WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

How old are you?

21-
11
12%
22-23
27
29%
24-26
38
40%
27-30
14
15%
30+
4
4%
 
Total votes: 94

User avatar
Lebrarian_Booker
Posts: 649
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:05 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Lebrarian_Booker » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:08 pm

Kanye West wrote:Congratulatory gift to all of those that got in today.

Image


Oh man! This thing is great! Your shit has been 180 all day long!

Are you a graphic designer?
Are you a wizard?

User avatar
Fiero85
Posts: 1907
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:38 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Fiero85 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:12 pm

You're a god after all, Kanye.

User avatar
Kanye West
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:44 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Kanye West » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:45 pm

Fiero85 wrote:You're a god after all, Kanye.


Image Image

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby DoveBodyWash » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:50 pm

my condolences to you poor bastards who have Konig's property at 8am LOL

User avatar
peachesthedoge
Posts: 350
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:57 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby peachesthedoge » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:05 pm

Kanye West wrote:Congratulatory gift to all of those that got in today.



I don't have words for this. thank you, kanye.
and ricky-bobby, I guess you're cool enough that I can forgive your slaughtering...

User avatar
sublime
Posts: 15396
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:21 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby sublime » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:46 pm

..

BillsFan9907
Posts: 1381
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:28 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby BillsFan9907 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:08 pm

hey guys where do I get the schedule for ASW? I haven't gotten any e-mails.

User avatar
Naijababy93
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Naijababy93 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:01 pm

Headcount:

1. JustHawkin
2. LeBrarian_Booker
3. couchpizza
4. bound
5. PMT (IIRC?)
6. Cuse (tryin' to chill?)
7. Sublime (tryin' to chill?)
8. BlackCanary
9. peaches tryin' to chill
10. meb this ^
11. lawskewl13
12. Kevin002
13. thevuch
14. Kanye West
15. johnnyquest
16. Workaholic82
17. Naijababy93

Im a fairly large black man, if we are still going with the whole markers thing....

User avatar
PourMeTea
Posts: 6508
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:32 am

Post removed.

Postby PourMeTea » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:03 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by PourMeTea on Fri May 08, 2015 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

copperboom22
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:58 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby copperboom22 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:05 pm

I would really go back and look for the answer to this question but seeing as this is the most active board possible ever I'm sure some one won't mind telling me whether WashU sends anything in the mail with after you're admitted?

User avatar
Naijababy93
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Naijababy93 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:07 pm

copperboom22 wrote:I would really go back and look for the answer to this question but seeing as this is the most active board possible ever I'm sure some one won't mind telling me whether WashU sends anything in the mail with after you're admitted?


They send you a nice printed copy of the email in an oversized envelope.

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby chuckbass » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:04 am

MICHIGAN STATE THANK GOD IM STILL ALIVE #obamabracket

User avatar
johnnyquest
Posts: 209
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:56 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby johnnyquest » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:17 am

Naijababy93 wrote:Headcount:

1. JustHawkin
2. LeBrarian_Booker
3. couchpizza
4. bound
5. PMT (IIRC?)
6. Cuse (tryin' to chill?)
7. Sublime (tryin' to chill?)
8. BlackCanary
9. peaches tryin' to chill
10. meb this ^
11. lawskewl13
12. Kevin002
13. thevuch
14. Kanye West
15. johnnyquest
16. Workaholic82
17. Naijababy93

Im a fairly large black man, if we are still going with the whole markers thing....

I'm a white dude with a comb-over. That should narrow it down right?

User avatar
ManoftheHour
Posts: 3401
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby ManoftheHour » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:38 am

scottidsntknow wrote:MICHIGAN STATE THANK GOD IM STILL ALIVE #obamabracket


KENTUCKY!!! My bracket is perfect on that end.

Image

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby chuckbass » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:54 am

ManoftheHour wrote:
scottidsntknow wrote:MICHIGAN STATE THANK GOD IM STILL ALIVE #obamabracket


KENTUCKY!!! My bracket is perfect on that end.

Image

Ugh yea I had Louisville in the final 4 like everyone so I was annoyed, but I have Michigan State winning the whole thing so I would have been screwed.

