WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

How old are you?

21-
11
12%
22-23
27
29%
24-26
38
40%
27-30
14
15%
30+
4
4%
 
Total votes: 94

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby DoveBodyWash » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:32 pm

Fiero85 wrote:haha I'd do the same to him with the opportunity. All in good fun.

fuck all lurker scum

User avatar
sublime
Posts: 15417
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:21 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby sublime » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:34 pm

..

User avatar
Ricky-Bobby
Posts: 1151
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:42 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Ricky-Bobby » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:36 pm

cusenation wrote:
Fiero85 wrote:haha I'd do the same to him with the opportunity. All in good fun.

fuck all lurker scum

Employment has made you unpleasant.

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby DoveBodyWash » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:42 pm

Ricky-Bobby wrote:
cusenation wrote:
Fiero85 wrote:haha I'd do the same to him with the opportunity. All in good fun.

fuck all lurker scum

Employment has made you unpleasant.

i was always unpleasant, but had to be somewhat nice to lure 0L's into committing. Now that deposits are paid and they have nowhere else to go, i can show my true colors.

User avatar
Ricky-Bobby
Posts: 1151
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:42 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Ricky-Bobby » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:47 pm

cusenation wrote:
Ricky-Bobby wrote:Employment has made you unpleasant.

i was always unpleasant, but had to be somewhat nice to lure 0L's into committing. Now that deposits are paid and they have nowhere else to go, i can show my true colors.

Ah, very well then. Carry on.

User avatar
Fiero85
Posts: 1910
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:38 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Fiero85 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:49 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby chuckbass » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:11 pm

Fiero85 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Attax » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:21 pm

cusenation wrote:i was always unpleasant, but had to be somewhat nice to lure 0L's into committing. Now that deposits are paid and they have nowhere else to go, i can show my true colors.


You didn't catch me!!!!!!!! *fat boy runs away*

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby DoveBodyWash » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:27 pm

Attax wrote:
cusenation wrote:i was always unpleasant, but had to be somewhat nice to lure 0L's into committing. Now that deposits are paid and they have nowhere else to go, i can show my true colors.


You didn't catch me!!!!!!!! *fat boy runs away*

Joke is on you. You're gonna miss out on DAT COLLEGIALITY and DAT #1 PARTY LAW SCHOOL

User avatar
lhanvt13
Posts: 2380
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:59 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby lhanvt13 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:38 pm

cusenation wrote:
Attax wrote:
cusenation wrote:i was always unpleasant, but had to be somewhat nice to lure 0L's into committing. Now that deposits are paid and they have nowhere else to go, i can show my true colors.


You didn't catch me!!!!!!!! *fat boy runs away*

Joke is on you. You're gonna miss out on DAT COLLEGIALITY and DAT #1 PARTY LAW SCHOOL

so uh cuse... will I see you in class next year ?

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby DoveBodyWash » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:41 pm

lhanvt13 wrote:so uh cuse... will I see you in class next year ?

i don't think so seeing as I don't go to NortheasTTTern

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Attax » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:43 pm

cusenation wrote:
Attax wrote:
cusenation wrote:i was always unpleasant, but had to be somewhat nice to lure 0L's into committing. Now that deposits are paid and they have nowhere else to go, i can show my true colors.


You didn't catch me!!!!!!!! *fat boy runs away*

Joke is on you. You're gonna miss out on DAT COLLEGIALITY and DAT #1 PARTY LAW SCHOOL


I'm sorry, I can't hear you over http://www.collegeatlas.org/top-party-schools.html

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby DoveBodyWash » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:44 pm

Attax wrote:I'm sorry, I can't hear you over http://www.collegeatlas.org/top-party-schools.html

ahh just missed the T14 again i see, must sting a little

Princeton Review's
Top Party Schools for 2014

.
.
.
15. University of Texas-Austin

User avatar
johnnyquest
Posts: 209
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:56 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby johnnyquest » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:48 pm

cusenation wrote:ahh just missed the T14 again i see, must sting a little

Princeton Review's
Top Party Schools for 2014

.
.
.
15. University of Texas-Austin

180

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Attax » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:52 pm

cusenation wrote:
Attax wrote:I'm sorry, I can't hear you over http://www.collegeatlas.org/top-party-schools.html

ahh just missed the T14 again i see, must sting a little

Princeton Review's
Top Party Schools for 2014

.
.
.
15. University of Texas-Austin


I really laughed when I saw that too and came to the same conclusion.

