WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

How old are you?

21-
11
12%
22-23
27
29%
24-26
38
40%
27-30
14
15%
30+
4
4%
 
Total votes: 94

User avatar
njdevils2626
Posts: 385
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:53 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby njdevils2626 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:41 am

Cmon WUSTL, today is the day. You can do it, just accept me, I swear you'll feel really good after

User avatar
rion91
Posts: 962
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:58 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby rion91 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:46 am

njdevils2626 wrote:Cmon WUSTL, today is the day. You can do it, just accept me, I swear you'll feel really good after

Do us a solid WUSTL. We love you long time. Thanks.

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby chuckbass » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:48 am

rion91 wrote:
njdevils2626 wrote:Cmon WUSTL, today is the day. You can do it, just accept me, I swear you'll feel really good after

Do us a solid WUSTL. We love you long time. Thanks.

It's Friday so that means you're both getting accepted and wustl grants my wish for more monies. Keep the faith.

User avatar
JustHawkin
Posts: 1753
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:54 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby JustHawkin » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:48 am

scottidsntknow wrote:
rion91 wrote:
njdevils2626 wrote:Cmon WUSTL, today is the day. You can do it, just accept me, I swear you'll feel really good after

Do us a solid WUSTL. We love you long time. Thanks.

It's Friday so that means you're both getting accepted and wustl grants my wish for more monies. Keep the faith.

Good vibes for all you guys!

User avatar
peachesthedoge
Posts: 350
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:57 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby peachesthedoge » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:50 am

scottidsntknow wrote:
rion91 wrote:
njdevils2626 wrote:Cmon WUSTL, today is the day. You can do it, just accept me, I swear you'll feel really good after

Do us a solid WUSTL. We love you long time. Thanks.

It's Friday so that means you're both getting accepted and wustl grants my wish for more monies. Keep the faith.



^this

User avatar
CookieDough
Posts: 404
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:55 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby CookieDough » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:22 pm

JustHawkin wrote:
workaholic82 wrote:Headcount:

1. JustHawkin
2. LeBrarian_Booker
3. couchpizza
4. bound
5. PMT (IIRC?)
6. Cuse (tryin' to chill?)
7. Sublime (tryin' to chill?)
8. BlackCanary
9. peaches tryin' to chill
10. meb this ^
11. lawskewl13
12. Kevin002
13. thevuch
14. Kanye West
15. johnnyquest
16. Workaholic82

So now, how do we know who everyone is? Meet by the free booze?


Yes. But also pick a person that everyone finds. We had two giants. They were hard to miss.

ETA: obviously also fb "researching"

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Attax » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:23 pm

CookieDough wrote:
JustHawkin wrote:
workaholic82 wrote:Headcount:

1. JustHawkin
2. LeBrarian_Booker
3. couchpizza
4. bound
5. PMT (IIRC?)
6. Cuse (tryin' to chill?)
7. Sublime (tryin' to chill?)
8. BlackCanary
9. peaches tryin' to chill
10. meb this ^
11. lawskewl13
12. Kevin002
13. thevuch
14. Kanye West
15. johnnyquest
16. Workaholic82

So now, how do we know who everyone is? Meet by the free booze?


Yes. But also pick a person that everyone finds. We had two giants. They were hard to miss.


One had a fairly distinct hat too, but it was not necessary.

User avatar
JustHawkin
Posts: 1753
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:54 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby JustHawkin » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:25 pm

Lebrarian,

You're the pack leader on this one.

User avatar
Lebrarian_Booker
Posts: 649
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:05 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Lebrarian_Booker » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:34 pm

JustHawkin wrote:Lebrarian,

You're the pack leader on this one.



Well, I'll be coming straight from the office, so I'll be in biz. cas. if that helps

RollingthruLawSchool
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:02 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby RollingthruLawSchool » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:38 pm

Lebrarian_Booker wrote:
RollingthruLawSchool wrote:
Lebrarian_Booker wrote:Anna Donovan recommended Moonrise Hotel in her email about ASW events... cheapest rate=$243 per night o_0

will keep looking.


Not true. Just booked there today--$113ish plus tax plus $25 bar credit, I mean food credit


How did you book it? If I go to the website and search for 1 room for 4/3-4/5 I get the $243 rate.


sorry, should have mentioned that is the price per night. I called them directly. They have 25% off April sale going on.
Last edited by RollingthruLawSchool on Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
JustHawkin
Posts: 1753
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:54 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby JustHawkin » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:38 pm

Lebrarian_Booker wrote:
JustHawkin wrote:Lebrarian,

You're the pack leader on this one.



Well, I'll be coming straight from the office, so I'll be in biz. cas. if that helps

Everytime you meet someone you got to make your 'tar's facial expression.

