Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Where are you in the Harvard application process?

I'm applying next year, just reading this thread to prepare
38
12%
Applying this year, I got an extension on my application
1
0%
I applied and haven't gotten a JS1 yet
64
20%
I applied and got a JS1, but haven't had it yet.
7
2%
I had my JS1 but I'm waiting for a magical phone call
43
13%
Already had my JS2, just here to help
62
19%
Waitlisted
61
19%
Dinged D:
49
15%
 
Total votes: 325

User avatar
The-Specs
Posts: 1037
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:55 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby The-Specs » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:06 pm

crazyrobin wrote:
The-Specs wrote:Hahah deal, I will do that right now. What about you? Why are you still here?


I am at the airport. Nothing else to kill time :mrgreen:


Haha fair, excused then. Have a great night! and Congrats to everyone else. :)

TeufelHunden88
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:14 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby TeufelHunden88 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:06 pm

JS2!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Submit 9/21, Complete 10/10, JS1 10/29, JS2 Today!! Good Luck to everyone!! My numbers are in the sheet and for those who are below the medians, just know it is possible!! Thanks TLS for the help. Good Luck Everyone.

luckystar84
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:00 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby luckystar84 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:07 pm

deleted
Last edited by luckystar84 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
TheMostDangerousLG
Posts: 1547
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:25 am

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:08 pm

Who got drunk and edited the colors on the spreadsheet? It would be a lot easier to follow if >75th and 75th were different shades of green, stuff like that. This purple and blue and what not is confusing.

rendlelaw
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:07 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby rendlelaw » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:09 pm

Jay. Ess. Dos.

About two and a half hours ago. Interviewed late October with the boss lady herself. Congrats to everyone getting in!

User avatar
TheMostDangerousLG
Posts: 1547
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:25 am

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:10 pm

rendlelaw wrote:Jay. Ess. Dos.

About two and a half hours ago. Interviewed late October with the boss lady herself. Congrats to everyone getting in!


Congrats! What time was your call? Make sure you're on the spreadsheet. :)

rendlelaw
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:07 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby rendlelaw » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Just added myself. She called about 5:30 CST

meowmeowmeow
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:27 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby meowmeowmeow » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:16 pm

Anyone living abroad or international get a JS2 yet?

NapoleonXV
Posts: 217
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:29 am

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby NapoleonXV » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:19 pm

meowmeowmeow wrote:Anyone living abroad or international get a JS2 yet?


See previous post. We will be notified by emails and last year emails come out on 2nd day of JS2

meowmeowmeow
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:27 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby meowmeowmeow » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:21 pm

NapoleonXV wrote:
meowmeowmeow wrote:Anyone living abroad or international get a JS2 yet?


See previous post. We will be notified by emails and last year emails come out on 2nd day of JS2


Thanks!

User avatar
wtrc
Posts: 2057
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby wtrc » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:25 pm

Oh my God. I missed JS2's.

Need to read the 7 pages I missed while finishing up at work and out. CONGRATS TO ALL WHO DID.

luckystar84
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:00 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby luckystar84 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:29 pm

deleted
Last edited by luckystar84 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

NapoleonXV
Posts: 217
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:29 am

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby NapoleonXV » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:30 pm

Email JS2!!!!

User avatar
HarvardHopeful
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:55 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby HarvardHopeful » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:31 pm

Hoping more JS2s will come tomorrow and early like people are predicting.

Starting to get discouraged, but they had to have saved a bunch for tomorrow, right? Congrats to everyone who got in and good luck to everyone stuck biting their nails until tomorrow!(or wednesday?)

Noodlebrain
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:07 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby Noodlebrain » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:33 pm

I live abroad and just got the email. Gratz to everyone who got in. I wish I could see you at ASW but sadly a Peace Corps budget doesn't quite permit flying around the world.

jya300
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:36 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby jya300 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:34 pm

Just got accepted via email too!!! :D
JS2 finally!!! so happy

- international
- submitted 10/1, got JS1 request mid-October, had JS1 late-October
- numbers both > 75%

I'm working now and it's almost lunch time but I no longer feel hungry
so excited!!

