible without the help of many individuals. A big thank you is issued to:
1. The October LSAT Group (you know who you are!);
2. LS22's amazing guide to light and sound during a Skype interview;
3. my ex, both for convincing me that there are occasions when it's appropriate for men to wear makeup, and for administering "light" makeup on me for my JS1;
4. kappycaft1 and Lavitz, for their contributions to the interview threads;
5. and obviously, the Hollywood Foreign Press Association (I'm guessing H and S are the Golden Globes, with Y being the Oscars).
LSAT = Median; GPA<25th; K-JD; applied 11/15 and went complete on 12/6.
(Minor details changed)
And thanks for the shout-out, even though my interview advice probably isn't that great.