User avatar
Lebrarian_Booker
Posts: 649
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:05 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Lebrarian_Booker » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:40 pm

JustHawkin wrote:
Lebrarian_Booker wrote:
JustHawkin wrote:Lebrarian,

You're the pack leader on this one.



Well, I'll be coming straight from the office, so I'll be in biz. cas. if that helps

Everytime you meet someone you got to make your 'tar's facial expression.



What did you get on your LSAT?
And you didn't retake?


Image

User avatar
Kanye West
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:44 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Kanye West » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:51 pm

Lebrarian_Booker wrote:
JustHawkin wrote:
Lebrarian_Booker wrote:
JustHawkin wrote:Lebrarian,

You're the pack leader on this one.



Well, I'll be coming straight from the office, so I'll be in biz. cas. if that helps

Everytime you meet someone you got to make your 'tar's facial expression.



What did you get on your LSAT?
And you didn't retake?


Image


We should all wear a white carnation and execute some elaborate handshake. Let the other admits think we're part of the illuminati or something. They'll be too afraid of gunning, and leave the top 10% to us.

Image

User avatar
JustHawkin
Posts: 1753
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:54 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby JustHawkin » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:08 pm

Kanye West wrote:We should all wear a white carnation and execute some elaborate handshake. Let the other admits think we're part of the illuminati or something. They'll be too afraid of gunning, and leave the top 10% to us.

Boss.gif

All about this life.

User avatar
couchpizza
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:19 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby couchpizza » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:09 pm

I don't know about carnations and all that but I am really tall, so maybe I could help?

hk227
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:07 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby hk227 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:10 pm

njdevils2626 wrote:Cmon WUSTL, today is the day. You can do it, just accept me, I swear you'll feel really good after


I've been inconsistently reading this thread... new here... But yes please! How much longer are we expected to wait already?

User avatar
rion91
Posts: 962
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:58 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby rion91 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:11 pm

"All WUSTLUTs to the drinks please"

User avatar
Kanye West
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:44 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Kanye West » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:20 pm

JustHawkin wrote:
Kanye West wrote:We should all wear a white carnation and execute some elaborate handshake. Let the other admits think we're part of the illuminati or something. They'll be too afraid of gunning, and leave the top 10% to us.

Boss.gif

All about this life.


This will work out doubly well if some current students also wear the carnations. WUSTLUMINATI

Image

I just noticed the "STL" can be rearranged into "TLS". I think I might have stumbled onto something.

User avatar
JustHawkin
Posts: 1753
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:54 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby JustHawkin » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:21 pm

Kanye West wrote:This will work out doubly well if some current students also wear the carnations. WUSTLUMINATI

Image

I just noticed the "STL" can be reversed into "TLS". I think I might have stumbled onto something.

Holy shit. I'm getting this sticker for my car if/when I attend WUStL....

User avatar
rion91
Posts: 962
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:58 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby rion91 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:24 pm

Kanye West wrote:
JustHawkin wrote:
Kanye West wrote:We should all wear a white carnation and execute some elaborate handshake. Let the other admits think we're part of the illuminati or something. They'll be too afraid of gunning, and leave the top 10% to us.

Boss.gif

All about this life.


This will work out doubly well if some current students also wear the carnations. WUSTLUMINATI

Image

I just noticed the "STL" can be rearranged into "TLS". I think I might have stumbled onto something.

One eyety.

User avatar
Kanye West
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:44 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Kanye West » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:30 pm

Sorry, had to dwait why is there a van outsi

Image

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby chuckbass » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:32 pm

Kanye West wrote:Sorry, had to dwait why is there a van outsi

Image

AHHHHH! Haha wow nice work.

User avatar
Fiero85
Posts: 1910
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:38 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Fiero85 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:34 pm

I like where you're going with this, Kanye.

Also:

“For me to say I wasn’t a genius, I would just be lying to you and to myself.” -Kanye West

User avatar
Fiero85
Posts: 1910
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:38 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Fiero85 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:43 pm

rion91 wrote:
Kanye West wrote:
JustHawkin wrote:
Kanye West wrote:We should all wear a white carnation and execute some elaborate handshake. Let the other admits think we're part of the illuminati or something. They'll be too afraid of gunning, and leave the top 10% to us.

Boss.gif

All about this life.


This will work out doubly well if some current students also wear the carnations. WUSTLUMINATI

Image

I just noticed the "STL" can be rearranged into "TLS". I think I might have stumbled onto something.

One eyety.


Second time reading this, first time getting it lol

180

User avatar
Lebrarian_Booker
Posts: 649
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:05 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Lebrarian_Booker » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:51 pm

Kanye West wrote:Image


ASW tattoos after happy hour? ASW tattoos after happy hour.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”