User avatar
njdevils2626
Posts: 385
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:53 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby njdevils2626 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:41 pm

cusenation wrote:
Attax wrote:I'm sorry, I can't hear you over http://www.collegeatlas.org/top-party-schools.html

ahh just missed the T14 again i see, must sting a little

Princeton Review's
Top Party Schools for 2014

.
.
.
15. University of Texas-Austin


Unreal, burst out laughing. 180

LexOmniaVincit
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:39 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby LexOmniaVincit » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:46 am

From what I can read online, it looks like Prof. Mandelker is very concerned with real-estate property law. So, does his property class focus mostly on that topic? What in particular? How about Prof Greenfield and Goldwasser? Can anyone tell me what do their classes focus on?

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby DoveBodyWash » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:54 am

LexOmniaVincit wrote:From what I can read online, it looks like Prof. Mandelker is very concerned with real-estate property law. So, does his property class focus mostly on that topic?

he brings in a guest lecturer for real estate occasionally. I honestly don't know how to answer this though..just because you can't really separate property law in general from real estate...so yes you will discuss real estate topics and some exam hypos will inevitably present a real estate transaction/conflict of some sort. But Mandelker's focus as an academic is much more about land use than it is about commercial real estate or something

LexOmniaVincit wrote: Goldwasser?

You can't really "focus" on anything in torts. Goldwassar will be all intentional torts and negligence. Tamanaha's class will cover more torts though. Norwood/Goldwassar are just your standard torts professors.

bostonbrewer
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:32 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby bostonbrewer » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:25 am

scottidsntknow wrote:
bostonbrewer wrote:I don't move to St. Louis until August 13th... :(

I'll dedicate a drink to you every day until you arrive 8)

(Also why are you coming so late?)

Family logistics basically.

User avatar
Dat_T_Train
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:25 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Dat_T_Train » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:39 am

cusenation wrote: Norwood/Goldwassar are just your standard torts professors.


One pleasant thing is that Norwood and Goldwasser work together/copy each other for exams, so their style and set up are very similar. And if my memory serves they both have three or four posted in the exam bank. That translates into more practice exam fun times and hopefully, but not definitely, a higher grade.

User avatar
bound
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby bound » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:43 am

Attax wrote:
cusenation wrote:
Attax wrote:I'm sorry, I can't hear you over http://www.collegeatlas.org/top-party-schools.html

ahh just missed the T14 again i see, must sting a little

Princeton Review's
Top Party Schools for 2014

.
.
.
15. University of Texas-Austin


I really laughed when I saw that too and came to the same conclusion.



My undergrad got retired from the list 2 years ago because we always came in first. Not sure whether I should be proud or ashamed.

User avatar
wittyhandle
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:23 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby wittyhandle » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:51 am

If people could use avatars so I can identify them easier, that would be great. (Looking at you BB and RB)

bostonbrewer
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:32 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby bostonbrewer » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:08 pm

wittyhandle wrote:If people could use avatars so I can identify them easier, that would be great. (Looking at you BB and RB)

Ok

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby chuckbass » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:38 pm

bostonbrewer wrote:
scottidsntknow wrote:
bostonbrewer wrote:I don't move to St. Louis until August 13th... :(

I'll dedicate a drink to you every day until you arrive 8)

(Also why are you coming so late?)

Family logistics basically.

This confused me until I saw your post after this :lol:

User avatar
njdevils2626
Posts: 385
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:53 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby njdevils2626 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:17 pm

bostonbrewer wrote:
wittyhandle wrote:If people could use avatars so I can identify them easier, that would be great. (Looking at you BB and RB)

Ok


You got me on this one. I was so confused haha. Though to be fair, I had beer for lunch so that may have contributed




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BodieBroadus, brinicolec, pandaaa, Yahoo [Bot] and 16 guests