WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

How old are you?

21-
11
12%
22-23
27
29%
24-26
38
40%
27-30
14
15%
30+
4
4%
 
Total votes: 94

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby chuckbass » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:32 am

Ricky-Bobby wrote:
scottidsntknow wrote:
chingwoo wrote:Visited today. Might convince me to make bad economic decisions. Campus is insane. I'll post an album in the fb group Sunday.

Where are the bloody pictures?

Here, look at these to hold you over.

I have seen those already duh.

User avatar
Ricky-Bobby
Posts: 1151
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:42 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Ricky-Bobby » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:40 am

scottidsntknow wrote:
Ricky-Bobby wrote:
scottidsntknow wrote:
chingwoo wrote:Visited today. Might convince me to make bad economic decisions. Campus is insane. I'll post an album in the fb group Sunday.

Where are the bloody pictures?

Here, look at these to hold you over.

I have seen those already duh.

Just trying to help, and this is the thanks I get.

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Attax » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:56 am

I wish WUSTL wasn't so beautiful.

User avatar
Ricky-Bobby
Posts: 1151
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:42 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Ricky-Bobby » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:59 am

Attax wrote:I wish WUSTL wasn't so beautiful.

You mean relative to that trash heap in Austin?

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Attax » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:01 pm

Ricky-Bobby wrote:
Attax wrote:I wish WUSTL wasn't so beautiful.

You mean relative to that trash heap in Austin?


UT Austin is very... utilitarian.

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby chuckbass » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:03 pm

Ricky-Bobby wrote:
Attax wrote:I wish WUSTL wasn't so beautiful.

You mean relative to that trash heap in Austin?

[insert oohh burn gif again]

User avatar
rion91
Posts: 962
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:58 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby rion91 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:09 pm

Ricky-Bobby wrote:
Attax wrote:I wish WUSTL wasn't so beautiful.

You mean relative to that trash heap in Austin?

But dat tower doe.

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Attax » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:10 pm

rion91 wrote:
Ricky-Bobby wrote:
Attax wrote:I wish WUSTL wasn't so beautiful.

You mean relative to that trash heap in Austin?

But dat tower doe.


have you been to campus? The tower is nice and all, but meh. Maybe I've just gotten too used to this place.

User avatar
Ricky-Bobby
Posts: 1151
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:42 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Ricky-Bobby » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:12 pm

Attax wrote:
rion91 wrote:
Ricky-Bobby wrote:
Attax wrote:I wish WUSTL wasn't so beautiful.

You mean relative to that trash heap in Austin?

But dat tower doe.


have you been to campus? The tower is nice and all, but meh. Maybe I've just gotten too used to this place.

[Humblebrag referencing my job at UT] ;)

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Attax » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:14 pm

Ricky-Bobby wrote:[Humblebrag referencing my job at UT] ;)


LOL, I'm also a current student, my job just helps pay the bills :P

User avatar
angels2fly
Posts: 428
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby angels2fly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:22 pm

Attax wrote:
Ricky-Bobby wrote:[Humblebrag referencing my job at UT] ;)


LOL, I'm also a current student, my job just helps pay the bills :P


Austin is beautiful and anyone who disagrees is lying

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Attax » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:25 pm

angels2fly wrote:
Attax wrote:
Ricky-Bobby wrote:[Humblebrag referencing my job at UT] ;)


LOL, I'm also a current student, my job just helps pay the bills :P


Austin is beautiful and anyone who disagrees is lying


Austin is a gorgeous city! The UT campus, however, is quite lackluster.

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
rion91
Posts: 962
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:58 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby rion91 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:26 pm

Attax wrote:
rion91 wrote:
Ricky-Bobby wrote:
Attax wrote:I wish WUSTL wasn't so beautiful.

You mean relative to that trash heap in Austin?

But dat tower doe.


have you been to campus? The tower is nice and all, but meh. Maybe I've just gotten too used to this place.

I'm a UT undergrad

User avatar
bound
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby bound » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:28 pm

I can agree. I visited UT like two weeks ago and was very....underwhelmed when I got to the law school. This could be because I visited SMU the day before which is basically impeccable.

