WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

How old are you?

21-
12%
22-23
29%
24-26
40%
27-30
15%
30+
4%

Total votes: 94

LyricsToLitigation

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby LyricsToLitigation » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:25 pm

Ricky-Bobby wrote:
Yanky91 wrote:Had my interview with Krystal Orr. She was awesome. Really like the school. Hope I get a scholarship to go here.

You should creep her LinkedIn and post a picture. :lol:

I spoke to Ms. Orr as well once. Can confirm she is awesome.

me too - she did my interview (WUStL sales pitch)

fanpohher

Postby fanpohher » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:15 pm

Hah, officially checking in. Pretty much settled for WUSTL. Hope to meet all you guys in St.Louis!

Ricky-Bobby

Postby Ricky-Bobby » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:17 pm

fanpohher wrote:Hah, officially checking in. Pretty much settled for WUSTL. Hope to meet all you guys in St.Louis!

"Settled"?

Lebrarian_Booker

Postby Lebrarian_Booker » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:26 pm

Some of you may have woken up this morning, looked around, and wondered "now where oh where did LeBrarian_Booker go?"

Well let me tell you! I woke up to find I was sent on an all expenses paid trip to Banistan by the mods. Being slightly spooked by my new surroundings, I sneakily slipped past the border, only to find out that I arrived in Bansylvania. Still undeterred, I pressed on longing to arrive back in TLSland.

I took the midnight train going anywhere straight out of Bansylvania.

"Final stop everyone off!" announced the conductor. I gazed through the window at the sign: Welcome to Ban-galore.

Oh no. Heart racing. How do I escape? Took a cab to the airport. "first flight to TLSland please" I told the kind woman behind the counter.

"First flight to TLSland....let me see...well, there isn't one until later tonight. I can put you on a flight now that will connect through Banrovia and have you in TLSland by around 8:30 this evening?"

"I'll take it".

Good to see all of you again! :lol:

fanpohher

Postby fanpohher » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:28 pm

Ricky-Bobby wrote:
fanpohher wrote:Hah, officially checking in. Pretty much settled for WUSTL. Hope to meet all you guys in St.Louis!

"Settled"?

Yeah. Had a difficult choice between WUSTL, UMN and GW. Both the later two schools gave me much more scholarship than WUSTL, but still I decided I love WUSTL much more than those two.

bound

Postby bound » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:37 pm

Lebrarian_Booker wrote:Some of you may have woken up this morning, looked around, and wondered "now where oh where did LeBrarian_Booker go?"

Well let me tell you! I woke up to find I was sent on an all expenses paid trip to Banistan by the mods. Being slightly spooked by my new surroundings, I sneakily slipped past the border, only to find out that I arrived in Bansylvania. Still undeterred, I pressed on longing to arrive back in TLSland.

"Final stop everyone off!" announced the conductor. I gazed through the window at the sign: Welcome to Ban-galore.

Oh no. Heart racing. How do I escape? Took a cab to the airport. "first flight to TLSland please" I told the kind woman behind the counter.

"First flight to TLSland....let me see...well, there isn't one until later tonight. I can put you on a flight now that will connect through Banrovia and have you in TLSland by around 8:30 this evening?"

"I'll take it".

Dude can we be friends IRL?

Attax

Postby Attax » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:38 pm

Lebrarian_Booker wrote:Some of you may have woken up this morning, looked around, and wondered "now where oh where did LeBrarian_Booker go?"

"I'll take it".

Welcome back! And love this! I gotta say, worth it. #noregrets

Lebrarian_Booker

Postby Lebrarian_Booker » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:43 pm

Austinbound wrote:

"I'll take it".

Yeah, totally! (that is a real pic of you, right?)

Jk

Edit: Jk is to the pic question, not to the can we be friends question ;)

Attax

Postby Attax » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:52 pm

Lebrarian_Booker wrote:
Austinbound wrote:

"I'll take it".

Jk

Do you has facebook? We can all be friends there!

Oh, and for socializing purposes for LS of course (see, keeping it on topic!)

LyricsToLitigation

Postby LyricsToLitigation » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:53 pm

Lebrarian_Booker wrote:
Austinbound wrote:

"I'll take it".

Jk

lol why did they even ban u anyway? i dont get it lol.

Fiero85

Postby Fiero85 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:58 pm

fanpohher wrote:
Ricky-Bobby wrote:

"Settled"?

