WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

How old are you?

21-
11
12%
22-23
27
29%
24-26
38
40%
27-30
14
15%
30+
4
4%
 
Total votes: 94

User avatar
Jmart082
Posts: 252
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:52 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Jmart082 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:25 pm

Before it, actually. Had a slightly larger window to negotiate than most because I got in late off the wait list.

User avatar
sublime
Posts: 15418
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:21 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby sublime » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:30 pm

..

workaholic82
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:29 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby workaholic82 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:02 pm

Just submitted second deposit, what a rush... I am now a fellow WUSTL(ut), and I look forward to meeting you all.

User avatar
LET'S GET IT
Posts: 1309
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:19 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby LET'S GET IT » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:05 pm

workaholic82 wrote:Just submitted second deposit, what a rush... I am now a fellow WUSTL(ut), and I look forward to meeting you all.


Congrats! Likewise.

workaholic82
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:29 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby workaholic82 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:16 pm

LET'S GET IT wrote:
workaholic82 wrote:Just submitted second deposit, what a rush... I am now a fellow WUSTL(ut), and I look forward to meeting you all.


Congrats! Likewise.

Congrats to you too. Feels good to finally begin to unwind from the uncertainty and negotiation process.

User avatar
Fiero85
Posts: 1910
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:38 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Fiero85 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:46 am

LET'S GET IT wrote:
workaholic82 wrote:Just submitted second deposit, what a rush... I am now a fellow WUSTL(ut), and I look forward to meeting you all.


Congrats! Likewise.


+1

Insert workaholics gif here - too many to choose from

Welcome!

taker_of_lsats
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:32 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby taker_of_lsats » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:16 pm

Fiero85 wrote:
taker_of_lsats wrote:I will also be attending… just adding to the numbers here...


Nice, welcome to the WUSTLer crew. It's a beautiful thing (sometimes).

P.S. We would appreaciate your participation in the TLS c/o 2017 thread. We have a dominant showing so far, so join in!

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=227952&start=3300

Edit: NVM seems like you made the list already?


Thanks, I reply to things every now and again, but haven't had much time to contribute. If we are getting together at orientation, I would be down for that though.

User avatar
Fiero85
Posts: 1910
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:38 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Fiero85 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:36 pm

taker_of_lsats wrote:
Fiero85 wrote:
taker_of_lsats wrote:I will also be attending… just adding to the numbers here...


Nice, welcome to the WUSTLer crew. It's a beautiful thing (sometimes).

P.S. We would appreaciate your participation in the TLS c/o 2017 thread. We have a dominant showing so far, so join in!

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=227952&start=3300

Edit: NVM seems like you made the list already?


Thanks, I reply to things every now and again, but haven't had much time to contribute. If we are getting together at orientation, I would be down for that though.


No worries, by participation I just meant adding to the list. Orientation week will be a must see event so stay in touch when plan making time comes around!

User avatar
KanyeShrug
Posts: 617
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby KanyeShrug » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:36 pm

Fiero85 wrote:No worries, by participation I just meant adding to the list. Orientation week will be a must see event so stay in touch when plan making time comes around!


Yes

Image

taker_of_lsats
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:32 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby taker_of_lsats » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:51 am

Fiero85 wrote:
taker_of_lsats wrote:
Fiero85 wrote:
taker_of_lsats wrote:I will also be attending… just adding to the numbers here...


Nice, welcome to the WUSTLer crew. It's a beautiful thing (sometimes).

P.S. We would appreaciate your participation in the TLS c/o 2017 thread. We have a dominant showing so far, so join in!

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=227952&start=3300

Edit: NVM seems like you made the list already?


Thanks, I reply to things every now and again, but haven't had much time to contribute. If we are getting together at orientation, I would be down for that though.


No worries, by participation I just meant adding to the list. Orientation week will be a must see event so stay in touch when plan making time comes around!


While we are on the subject, everyone needs to pitch in so we win this… at least this "most represented ℅ 2017 law school on TLS" contest is a ranking we can make the T14 (if not T3! Truly elite.) in.

User avatar
nickpapagiorgio
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby nickpapagiorgio » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:47 am

taker_of_lsats wrote:While we are on the subject, everyone needs to pitch in so we win this… at least this "most represented ℅ 2017 law school on TLS" contest is a ranking we can make the T14 (if not T3! Truly elite.) in.


Very moving. I'm in. Will be posting a lot of replies that don't really contribute to anything. Hey - whatever I can do to help.

User avatar
Fiero85
Posts: 1910
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:38 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Fiero85 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:23 am

taker_of_lsats wrote:While we are on the subject, everyone needs to pitch in so we win this… at least this "most represented ℅ 2017 law school on TLS" contest is a ranking we can make the T14 (if not T3! Truly elite.) in.


Agreed! We have a pretty good shot at winning the by % title. Currently over 10% of our prospective class in that thread. We'll beat H beacuase of their huge class sizes every year. But Columbia and Duke and a few others are in a tight race w/ us.

nickpapagiorgio wrote:Very moving. I'm in. Will be posting a lot of replies that don't really contribute to anything. Hey - whatever I can do to help.