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Attax » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:30 pm

rion91 wrote:
attax wrote:have you been to campus? The tower is nice and all, but meh. Maybe I've just gotten too used to this place.

I'm a UT undergrad


Also an undergrad. Maybe it is because I'm a science major who is stuck over in WEL, PAI, and RLM all day rather than around the six-pack and west mall.

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Attax » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:32 pm

Austinbound wrote:I can agree. I visited UT like two weeks ago and was very....underwhelmed when I got to the law school. This could be because I visited SMU the day before which is basically impeccable.


I want to pick up SMU and move it to Austin and just trade buildings.

Although the LS is still, in my opinion, one of the nicest buildings on campus

User avatar
bound
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby bound » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:35 pm

Attax wrote:
Austinbound wrote:I can agree. I visited UT like two weeks ago and was very....underwhelmed when I got to the law school. This could be because I visited SMU the day before which is basically impeccable.


I want to pick up SMU and move it to Austin and just trade buildings.

Although the LS is still, in my opinion, one of the nicest buildings on campus



Have you seen the mock court room?! I have seen real court rooms that don't even look that nice.

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Attax » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:35 pm

Austinbound wrote:
Attax wrote:
Austinbound wrote:I can agree. I visited UT like two weeks ago and was very....underwhelmed when I got to the law school. This could be because I visited SMU the day before which is basically impeccable.


I want to pick up SMU and move it to Austin and just trade buildings.

Although the LS is still, in my opinion, one of the nicest buildings on campus



Have you seen the mock court room?! I have seen real court rooms that don't even look that nice.


I haven't. I should've
a) applied
b) toured.

I've only seen certain areas with friends I have there.

User avatar
angels2fly
Posts: 428
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby angels2fly » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:37 pm

just google imaged SMU.... floored

User avatar
rion91
Posts: 962
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:58 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby rion91 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:40 pm

Attax wrote:
rion91 wrote:
attax wrote:have you been to campus? The tower is nice and all, but meh. Maybe I've just gotten too used to this place.

I'm a UT undergrad


Also an undergrad. Maybe it is because I'm a science major who is stuck over in WEL, PAI, and RLM all day rather than around the six-pack and west mall.

I was a gov't major so that would make sense. Basically half of my classes were in the six pack.

User avatar
Ricky-Bobby
Posts: 1151
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:42 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Ricky-Bobby » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:41 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, can we stop discussing TTTexas schools in my 180 Wash U thread? Just because your other threads reflect the general malaise of TTT attendance does not mean you should sully this one.

:D

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Attax » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:43 pm

rion91 wrote:
Attax wrote:
rion91 wrote:
attax wrote:have you been to campus? The tower is nice and all, but meh. Maybe I've just gotten too used to this place.

I'm a UT undergrad


Also an undergrad. Maybe it is because I'm a science major who is stuck over in WEL, PAI, and RLM all day rather than around the six-pack and west mall.

I was a gov't major so that would make sense. Basically half of my classes were in the six pack.


Yeah, that's the nice area of campus. I'm over there to the far left where it isn't as nice.

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Attax » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:44 pm

Ricky-Bobby wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, can we stop discussing TTTexas schools in my 180 Wash U thread? Just because your other threads reflect the general malaise of TTT attendance does not mean you should sully this one.

:D


I don't think anyone mentioned TTTexas A&M law in this thread :P

User avatar
ellewoods179
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:01 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby ellewoods179 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:48 pm

Ricky-Bobby wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, can we stop discussing TTTexas schools in my 180 Wash U thread? Just because your other threads reflect the general malaise of TTT attendance does not mean you should sully this one.

:D


hahaha :P my advisor went to A&M Law

User avatar
Ricky-Bobby
Posts: 1151
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:42 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Ricky-Bobby » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:51 pm

ellewoods179 wrote:
Ricky-Bobby wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, can we stop discussing TTTexas schools in my 180 Wash U thread? Just because your other threads reflect the general malaise of TTT attendance does not mean you should sully this one.

:D


hahaha :P my advisor went to A&M Law

Did s/he advise you to make better decisions with your life than s/he did? :lol:




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aaron1621, Christinabruin, Google Adsense [Bot], jjcorvino, Keilz and 9 guests