Yeah. Had a difficult choice between WUSTL, UMN and GW. Both the later two schools gave me much more scholarship than WUSTL, but still I decided I love WUSTL much more than those two.

My kinda guy! (or gal)

Welcome!

P.s. this cycle ain't even close to over. Wait a few weeks, gather your peer offers for negotiation, and ask for more $$$ from your favorite, WUSTL. Good luck!

fanpohher

Postby fanpohher » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Fiero85 wrote:
fanpohher wrote:
Ricky-Bobby wrote:

"Settled"?

My kinda guy! (or gal)

Welcome!

P.s. this cycle ain't even close to over. Wait a few weeks, gather your peer offers for negotiation, and ask for more $$$ from your favorite, WUSTL. Good luck!

That's what I am going to do! Thanks!

Fiero85

Postby Fiero85 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:05 pm

LyricsToLitigation wrote:
Lebrarian_Booker wrote:
Austinbound wrote:

"I'll take it".

Jk

lol why did they even ban u anyway? i dont get it lol.

Trolling within the on topics (in this case, making an alternate profile just for yucks) is banable.

We made it through though :) and LB's "journey back to TLS" narrative provided additional humor itself. Things are back on track.

Attax

Postby Attax » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:08 pm

If anyone wants to join a FB group for admitted students that are here on TLS, rather than dealing with sifting through the randos on the normal admitted page, PM me your FB details for an add.

Ricky-Bobby

Postby Ricky-Bobby » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:16 pm

Attax wrote:If anyone wants to join a FB group for admitted students that are here on TLS, rather than dealing with sifting through the randos on the normal admitted page, PM me your FB details for an add.

Send me an invite, Attax. You know who I am.

LyricsToLitigation

Postby LyricsToLitigation » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:19 pm

Fiero85 wrote:
Trolling within the on topics (in this case, making an alternate profile just for yucks) is banable.

We made it through though :) and LB's "journey back to TLS" narrative provided additional humor itself. Things are back on track.

ahhh haaaaa thank you sir.

Attax

Postby Attax » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:21 pm

Ricky-Bobby wrote:
Attax wrote:If anyone wants to join a FB group for admitted students that are here on TLS, rather than dealing with sifting through the randos on the normal admitted page, PM me your FB details for an add.

Send me an invite, Attax. You know who I am.

Message sent on fb regarding difficulties for some reason haha

ManoftheHour

Postby ManoftheHour » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:52 pm

Yeah. Fuck those randos.

LyricsToLitigation

Postby LyricsToLitigation » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:53 pm

ManoftheHour wrote:

Yeah. Fuck those randos.

whaaat - dont u wanna get a bunch of ads for bands u dont care about or male enhancement all over the fb page?

aesth24

Postby aesth24 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:54 pm

Has anyone clicked the "I accept the offer" on the admitted students portal? I clicked it to see and now it asks for my deposit, though I am waiting for other schools. Any idea what effect, if any, this will have? I'm quite certain I will matriculate to WUSTL, pending a couple other schools.

Attax

Postby Attax » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:54 pm

ManoftheHour wrote:

Yeah. Fuck those randos.

whaaat - dont u wanna get a bunch of ads for bands u dont care about or male enhancement all over the fb page?

Of course!

But yeah, I got so many likes on my contumelious post I didn't know who was a TLS'er and who was a gunner trying to look smart.

checkin2014

Postby checkin2014 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:59 pm

Having my interview in 2 days. Feeling nervous. :shock: :shock: :shock:

fanpohher

Postby fanpohher » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:09 am

aesth24 wrote:Has anyone clicked the "I accept the offer" on the admitted students portal? I clicked it to see and now it asks for my deposit, though I am waiting for other schools. Any idea what effect, if any, this will have? I'm quite certain I will matriculate to WUSTL, pending a couple other schools.

Oh, dude, you are really curious about things, aren't you? :lol: :lol:
Email the school and explain, they will understand, I suppose.

Ricky-Bobby

Postby Ricky-Bobby » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:13 am

checkin2014 wrote:Having my interview in 2 days. Feeling nervous. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Good luck! Just chill. The interviewers are all super nice. I haven't heard of anyone having a bad interview. You'll do fine.

Ricky-Bobby

Postby Ricky-Bobby » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:13 am

Attax wrote:
ManoftheHour wrote:

Yeah. Fuck those randos.

Of course!

But yeah, I got so many likes on my contumelious post I didn't know who was a TLS'er and who was a gunner trying to look smart.

Can't I be both?

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”