WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

How old are you?

21-
11
12%
22-23
27
29%
24-26
38
40%
27-30
14
15%
30+
4
4%
 
Total votes: 94

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Attax » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:49 pm

scottidsntknow wrote:
Lebrarian_Booker wrote:
XO_MissCourtney wrote:
If all the good ones are taken, then you must be taken too! :wink:

And +1 to the usage of a Tosh gif


Ah, sadly no. Living the bachelor lifestyle, working 9-5. But maybe that'll change in law school (you know, with all the extra time I'll have to go out and date and whatnot, lol. not)

My plan is to meet med school students hth.


We are building a med school down here. So maybe I can adopt your plan.

User avatar
Ricky-Bobby
Posts: 1151
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:42 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Ricky-Bobby » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:53 pm

scottidsntknow wrote:
Lebrarian_Booker wrote:
XO_MissCourtney wrote:
If all the good ones are taken, then you must be taken too! :wink:

And +1 to the usage of a Tosh gif


Ah, sadly no. Living the bachelor lifestyle, working 9-5. But maybe that'll change in law school (you know, with all the extra time I'll have to go out and date and whatnot, lol. not)

My plan is to meet med school students hth.

Oh, cool. Twice the student loan debt and half the job prospects!

J/k, but the med school is on a completely different campus. I don't know how often you'll get to interact with those guys.

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby chuckbass » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:54 pm

Ricky-Bobby wrote:
scottidsntknow wrote:
Lebrarian_Booker wrote:
XO_MissCourtney wrote:
If all the good ones are taken, then you must be taken too! :wink:

And +1 to the usage of a Tosh gif


Ah, sadly no. Living the bachelor lifestyle, working 9-5. But maybe that'll change in law school (you know, with all the extra time I'll have to go out and date and whatnot, lol. not)

My plan is to meet med school students hth.

Oh, cool. Twice the student loan debt and half the job prospects!

J/k, but the med school is on a completely different campus. I don't know how often you'll get to interact with those guys.

I'll be living in CWE silly :p

User avatar
Ricky-Bobby
Posts: 1151
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:42 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Ricky-Bobby » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:58 pm

scottidsntknow wrote:I'll be living in CWE silly :p

Forgive me, I didn't know you had this planned out already. :lol:

I can see it now:
"Where's scottidsntknow?"
"Oh, he's hanging out at Barnes again."
"That dude is on a mission."

User avatar
wittyhandle
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:23 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby wittyhandle » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:08 pm

Ricky-Bobby wrote:
scottidsntknow wrote:I'll be living in CWE silly :p

Forgive me, I didn't know you had this planned out already. :lol:

I can see it now:
"Where's scottidsntknow?"
"Oh, he's hanging out at Barnes again."
"That dude is on a mission."


This is my plan exactly. It's Wash U Med School. Pretty sure they will always have job prospects. :wink:

Scotty and I know what's up 8)

User avatar
njdevils2626
Posts: 384
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:53 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby njdevils2626 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:09 pm

Hey guys, checking in again!

Just had my interview with Katherine Scannell, I think it went really well so I'm hoping to hear some good news. I'll let you guys know when I find out. 2 weeks seems to be the standard waiting period, correct?

User avatar
CookieDough
Posts: 404
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:55 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby CookieDough » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:12 pm

njdevils2626 wrote:Hey guys, checking in again!

Just had my interview with Katherine Scannell, I think it went really well so I'm hoping to hear some good news. I'll let you guys know when I find out. 2 weeks seems to be the standard waiting period, correct?


These days, yes. 2 weeks. And KS is the best! If you think it went well, it probably did :)

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby chuckbass » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:20 pm

CookieDough wrote:
njdevils2626 wrote:Hey guys, checking in again!

Just had my interview with Katherine Scannell, I think it went really well so I'm hoping to hear some good news. I'll let you guys know when I find out. 2 weeks seems to be the standard waiting period, correct?


These days, yes. 2 weeks. And KS is the best! If you think it went well, it probably did :)

KS was my interviewer as well and she was fantastic, good luck!

User avatar
rion91
Posts: 962
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:58 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby rion91 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:26 pm

ponyboy7 wrote:Thanks on the congratulations. I will try to make it out and I think I most likely will be there.

Attax wrote:
scottidsntknow wrote:
ponyboy7 wrote:Got in yesterday! WUSTL is one of my top choices so I'm very happy about this.

2.9 167 urm
Complete 2/10
Interview 2/28
Acceptance 3/13

Congrats! Obviously 167 URM is going to have options all over the place, but seriously go to ASW, it was an amazing time and it's an amazing school. Good luck with everything :)


Definitely this. But fair warning, ponyboy, as I know you also applied to Texas (and you're in state, correct?). I went to WUSTL just to visit with all intentions of going to Texas. Leaving WUSTL knowing that it is likely I won't be going back nearly put a tear in my eye.


