Michigan Applicants C/O 2017 (Applicants 2013-2014)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
ProbsNStats
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:24 pm

Re: Michigan C/O 2017 (Applicants 2013-2014)

Postby ProbsNStats » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:33 pm

scotth724 wrote:
JMKeynes wrote:
jk148706 wrote:
samoby wrote:When you guys got the status checker, did it already say complete?




No. I was incomplete-in process for a day or so.


Interesting. I was Incomplete--In Process for 9 days despite having submitted all requirements.

I submitted on 11/1 and when I got the status checker on 11/12 it already said complete.


I submitted on 11/4 and got my checker on 11/12 and I was complete too. I went complete on 11/9 tho. I'm an alum so I already had my ID number 8)

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Michigan C/O 2017 (Applicants 2013-2014)

Postby chuckbass » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:46 pm

ProbsNStats wrote:I submitted on 11/4 and got my checker on 11/12 and I was complete too. I went complete on 11/9 tho. I'm an alum so I already had my ID number 8)

For everyone else I would qualify this by saying that we're both ED. While Michigan is moving quickly in general, I'd assume we're being moved through the process quicker.

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Michigan C/O 2017 (Applicants 2013-2014)

Postby chuckbass » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:48 pm

Also, LSN is completely green at this point which is a nice thing to see (there is one yellow but that person isn't actually from this cycle).

User avatar
djfududeman
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:49 am

Re: Michigan C/O 2017 (Applicants 2013-2014)

Postby djfududeman » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:19 am

Looked at the status checker on a whim--I'm in! :)

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Michigan C/O 2017 (Applicants 2013-2014)

Postby chuckbass » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:22 am

djfududeman wrote:Looked at the status checker on a whim--I'm in! :)

Congrats! You literally terrified me though and I went to check mine, and I'm still complete from yesterday. Looking at your cycle it looks like you can expect biggggggg money at Michigan 8)

User avatar
djfududeman
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:49 am

Re: Michigan C/O 2017 (Applicants 2013-2014)

Postby djfududeman » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:52 am

scotth724 wrote:
djfududeman wrote:Looked at the status checker on a whim--I'm in! :)

Congrats! You literally terrified me though and I went to check mine, and I'm still complete from yesterday. Looking at your cycle it looks like you can expect biggggggg money at Michigan 8)


Haha I wouldn't object to that! Hope you get the good news soon!

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Michigan C/O 2017 (Applicants 2013-2014)

Postby chuckbass » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:53 am

djfududeman wrote:Haha I wouldn't object to that! Hope you get the good news soon!

Haha no one would :P and honestly you should definitely visit or go to the ASDs or whatever, Michigan definitely has a different feel. And thanks, as long as it's good news they can drag it out to the ED deadline and I'll survive :wink:

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Michigan C/O 2017 (Applicants 2013-2014)

Postby chuckbass » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:11 am

As a result of an all-nighter I see that the status checker updates around 6am, for those that are curious. Still complete.

User avatar
thechancellor
Posts: 584
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:01 pm

Re: Michigan C/O 2017 (Applicants 2013-2014)

Postby thechancellor » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:35 am

scotth724 wrote:As a result of an all-nighter I see that the status checker updates around 6am, for those that are curious. Still complete.


I think this whole thread is going to be celebrating when you get in, Scotty.

User avatar
barrelofmonkeys
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Re: Michigan C/O 2017 (Applicants 2013-2014)

Postby barrelofmonkeys » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:12 am

alex.cm wrote:
scotth724 wrote:As a result of an all-nighter I see that the status checker updates around 6am, for those that are curious. Still complete.


I think this whole thread is going to be celebrating when you get in, Scotty.


I know I am.

User avatar
livefromannarbor
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:28 pm

Re: Michigan C/O 2017 (Applicants 2013-2014)

Postby livefromannarbor » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:21 am

alex.cm wrote:
scotth724 wrote:As a result of an all-nighter I see that the status checker updates around 6am, for those that are curious. Still complete.


I think this whole thread is going to be celebrating when you get in, Scotty.


Every time I see the thread is updated, I'm hoping people are congratulating him. One of these days, it better happen! Rooting for you!

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Michigan C/O 2017 (Applicants 2013-2014)

Postby chuckbass » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:36 am

livefromannarbor wrote:
alex.cm wrote:
scotth724 wrote:As a result of an all-nighter I see that the status checker updates around 6am, for those that are curious. Still complete.


I think this whole thread is going to be celebrating when you get in, Scotty.


Every time I see the thread is updated, I'm hoping people are congratulating him. One of these days, it better happen! Rooting for you!

AWW <3 Maybe either Michigan reads this thread and they'll be like damn, ok we'll let him in, or all of you lovely accepted folks can petition them to let me in :wink:

User avatar
jk148706
Posts: 2499
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 11:14 am

Re: Michigan C/O 2017 (Applicants 2013-2014)

Postby jk148706 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:38 am

Also still complete

User avatar
jk148706
Posts: 2499
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 11:14 am

Re: Michigan C/O 2017 (Applicants 2013-2014)

Postby jk148706 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:41 am

Does Michigan admit people on weekends ??

