WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

How old are you?

21-
11
12%
22-23
27
29%
24-26
38
40%
27-30
14
15%
30+
4
4%
 
Total votes: 94

User avatar
nickpapagiorgio
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby nickpapagiorgio » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:42 am

yossarian71 wrote:It took me about three weeks to hear back, and I never got an email saying I was being considered.


Did you end up receiving aid?

User avatar
yossarian
Posts: 1303
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:45 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby yossarian » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:46 am

nickpapagiorgio wrote:
yossarian71 wrote:It took me about three weeks to hear back, and I never got an email saying I was being considered.


Did you end up receiving aid?


Yep.

User avatar
AceDeuces
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:14 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby AceDeuces » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:06 am

BlackCanary wrote:So random scholly question... How to ask for scholly when you haven't been given any? & when?


I would go with "Hey there Anna, all my buddy's on TLS have scholly's, do you think you could hook me up with one too?"

:D

User avatar
peachesthedoge
Posts: 350
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:57 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby peachesthedoge » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:17 am

scottidsntknow wrote:http://doge2048.com/

YWIA to all.



such doge. very play. wow.

nenydcusc
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:51 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby nenydcusc » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:25 am

BlackCanary wrote:
JustHawkin wrote:Anyone hear back about the Webster?


Yeah, no Webster for me.


yossarian71 wrote:Just saying I miss you all and I hope both the Webster recipients get awesome fin aid from Harvard so that I can join you.


Did they notify you that you weren't selected for the Webster? Just curious cause I applied but have not heard anything about it at any point in the process.

User avatar
yossarian
Posts: 1303
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:45 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby yossarian » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:45 am

nenydcusc wrote:
BlackCanary wrote:
JustHawkin wrote:Anyone hear back about the Webster?


Yeah, no Webster for me.


yossarian71 wrote:Just saying I miss you all and I hope both the Webster recipients get awesome fin aid from Harvard so that I can join you.


Did they notify you that you weren't selected for the Webster? Just curious cause I applied but have not heard anything about it at any point in the process.


Weird, yea. Heard yesterday. As did everyone I was aware applied ITT. I'm an alternate. I would email because there were a bunch of no's and a few alternates yesterday.

User avatar
JustHawkin
Posts: 1753
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:54 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby JustHawkin » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:58 am

yossarian71 wrote:
nenydcusc wrote:
BlackCanary wrote:
JustHawkin wrote:Anyone hear back about the Webster?


Yeah, no Webster for me.


yossarian71 wrote:Just saying I miss you all and I hope both the Webster recipients get awesome fin aid from Harvard so that I can join you.


Did they notify you that you weren't selected for the Webster? Just curious cause I applied but have not heard anything about it at any point in the process.


Weird, yea. Heard yesterday. As did everyone I was aware applied ITT. I'm an alternate. I would email because there were a bunch of no's and a few alternates yesterday.

A possible recipient!?!

User avatar
thevuch
Posts: 529
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby thevuch » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:06 am

is webster a full tuition scholarship?

User avatar
nickpapagiorgio
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby nickpapagiorgio » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:40 am

thevuch wrote:is webster a full tuition scholarship?


Yeah brah.

http://law.wustl.edu/webstersociety/pages.aspx?id=8391

User avatar
Banshee
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:28 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Banshee » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:43 am

BlackCanary wrote:
scottidsntknow wrote:
BlackCanary wrote:So random scholly question... How to ask for scholly when you haven't been given any? & when?

How long has it been since you've been accepted? And have you checked your spam?

Over a month. Check spam every day.


After you were admitted, did you receive an email that your info was being sent to the scholarship committee for consideration?

If so, I think it would be appropriate to send a letter stating you are still hoping to be considered and explaining your situation. You can wait until closer to the deposit date or do it sooner if you have decisions that need to be made by April 1.
Last edited by Banshee on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
thevuch
Posts: 529
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby thevuch » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:48 am

nickpapagiorgio wrote:
thevuch wrote:is webster a full tuition scholarship?


Yeah brah.

http://law.wustl.edu/webstersociety/pages.aspx?id=8391



thanks brah

i need me one of them

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby chuckbass » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:20 pm

peachesthedoge wrote:
scottidsntknow wrote:http://doge2048.com/

YWIA to all.



such doge. very play. wow.

I was waiting for you.

User avatar
peachesthedoge
Posts: 350
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:57 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby peachesthedoge » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:27 pm

scottidsntknow wrote:
peachesthedoge wrote:
scottidsntknow wrote:http://doge2048.com/

YWIA to all.



such doge. very play. wow.

I was waiting for you.




scottidsntknow i would wait for you forever :wink:

User avatar
mynameis08
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:10 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby mynameis08 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:33 pm

So basically I'm starting to be a bit paranoid with all the waiting stuffs going on. I just checked the status checker and I got the QS/Conduct already checked. Does this means that I might hear from them soon? My status still says documents received.

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby chuckbass » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:41 pm

mynameis08 wrote:So basically I'm starting to be a bit paranoid with all the waiting stuffs going on. I just checked the status checker and I got the QS/Conduct already checked. Does this means that I might hear from them soon? My status still says documents received.