Yes I'm a Texas resident. WUSTL has already done an amazing job of selling it to me and I haven't even visited the campus. They should create a special UT-WUSTL half a year at each program just for us.

+1

User avatar
cannibal ox
Posts: 2920
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:49 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby cannibal ox » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:30 pm

rion91 wrote:
ponyboy7 wrote:Yes I'm a Texas resident. WUSTL has already done an amazing job of selling it to me and I haven't even visited the campus. They should create a special UT-WUSTL half a year at each program just for us.

+1


This is relevant to my interests.

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Attax » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:33 pm

cannibal ox wrote:
rion91 wrote:
ponyboy7 wrote:Yes I'm a Texas resident. WUSTL has already done an amazing job of selling it to me and I haven't even visited the campus. They should create a special UT-WUSTL half a year at each program just for us.

+1


This is relevant to my interests.


We should start a petition.

User avatar
lemons
Posts: 320
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby lemons » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:39 pm

hey y'all, so is there a status checker for WUSTL? I applied via the WUSTL website and sent a report through LSAC already but have yet to receive anything except an email that says how to apply through LSAC. Is anyone else having this issue?

User avatar
wittyhandle
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:23 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby wittyhandle » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:41 pm

lemons wrote:hey y'all, so is there a status checker for WUSTL? I applied via the WUSTL website and sent a report through LSAC already but have yet to receive anything except an email that says how to apply through LSAC. Is anyone else having this issue?


http://law.wustl.edu/Admissions/

There is a status checker link on this page

User avatar
njdevils2626
Posts: 384
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:53 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby njdevils2626 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:42 pm

lemons wrote:hey y'all, so is there a status checker for WUSTL? I applied via the WUSTL website and sent a report through LSAC already but have yet to receive anything except an email that says how to apply through LSAC. Is anyone else having this issue?


The status checker should be found here: https://law.wustl.edu/admissions/

It's the third little button in the middle of the page. Just out of curiosity, when did you apply? It's possible that they haven't received your application and put it all together yet and so you may not have access to the checker until that time

User avatar
lemons
Posts: 320
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby lemons » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:07 pm

yep I never received a status checker login. fuq. I applied beginning of February but I didn't pay for my LSAC report until mid/late February so I think I should have received my status checker login by now. I guess I should email admissions :oops: thanks for the answers njdevils2626 and wittyhandle!

User avatar
rion91
Posts: 962
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:58 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby rion91 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:10 pm

Attax wrote:
cannibal ox wrote:
rion91 wrote:
ponyboy7 wrote:Yes I'm a Texas resident. WUSTL has already done an amazing job of selling it to me and I haven't even visited the campus. They should create a special UT-WUSTL half a year at each program just for us.

+1


This is relevant to my interests.


We should start a petition.

WUSTLUT?

User avatar
Lebrarian_Booker
Posts: 649
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:05 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Lebrarian_Booker » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:11 pm

rion91 wrote:WUSTLUT?




ahahahahaha, I read that as meaning something TOTALLY different....

User avatar
wittyhandle
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:23 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby wittyhandle » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:13 pm

Lebrarian_Booker wrote:
rion91 wrote:WUSTLUT?




ahahahahaha, I read that as meaning something TOTALLY different....


+1

User avatar
njdevils2626
Posts: 384
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:53 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby njdevils2626 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:14 pm

wittyhandle wrote:
Lebrarian_Booker wrote:
rion91 wrote:WUSTLUT?




ahahahahaha, I read that as meaning something TOTALLY different....


+1


Hahahaha +2

User avatar
Ricky-Bobby
Posts: 1151
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:42 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Ricky-Bobby » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:15 pm

Lebrarian is such a WUSTLUT.

User avatar
Lebrarian_Booker
Posts: 649
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:05 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Lebrarian_Booker » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:19 pm

Ricky-Bobby wrote:Lebrarian is such a WUSTLUT.


Image

User avatar
Ricky-Bobby
Posts: 1151
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:42 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Ricky-Bobby » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:21 pm

That's the creepiest thing I've seen today for sure.

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Attax » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:22 pm

Ricky-Bobby wrote:That's the creepiest thing I've seen today for sure.


Then here it is again! :mrgreen:

Lebrarian_Booker wrote:
Ricky-Bobby wrote:Lebrarian is such a WUSTLUT.


Image

User avatar
Lebrarian_Booker
Posts: 649
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:05 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Lebrarian_Booker » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:22 pm

Ricky-Bobby wrote:That's the creepiest thing I've seen today for sure.



Image

User avatar
rion91
Posts: 962
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:58 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby rion91 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:32 pm

Lebrarian_Booker wrote:
Ricky-Bobby wrote:That's the creepiest thing I've seen today for sure.



Image

http://media2.giphy.com/media/EQ5hZ4AP9D93G/giphy.gif




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baby Gaga, BrainsyK, ellielaw, nimbus cloud, potterotter and 11 guests