WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

How old are you?

21-
12%
22-23
29%
24-26
40%
27-30
15%
30+
4%

Total votes: 94

Fiero85

Re: WUSTL c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 Cycle)

Postby Fiero85 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:26 pm

Ricky-Bobby wrote:
NoDayButToday wrote:RSVPed for first ASW!

Well if I didn't know who you were before... I know now.

Wait. That sounds creepy. You see, I was on Faceb...

You know what? I'm going to stay creepy.

Contumelious.

^how quickly they forget...

Lebrarian_Booker

Postby Lebrarian_Booker » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:27 pm

Attax wrote:
Lebrarian_Booker wrote:Attax, you can't see the pic here? http://www.linkedin.com/pub/anna-donovan/4/a73/126

Nope. Profile was easy to find, I initially thought it may have been th other Anna Donovan I found, but she is in France apparently.
ManoftheHour wrote:
Lebrarian_Booker wrote:Attax, you can't see the pic here? http://www.linkedin.com/pub/anna-donovan/4/a73/126

Nope.

Well here you go guys

ManoftheHour

Postby ManoftheHour » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:31 pm

I was on the fence between ND or WUSTL, but the answer is pretty clear now.

bound

Postby bound » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:31 pm

Hahaha omg ya'll are so creepy

but i like it

Otunga

Postby Otunga » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:33 pm

Lebrarian_Booker wrote:
Attax wrote:

Nope. Profile was easy to find, I initially thought it may have been th other Anna Donovan I found, but she is in France apparently.
ManoftheHour wrote:

Nope.

Well here you go guys

:o

Got an interview request today and sent six days ago.
Last edited by Otunga on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Attax

Postby Attax » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:33 pm

Austinbound wrote:Hahaha omg ya'll are so creepy

but i like it

I'm sorry, what was that?!

Ricky-Bobby

Postby Ricky-Bobby » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:34 pm

Fiero85 wrote:
Ricky-Bobby wrote:

Contumelious.

Well sure, if you drag up posts from ages ago it looks like I'm creepy. But I've changed, Fiero, I've changed!

Unrelated, but what is with this shirt you were wearing in your first grade school picture? Talk about a lack of style, amirite?

Ricky-Bobby

Postby Ricky-Bobby » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:36 pm

Lebrarian_Booker wrote:
Attax wrote:

ManoftheHour wrote:

Nope.

Well here you go guys

Imagine being Anna Donovan and finding this thread.

Actually, every time we type her name the chances grow exponentially. C'mon guys, let's get this TLS thread to the top of Google's Anna Donovan results!

Lebrarian_Booker

Postby Lebrarian_Booker » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Ricky-Bobby wrote:
Lebrarian_Booker wrote:
Attax wrote:

ManoftheHour wrote:

Nope.

Well here you go guys

Actually, every time we type her name the chances grow exponentially. C'mon guys, let's get this TLS thread to the top of Google's Anna Donovan results!

If she's reading this I hope she also interviewed more than one person...

Edit: her face now appears 4 times on this one page alone, yes, she'd be freaked out if she just glanced over it
Last edited by Lebrarian_Booker on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ManoftheHour

Postby ManoftheHour » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:37 pm

I'm actually pretty sure she called me too. I think we had a magical connection.

Fiero85

Postby Fiero85 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:38 pm

Ricky-Bobby wrote:
Fiero85 wrote:
Ricky-Bobby wrote:

Contumelious.

Well sure, if you drag up posts from ages ago it looks like I'm creepy. But I've changed, Fiero, I've changed!

Unrelated, but what is with this shirt you were wearing in your first grade school picture? Talk about a lack of style, amirite?

:lol:

Hmmm as far as I know there are zero pre-middle school pics of me online. So I believe you are mistaken my good man. PM me to confirm.

bound

Postby bound » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:42 pm

Ricky-Bobby wrote:

Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan

Lebrarian_Booker

Postby Lebrarian_Booker » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:43 pm

Austinbound wrote:
Ricky-Bobby wrote:

Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan

If you google "Anna Donovan WUSTL" this page is now the 7th result.

Ricky-Bobby

Postby Ricky-Bobby » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:44 pm

Austinbound wrote:
Ricky-Bobby wrote:

Anna Donovan? Anna Donovan.

We're on the first page!

https://www.google.com/search?q=anna+donovan+wustl

ETA: scooped

bound

Postby bound » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:46 pm

She was my interviewer, and in all seriousness, she was pretty awesome. She was very very personable and gave me a ton of information about the school/St. Louis. Definitely gave me a great impression of WUSTL.

LyricsToLitigation

Postby LyricsToLitigation » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:46 pm

Ricky-Bobby wrote:
Austinbound wrote:
Ricky-Bobby wrote:

Anna Donovan? Anna Donovan.

We're on the first page!

https://www.google.com/search?q=anna+donovan+wustl

ETA: scooped

lol lets hope they don't know your userhandles well enough to put an avatar to a name ya creepers lol

bound

Postby bound » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:53 pm

LyricsToLitigation wrote:
lol lets hope they don't know your userhandles well enough to put an avatar to a name ya creepers lol

In our defense, nothing bad was said about her at all! Haha everyone seemed to really like her!

Otunga

Postby Otunga » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:54 pm

What's the interview like in general? Should we be ready to discuss our aspirations and Why WUSTL in detail? I've read it's the interviewer talking a lot and saying Why WUSTL.

LyricsToLitigation

Postby LyricsToLitigation » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:55 pm

Austinbound wrote:

In our defense, nothing bad was said about her at all! Haha everyone seemed to really like her!

this very true!

chuckbass

Postby chuckbass » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:56 pm

Austinbound wrote:

My TLS username certainly isn't my email which certainly isn't my Skype name...

bound

Postby bound » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:56 pm

Otunga wrote:What's the interview like in general? Should we be ready to discuss our aspirations and Why WUSTL in detail? I've read it's the interviewer talking a lot and saying Why WUSTL.

I didn't even get asked a Why WUSTL question. Be prepared with a Why Law, Why Did You Pick Your UG, Have You Been To STL. And then have a couple of questions on hand that you can ask the interviewer.

JustHawkin

Postby JustHawkin » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:56 pm

This is why we can't have nice things.

John Everyman

Postby John Everyman » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:57 pm

scotth724 wrote:
Austinbound wrote:

My TLS username certainly isn't my email which certainly isn't my Skype name...

Can I go out on a limb and guess your name is Scott and your last name begins with an H?

Because...that might be a giveaway...

Attax

Postby Attax » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:00 pm

Austinbound wrote:
Ricky-Bobby wrote:

Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan[Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan Anna Donovan[

That search engine optimization.

But my LSN which is linked here is pretty incriminating of who I am, really.

Anna_Donovan_WUSTL

Postby Anna_Donovan_WUSTL » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:01 pm

Well hello prospective WUSTLers!

In case you were wondering, yes, we do read the TLS forums every so often ;)

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”