Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Where are you in the Harvard application process?

I'm applying next year, just reading this thread to prepare
38
12%
Applying this year, I got an extension on my application
1
0%
I applied and haven't gotten a JS1 yet
64
20%
I applied and got a JS1, but haven't had it yet.
7
2%
I had my JS1 but I'm waiting for a magical phone call
43
13%
Already had my JS2, just here to help
62
19%
Waitlisted
61
19%
Dinged D:
49
15%
 
Total votes: 325

User avatar
The-Specs
Posts: 1037
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:55 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby The-Specs » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:18 pm

Hey everyone, Congratulations to all of the new JS2's and special congrats to lastsamurai!!

I am so pumped for us all.

If you havn't recieved a JS2 yet do not despair. I posted this earlier but I spoke with a friend at Harvard who said tha he spoke with the adcoms a couple of weeks back and they emphasized that December would be the big one for acceptances. I don't know how tha all works but I choose to beleive it. Do not give up hope yet!

luckystar84
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:00 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby luckystar84 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:20 pm

deleted
Last edited by luckystar84 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
CyanIdes Of March
Posts: 743
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby CyanIdes Of March » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:23 pm

luckystar84 wrote:fwiw, someone said a few pages ago that last year they went 9AM-1PM on day 2. here's to hoping for a day 3? does it seem like there've been fewer JS2s today, or jsut fewer people reporting because they're not off work yet?

yesterday, the latest ones to receive their JS2s were 11/5 JS1ers with maybe 1 outlier. today it's 11/12. if they only cover 1 week's worth of JS1s plus a few carried-over ones from Oct, then...


When you say 11/5 JS1er, do you mean when they gave the invitation or when the interview was? I'm assuming the later, and in that case I was a few days later than 11/5.

luckystar84
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:00 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby luckystar84 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:28 pm

deleted
Last edited by luckystar84 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kimikho
Posts: 3971
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby Kimikho » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:29 pm

this close to starting a "Not Complete at Harvard c/o 2016-2017" thread

NoDayButToday
Posts: 1031
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:34 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby NoDayButToday » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:30 pm

.
Last edited by NoDayButToday on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kimikho
Posts: 3971
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby Kimikho » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:31 pm

NoDayButToday wrote:
scoobers wrote:this close to starting a "Not Complete at Harvard c/o 2016-2017" thread



How long have you been waiting? They took a little over a week for me.


:wink:
Last edited by Kimikho on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jingosaur
Posts: 2200
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:33 am

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby jingosaur » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:32 pm

scoobers wrote:
NoDayButToday wrote:
scoobers wrote:this close to starting a "Not Complete at Harvard c/o 2016-2017" thread



How long have you been waiting? They took a little over a week for me.


im on day ten im just a neurotic crazy person


It took me about 10 days. And now they don't really have time for you people because of all of the JS2s and JS1s going out.

User avatar
t-14orbust
Posts: 2065
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:43 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby t-14orbust » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:33 pm

jingosaur wrote:
scoobers wrote:
NoDayButToday wrote:
scoobers wrote:this close to starting a "Not Complete at Harvard c/o 2016-2017" thread



How long have you been waiting? They took a little over a week for me.


im on day ten im just a neurotic crazy person


you people

User avatar
jingosaur
Posts: 2200
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:33 am

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby jingosaur » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:34 pm

Whoops. This is why I can never go into politics.

Kimikho
Posts: 3971
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby Kimikho » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:34 pm

:wink:
Last edited by Kimikho on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
phillywc
Posts: 3043
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:17 am

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby phillywc » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:36 pm

scoobers wrote:
NoDayButToday wrote:
scoobers wrote:this close to starting a "Not Complete at Harvard c/o 2016-2017" thread



How long have you been waiting? They took a little over a week for me.


im on day ten im just a neurotic crazy person

can confirm

User avatar
jingosaur
Posts: 2200
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:33 am

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby jingosaur » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:36 pm

@scoobers, are people with your submit date now complete? People with my complete date have been getting JS1s, so I'm in the same neurotic crazy boat. I also found 2 perfect numbers twins on LSN who were rejected with no JS1.

User avatar
neprep
Posts: 1066
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:16 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby neprep » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:38 pm

jingosaur wrote:@scoobers, are people with your submit date now complete? People with my complete date have been getting JS1s, so I'm in the same neurotic crazy boat. I also found 2 perfect numbers twins on LSN who were rejected with no JS1.


No, people around her submit dates are not yet complete.

Kimikho
Posts: 3971
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby Kimikho » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:39 pm

neprep wrote:
jingosaur wrote:@scoobers, are people with your submit date now complete? People with my complete date have been getting JS1s, so I'm in the same neurotic crazy boat. I also found 2 perfect numbers twins on LSN who were rejected with no JS1.


No, people around her submit dates are not yet complete.


to be fair, a couple of my apps ARE legitly having issues and have not gone complete even though everyone else's has and I keep lumping harvard into that group :/

answer my email vanderbilt :[

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby applelover » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:42 pm

Deleted
Last edited by applelover on Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kimikho
Posts: 3971
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby Kimikho » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:45 pm

applelover wrote:I wonder it they'll do more calls tomorrow.


applelover, we don't talk much but ive been seeing your posts in here and wanted to let you know that im holding out for you <3 YOU WILL GET A JS2. even tho you like apple products.

User avatar
drawstring
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:52 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby drawstring » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:45 pm

Getting very close to my interview date it seems. Hopefully they make some more calls today.

User avatar
barrelofmonkeys
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby barrelofmonkeys » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:47 pm

scoobers wrote:
applelover wrote:I wonder it they'll do more calls tomorrow.


applelover, we don't talk much but ive been seeing your posts in here and wanted to let you know that im holding out for you <3 YOU WILL GET A JS2. even tho you like apple products.


applelover i'm holding out for you as well because you like both apples and apple products.

Kimikho
Posts: 3971
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby Kimikho » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:48 pm

drawstring wrote:Getting very close to my interview date it seems. Hopefully they make some more calls today.


holding out for you too, drawstring.

User avatar
drawstring
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:52 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby drawstring » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:49 pm

thx :)

User avatar
CitrusFruit
Posts: 153
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:21 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby CitrusFruit » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:51 pm

Is there any chance they will do more later today? That would be sweet. I'm hoping for tomorrow too, but who knows. Seems like they should have off work, but it looks like they did Wednesday last year.

Kimikho
Posts: 3971
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby Kimikho » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:52 pm

CitrusFruit wrote:Is there any chance they will do more later today? That would be sweet. I'm hoping for tomorrow too, but who knows. Seems like they should have off work, but it looks like they did Wednesday last year.

for the sake of my sanity i hoap not :/

ihaveadream
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:40 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby ihaveadream » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:52 pm

:cry: JS2 tomorrow????

ihaveadream
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:40 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby ihaveadream » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:57 pm

Anybody know if JSs did JS2 on wednesday, the day before thanksgiving?





Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Keilz and 20 guests