Atta boy

(that's what we all do on here)

User avatar
Jmart082
Posts: 252
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:52 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Jmart082 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:17 am

Fiero85 wrote:
taker_of_lsats wrote:While we are on the subject, everyone needs to pitch in so we win this… at least this "most represented ℅ 2017 law school on TLS" contest is a ranking we can make the T14 (if not T3! Truly elite.) in.


Agreed! We have a pretty good shot at winning the by % title. Currently over 10% of our prospective class in that thread. We'll beat H beacuase of their huge class sizes every year. But Columbia and Duke and a few others are in a tight race w/ us.

nickpapagiorgio wrote:Very moving. I'm in. Will be posting a lot of replies that don't really contribute to anything. Hey - whatever I can do to help.


Atta boy

(that's what we all do on here)

Let's try to sneak away with this distinction while the others busy themselves squabbling over the logistics of selling their souls to Satan for a job in biglaw.

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby DoveBodyWash » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:24 am

Jmart082 wrote:
Fiero85 wrote:
taker_of_lsats wrote:While we are on the subject, everyone needs to pitch in so we win this… at least this "most represented ℅ 2017 law school on TLS" contest is a ranking we can make the T14 (if not T3! Truly elite.) in.


Agreed! We have a pretty good shot at winning the by % title. Currently over 10% of our prospective class in that thread. We'll beat H beacuase of their huge class sizes every year. But Columbia and Duke and a few others are in a tight race w/ us.

nickpapagiorgio wrote:Very moving. I'm in. Will be posting a lot of replies that don't really contribute to anything. Hey - whatever I can do to help.


Atta boy

(that's what we all do on here)

Let's try to sneak away with this distinction while the others busy themselves squabbling over the logistics of selling their souls to Satan for a job in biglaw.

They don't have the right to sell their souls...because their soul belongs to the federal government now

taker_of_lsats
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:32 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby taker_of_lsats » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:44 am

cusenation wrote:They don't have the right to sell their souls...because their soul belongs to the federal government now


They should be so lucky! Their souls are owned by Sallie and Freddie, who are responsible to no one.

taker_of_lsats
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:32 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby taker_of_lsats » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:48 am

Fiero85 wrote:
taker_of_lsats wrote:While we are on the subject, everyone needs to pitch in so we win this… at least this "most represented ℅ 2017 law school on TLS" contest is a ranking we can make the T14 (if not T3! Truly elite.) in.


Agreed! We have a pretty good shot at winning the by % title. Currently over 10% of our prospective class in that thread. We'll beat H beacuase of their huge class sizes every year. But Columbia and Duke and a few others are in a tight race w/ us.


Finally, a ranking system we have some control over!

Maybe next year, we have a color war?

User avatar
nickpapagiorgio
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby nickpapagiorgio » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:02 pm

taker_of_lsats wrote:Maybe next year, we have a color war?


I don't know what this is.

User avatar
peachesthedoge
Posts: 350
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:57 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby peachesthedoge » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:44 pm

nickpapagiorgio wrote:
taker_of_lsats wrote:Maybe next year, we have a color war?


I don't know what this is.


Image

Statu$studios
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:17 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Statu$studios » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:39 am

Alright guys. Finally invited for an interview from the waitlist. Hopefully that is a good sign. Wish me luck.

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby chuckbass » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:56 am

Statu$studios wrote:Alright guys. Finally invited for an interview from the waitlist. Hopefully that is a good sign. Wish me luck.

Hooray that's awesome!!! Good luck, when is your interview?

Statu$studios
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:17 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Statu$studios » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:32 am

It'll be Friday. I'm not too nervous. I'm actually more relieved that they're taking a chance to get to know me hah You know--I just don't want to be fully denied without them hearing my voice. hah It's an odd feeling, but definitely excited about the opportunity.

taker_of_lsats
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:32 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby taker_of_lsats » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:47 am

nickpapagiorgio wrote:
taker_of_lsats wrote:Maybe next year, we have a color war?


I don't know what this is.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_war

User avatar
Ricky-Bobby
Posts: 1151
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:42 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Ricky-Bobby » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:37 am

taker_of_lsats wrote:
nickpapagiorgio wrote:
taker_of_lsats wrote:Maybe next year, we have a color war?


I don't know what this is.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_war

Wikipedia wrote:Typical color war challenges include tug-of-war, dodgeball, archery, as well as more contemporary sports such as soccer and basketball.
Ya'll are screwed if we have an archery competition.

User avatar
nickpapagiorgio
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby nickpapagiorgio » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:18 am

Wikipedia wrote:Color war is a competition played in summer camps, schools and some social organizations (such as sororities, fraternities, or small businesses).


This made me laugh - color wars sound incredibly fratty.

peaches9848
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:36 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby peaches9848 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:48 am

Statu$studios wrote:Alright guys. Finally invited for an interview from the waitlist. Hopefully that is a good sign. Wish me luck.


Yay!! :)

I'm sure this was already brought up ITT, but do y'all suggest asking admissions about the interview if you haven't been offered one yet? Does it hurt your chances make your interest in an interview more known to them?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dietcoke1, Google Adsense [Bot], PDX4343, premalone, proteinshake, Smc1994, studyingeveryday, texteach, turkeyncheese, UghNonAmus and 22 guests