Chill bro chill we don't know much about the status checker, just be patient.

User avatar
mynameis08
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:10 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby mynameis08 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:45 pm

scottidsntknow wrote:
mynameis08 wrote:So basically I'm starting to be a bit paranoid with all the waiting stuffs going on. I just checked the status checker and I got the QS/Conduct already checked. Does this means that I might hear from them soon? My status still says documents received.

Chill bro chill we don't know much about the status checker, just be patient.



Thanks bro. Bit worried haven't received any interview request. Hanging in the limbo right now :shock:

User avatar
John Everyman
Posts: 517
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:20 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby John Everyman » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:48 pm

mynameis08 wrote:
scottidsntknow wrote:
mynameis08 wrote:So basically I'm starting to be a bit paranoid with all the waiting stuffs going on. I just checked the status checker and I got the QS/Conduct already checked. Does this means that I might hear from them soon? My status still says documents received.

Chill bro chill we don't know much about the status checker, just be patient.



Thanks bro. Bit worried haven't received any interview request. Hanging in the limbo right now :shock:


Well, there's your problem. You're hanging in the limbo when you should be doing the WUSTL...

User avatar
Ricky-Bobby
Posts: 1151
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:42 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Ricky-Bobby » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:50 pm

John Everyman wrote:
mynameis08 wrote:
scottidsntknow wrote:
mynameis08 wrote:So basically I'm starting to be a bit paranoid with all the waiting stuffs going on. I just checked the status checker and I got the QS/Conduct already checked. Does this means that I might hear from them soon? My status still says documents received.

Chill bro chill we don't know much about the status checker, just be patient.



Thanks bro. Bit worried haven't received any interview request. Hanging in the limbo right now :shock:


Well, there's your problem. You're hanging in the limbo when you should be doing the WUSTL...

Zing!

User avatar
rion91
Posts: 962
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:58 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby rion91 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:52 pm

mynameis08 wrote:
scottidsntknow wrote:
mynameis08 wrote:So basically I'm starting to be a bit paranoid with all the waiting stuffs going on. I just checked the status checker and I got the QS/Conduct already checked. Does this means that I might hear from them soon? My status still says documents received.

Chill bro chill we don't know much about the status checker, just be patient.



Thanks bro. Bit worried haven't received any interview request. Hanging in the limbo right now :shock:

Image

User avatar
mynameis08
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:10 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby mynameis08 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:53 pm

John Everyman wrote:
mynameis08 wrote:
scottidsntknow wrote:
mynameis08 wrote:So basically I'm starting to be a bit paranoid with all the waiting stuffs going on. I just checked the status checker and I got the QS/Conduct already checked. Does this means that I might hear from them soon? My status still says documents received.

Chill bro chill we don't know much about the status checker, just be patient.



Thanks bro. Bit worried haven't received any interview request. Hanging in the limbo right now :shock:


Well, there's your problem. You're hanging in the limbo when you should be doing the WUSTL...



You've got point. Maybe I should start doing the WUSTL. That'll ease this waiting for ages thing I got into lol Say how do you do that? haha

User avatar
ZGr88n
Posts: 449
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:00 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby ZGr88n » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:13 pm

yossarian71 wrote:Weird, yea. Heard yesterday. As did everyone I was aware applied ITT. I'm an alternate. I would email because there were a bunch of no's and a few alternates yesterday.


Congrats on being an alternate, although I must admit that I was hoping I was the only one :o

almostthere1
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:49 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby almostthere1 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:53 pm

in about a week after the phone interview :)

User avatar
yossarian
Posts: 1303
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:45 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby yossarian » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:54 pm

ZGr88n wrote:
yossarian71 wrote:Weird, yea. Heard yesterday. As did everyone I was aware applied ITT. I'm an alternate. I would email because there were a bunch of no's and a few alternates yesterday.


Congrats on being an alternate, although I must admit that I was hoping I was the only one :o


You make at least four of us. While depressing. It does make it easier to not freak out. If there were only one I'd be riding the stress train through June. Now I can chill knowing it's not really likely.

(But still tho. I want it!)

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby chuckbass » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:08 pm

almostthere1 wrote:in about a week after the phone interview :)

Congrats! First acceptance outside of Wednesday or Friday that I've heard of, maybe things are winding down.

almostthere1
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:49 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby almostthere1 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:19 pm

scottidsntknow wrote:
almostthere1 wrote:in about a week after the phone interview :)

Congrats! First acceptance outside of Wednesday or Friday that I've heard of, maybe things are winding down.


Shoot sorry man this was about a month or so ago, just joined TLS yesterday though. Good luck to everyone hang in there! I'm still waiting on USC so I know how that whole thing goes. WUSTL is a phenomenal school, thrilled to be accepted.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: azaleafire, curry1, hellohalo, Long shot hero, Motionsinlemons, neptunian, okachobee, phelpsy, sjs12, smartmoon, teddy0913, ws120 and 21 guests