User avatar
Fiero85
Posts: 1907
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:38 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Fiero85 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:03 am

ManoftheHour wrote:
scottidsntknow wrote:MICHIGAN STATE THANK GOD IM STILL ALIVE #obamabracket


KENTUCKY!!! My bracket is perfect on that end.

Image


+1 to this. All my final four still alive, shockingly.

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby chuckbass » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:09 am

Fiero85 wrote:
ManoftheHour wrote:
scottidsntknow wrote:MICHIGAN STATE THANK GOD IM STILL ALIVE #obamabracket


KENTUCKY!!! My bracket is perfect on that end.

Image


+1 to this. All my final four still alive, shockingly.

I'm 3/4 :/

User avatar
BlackCanary
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:39 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby BlackCanary » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:18 am

Kanye West wrote:Congratulatory gift to all of those that got in today.

Image


I want t-shirts.
Image

User avatar
Fiero85
Posts: 1907
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:38 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Fiero85 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:22 am

BlackCanary wrote:
Kanye West wrote:Congratulatory gift to all of those that got in today.

Image


I want t-shirts.
Image


Smaller. Much smaller. We're a (poorly kept) secret society, not a band.

User avatar
BlackCanary
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:39 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby BlackCanary » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:24 am

Fiero85 wrote:Smaller. Much smaller. We're a (poorly kept) secret society, not a band.

lol. I was having issues deciding where to place it if it was small. Sleeve? That feels secretive.

User avatar
Fiero85
Posts: 1907
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:38 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Fiero85 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:33 am

BlackCanary wrote:
Fiero85 wrote:Smaller. Much smaller. We're a (poorly kept) secret society, not a band.

lol. I was having issues deciding where to place it if it was small. Sleeve? That feels secretive.


Sleeve could work. We should make and sell a shirt that says something generic like "Wash U Law" on the front, but get two editions, one with normal logo on the sleeve/back for non-TLS squares and one with the subtly way more awesome logo for the TLS crew, placed in the same spot to blend in.

User avatar
BlackCanary
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:39 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby BlackCanary » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:43 am

Fiero85 wrote:
BlackCanary wrote:
Fiero85 wrote:Smaller. Much smaller. We're a (poorly kept) secret society, not a band.

lol. I was having issues deciding where to place it if it was small. Sleeve? That feels secretive.


Sleeve could work. We should make and sell a shirt that says something generic like "Wash U Law" on the front, but get two editions, one with normal logo on the sleeve/back for non-TLS squares and one with the subtly way more awesome logo for the TLS crew, placed in the same spot to blend in.

^ the old pic updated to be smaller on the chest now.

I don't think wustl would approve of us selling shirts with the actual logo though...

User avatar
LET'S GET IT
Posts: 1299
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:19 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby LET'S GET IT » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:11 am

Fiero85 wrote:
ManoftheHour wrote:
scottidsntknow wrote:MICHIGAN STATE THANK GOD IM STILL ALIVE #obamabracket


KENTUCKY!!! My bracket is perfect on that end.

Image


+1 to this. All my final four still alive, shockingly.


Had Wichita St. winning it all so.....yeah.

User avatar
Fiero85
Posts: 1907
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:38 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Fiero85 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:30 am

BlackCanary wrote:
Fiero85 wrote:
BlackCanary wrote:
Fiero85 wrote:Smaller. Much smaller. We're a (poorly kept) secret society, not a band.

lol. I was having issues deciding where to place it if it was small. Sleeve? That feels secretive.


Sleeve could work. We should make and sell a shirt that says something generic like "Wash U Law" on the front, but get two editions, one with normal logo on the sleeve/back for non-TLS squares and one with the subtly way more awesome logo for the TLS crew, placed in the same spot to blend in.

^ the old pic updated to be smaller on the chest now.

I don't think wustl would approve of us selling shirts with the actual logo though...


Better. And yeah that's not allowed but would be a good gag.

User avatar
bound
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby bound » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:41 am

Hey guys. It's all about ARIZONA BASKETBALL TODAY OH YAAAAAA BEAR DOWN!!!!



Sorry not sorry




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: amberb94, Jgats, liuwenyu, mudiverse, okf731, potterotter, Rio123 and 16 guests