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Michigan C/O 2017 (Applicants 2013-2014)

Postby chuckbass » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:43 am

jk148706 wrote:Does Michigan admit people on weekends ??

People ITT have reported getting in on weekends :shock:

User avatar
lastsamurai
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:17 am

Re: Michigan C/O 2017 (Applicants 2013-2014)

Postby lastsamurai » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:58 am

IN TODAY VIA STATUS CHECKER!!!!!!!!! Submitted around the middle of October, complete at the end of the month. PM for stats. SO EXCITED!

User avatar
jk148706
Posts: 2499
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 11:14 am

Re: Michigan C/O 2017 (Applicants 2013-2014)

Postby jk148706 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:00 am

lastsamurai wrote:IN TODAY VIA STATUS CHECKER!!!!!!!!! Submitted around the middle of October, complete at the end of the month. PM for stats. SO EXCITED!


Wooo awesome congrats! This also calms my nervs a bit, seeing as I didn't go complete until 11/14 or so

Rt887
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:42 pm

Re: Michigan C/O 2017 (Applicants 2013-2014)

Postby Rt887 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:09 am

IN!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted end of september, went complete around mid October. Did not write a Why Michigan essay, but I did write a diversity statement. PM for stats

User avatar
thechancellor
Posts: 584
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:01 pm

Re: Michigan C/O 2017 (Applicants 2013-2014)

Postby thechancellor » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:20 am

Rt887 wrote:IN!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted end of september, went complete around mid October. Did not write a Why Michigan essay, but I did write a diversity statement. PM for stats


lastsamurai wrote:IN TODAY VIA STATUS CHECKER!!!!!!!!! Submitted around the middle of October, complete at the end of the month. PM for stats. SO EXCITED!


Congrats guys!!!

Question for those of you who have gotten their packets already - how long after your admittance did it come? It's been about a week now but I'm going to be on campus on Wednesday, I'm seriously considering calling and asking whether or not they've mailed it already, and if not, whether I can just pick it up. Because I want it.

User avatar
ProbsNStats
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:24 pm

Re: Michigan C/O 2017 (Applicants 2013-2014)

Postby ProbsNStats » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:38 am

Michigan really seems to be making decisions about 3 weeks after completion for most people. This is great. Decisions are being dumped pretty much daily. I'm hoping to see an admit for me and the popular guy Scott by next Wednesday since we submitted ED at the beginning of the month.

Congrats to all the new admits! You make me sick lol :D

User avatar
neprep
Posts: 1066
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:16 pm

Re: Michigan C/O 2017 (Applicants 2013-2014)

Postby neprep » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:40 am

ProbsNStats wrote:Michigan really seems to be making decisions about 3 weeks after completion for most people. This is great. Decisions are being dumped pretty much daily. I'm hoping to see an admit for me and the popular guy Scott by next Wednesday since we submitted ED at the beginning of the month.

Congrats to all the new admits! You make me sick lol :D


:lol: :lol:

04102014
Posts: 1696
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:42 am

Re: Michigan C/O 2017 (Applicants 2013-2014)

Postby 04102014 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:42 am

neprep wrote:
ProbsNStats wrote:Michigan really seems to be making decisions about 3 weeks after completion for most people. This is great. Decisions are being dumped pretty much daily. I'm hoping to see an admit for me and the popular guy Scott by next Wednesday since we submitted ED at the beginning of the month.

Congrats to all the new admits! You make me sick lol :D


:lol: :lol:

User avatar
The-Specs
Posts: 1037
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:55 pm

Re: Michigan C/O 2017 (Applicants 2013-2014)

Postby The-Specs » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:16 pm

lastsamurai wrote:IN TODAY VIA STATUS CHECKER!!!!!!!!! Submitted around the middle of October, complete at the end of the month. PM for stats. SO EXCITED!


Congrats lastsamurai! That is phenomenal news!

User avatar
livefromannarbor
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:28 pm

Re: Michigan C/O 2017 (Applicants 2013-2014)

Postby livefromannarbor » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:25 pm

lastsamurai wrote:IN TODAY VIA STATUS CHECKER!!!!!!!!! Submitted around the middle of October, complete at the end of the month. PM for stats. SO EXCITED!


Congrats to all of the new admits! Exciting stuff! As always, I would be happy to talk to anyone about life in Ann Arbor (though I don't know a ton about life as a law student yet). Feel free to shoot me a PM!

Kimikho
Posts: 3971
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Re: Michigan C/O 2017 (Applicants 2013-2014)

Postby Kimikho » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:51 pm

ohpobrecito wrote:
neprep wrote:
ProbsNStats wrote:Michigan really seems to be making decisions about 3 weeks after completion for most people. This is great. Decisions are being dumped pretty much daily. I'm hoping to see an admit for me and the popular guy Scott by next Wednesday since we submitted ED at the beginning of the month.

Congrats to all the new admits! You make me sick lol :D


:lol: :lol:


Image




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Automotomayor, AZnative, BobBoblaw, charmonster, Houzy, nslaw123, pillowsoftcurls, potterotter, ReadyToStart, sonyco and 18 guests