User avatar
crazyrobin
Posts: 442
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:52 am

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby crazyrobin » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:35 pm

jya300 wrote:Just got accepted via email too!!! :D
JS2 finally!!! so happy

- international
- submitted 10/1, got JS1 request mid-October, had JS1 late-October
- numbers both > 75%

I'm working now and it's almost lunch time but I no longer feel hungry
so excited!!


NapoleonXV wrote:Email JS2!!!!


Noodlebrain wrote:I live abroad and just got the email. Gratz to everyone who got in. I wish I could see you at ASW but sadly a Peace Corps budget doesn't quite permit flying around the world.


Congrats!!!!!

User avatar
midwest17
Posts: 1686
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:27 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby midwest17 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:37 pm

Congrats to everyone who got in! Nothing like JS2s to motivate me to get my app in. :)

User avatar
drawstring
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:52 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby drawstring » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:37 pm

Anyone know if Canadians get emails or calls?

User avatar
TheMostDangerousLG
Posts: 1547
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:25 am

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Am I the only person having trouble with the spreadsheet? All I can see are the accepted applicants now..

Btw, congrats to the new JS2s!

ETA: Nevermind, spreadsheet back to normal.
Last edited by TheMostDangerousLG on Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
wtrc
Posts: 2057
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby wtrc » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:39 pm

OMG

Specs, Napoleon, Robin, Sourdude, Cyanides, Apple, everyone else I missed.... I am so happy for all of you. Hope to be joining you soon.... seeing y'all get in makes me so thrilled. Please stay in this thread as the rest of us wait for our JS1's and JS2's :D.

But not tonight. Plz go celebrate tonight.

This is just amazing. I can barely imagine what you all must feel like right now.

:D :D :D :D

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby applelover » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:40 pm

wtrc wrote:OMG

Specs, Napoleon, Robin, Sourdude, Cyanides, Apple, everyone else I missed.... I am so happy for all of you. Hope to be joining you soon.... seeing y'all get in makes me so thrilled. Please stay in this thread as the rest of us wait for our JS1's and JS2's :D.

But not tonight. Plz go celebrate tonight.

This is just amazing. I can barely imagine what you all must feel like right now.

:D :D :D :D



I didn't get a call :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

User avatar
wtrc
Posts: 2057
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby wtrc » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:44 pm

applelover wrote:
wtrc wrote:OMG

Specs, Napoleon, Robin, Sourdude, Cyanides, Apple, everyone else I missed.... I am so happy for all of you. Hope to be joining you soon.... seeing y'all get in makes me so thrilled. Please stay in this thread as the rest of us wait for our JS1's and JS2's :D.

But not tonight. Plz go celebrate tonight.

This is just amazing. I can barely imagine what you all must feel like right now.

:D :D :D :D



I didn't get a call :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:


Ahh, I'm sorry <3. I'm just pre-emptively congratulating you for later this week :)

User avatar
Happy Gilmore
Posts: 314
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:24 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby Happy Gilmore » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:46 pm

Congratz everyone, you deserve it.

I'm gonna be staring at my phone all day tomorrow now.

User avatar
applelover
Posts: 1921
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: Harvard, C/O 2017, Applicants Thread (2013-2014)

Postby applelover » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:49 pm

wtrc wrote:
applelover wrote:
wtrc wrote:OMG

Specs, Napoleon, Robin, Sourdude, Cyanides, Apple, everyone else I missed.... I am so happy for all of you. Hope to be joining you soon.... seeing y'all get in makes me so thrilled. Please stay in this thread as the rest of us wait for our JS1's and JS2's :D.

But not tonight. Plz go celebrate tonight.

This is just amazing. I can barely imagine what you all must feel like right now.

:D :D :D :D



I didn't get a call :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:


Ahh, I'm sorry <3. I'm just pre-emptively congratulating you for later this week :)


haha wtrc. I hope so. I'd shout from the mountains with praises if I get a call tomorrow.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”