UC Irvine c/o 2017 Applicants -- (2013-2014)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
bloomingtea
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:35 am

Re: UC Irvine c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby bloomingtea » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:34 pm

In via email. At one median, other stat is above median. Submitted late December. No scholarship info yet.

User avatar
Moltenmama
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:51 pm

Re: UC Irvine c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby Moltenmama » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:50 pm

bloomingtea wrote:In via email. At one median, other stat is above median. Submitted late December. No scholarship info yet.

Congrats!

cpslo12
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat May 19, 2012 6:10 pm

Re: UC Irvine c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby cpslo12 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:35 pm

Accepted via email! Complete 11/20. Big splitter, feel free to PM for numbers.

Ally Mcbeal
Posts: 108
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: UC Irvine c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby Ally Mcbeal » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:38 pm

IN via email!!! Below 25th LSAT 3.6 GPA

User avatar
bloomingtea
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:35 am

Re: UC Irvine c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby bloomingtea » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:02 pm

Moltenmama wrote:
bloomingtea wrote:In via email. At one median, other stat is above median. Submitted late December. No scholarship info yet.

Congrats!


Thanks :)! Are you waiting?

User avatar
Moltenmama
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:51 pm

Re: UC Irvine c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby Moltenmama » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:08 pm

bloomingtea wrote:
Moltenmama wrote:
bloomingtea wrote:In via email. At one median, other stat is above median. Submitted late December. No scholarship info yet.

Congrats!


Thanks :)! Are you waiting?

Yes. Impatiently. So much movement lately and still I wait. :(

User avatar
gitguy
Posts: 264
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:01 pm

Re: UC Irvine c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby gitguy » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:12 pm

What is everyone here assuming to be the median? 2013 matriculants were 75th: 166 and 25th: 162 with no median disclosed.

I actually have a hunch that the median last year was 164. Can anyone debunk that?

User avatar
BentleyLittle
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:25 pm

Re: UC Irvine c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby BentleyLittle » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:39 pm

gitguy wrote:What is everyone here assuming to be the median? 2013 matriculants were 75th: 166 and 25th: 162 with no median disclosed.

I actually have a hunch that the median last year was 164. Can anyone debunk that?


It was 164, I saw it on their aba report on their website. I think they'll probably try to raise it for US News purposes. I wonder how many full rides they see giving out this year.

User avatar
gitguy
Posts: 264
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:01 pm

Re: UC Irvine c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby gitguy » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:24 pm

BentleyLittle wrote:
gitguy wrote:What is everyone here assuming to be the median? 2013 matriculants were 75th: 166 and 25th: 162 with no median disclosed.

I actually have a hunch that the median last year was 164. Can anyone debunk that?


It was 164, I saw it on their aba report on their website. I think they'll probably try to raise it for US News purposes. I wonder how many full rides they see giving out this year.


Comforting. On a side note, this thread is really quiet this year compared to last.

User avatar
BentleyLittle
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:25 pm

Re: UC Irvine c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby BentleyLittle » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:31 pm

gitguy wrote:
BentleyLittle wrote:
gitguy wrote:What is everyone here assuming to be the median? 2013 matriculants were 75th: 166 and 25th: 162 with no median disclosed.

I actually have a hunch that the median last year was 164. Can anyone debunk that?


It was 164, I saw it on their aba report on their website. I think they'll probably try to raise it for US News purposes. I wonder how many full rides they see giving out this year.


Comforting. On a side note, this thread is really quiet this year compared to last.


Agreed. My first cycle was 11-12 and I remember TT schools that had over 20 pages at this point.

bcoco9292
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:30 pm

Re: UC Irvine c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby bcoco9292 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:54 pm

Ally Mcbeal wrote:IN via email!!! Below 25th LSAT 3.6 GPA


If you don't mind me asking, when did you apply?

User avatar
ManoftheHour
Posts: 3402
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Re: UC Irvine c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby ManoftheHour » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:48 am

In via email!

kobe1020
Posts: 419
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:43 am

Re: UC Irvine c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby kobe1020 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:20 am

ManoftheHour wrote:In via email!


Congrats! What took you so long :D

User avatar
ManoftheHour
Posts: 3402
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Re: UC Irvine c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby ManoftheHour » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:27 am

kobe1020 wrote:
ManoftheHour wrote:In via email!


Congrats! What took you so long :D


Applied late. Literally my last app.

kobe1020
Posts: 419
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:43 am

Re: UC Irvine c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby kobe1020 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:29 am

ManoftheHour wrote:
kobe1020 wrote:
ManoftheHour wrote:In via email!


Congrats! What took you so long :D


Applied late. Literally my last app.


I submitted my last app this Monday

Aequitas_
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: UC Irvine c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby Aequitas_ » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:46 am

Checking in. From what I understand there is no status checker, correct?

User avatar
ohhdear
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:43 pm

Re: UC Irvine c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby ohhdear » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:29 am

Aequitas_ wrote:Checking in. From what I understand there is no status checker, correct?


Correct.

User avatar
logicspeaks
Posts: 204
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:38 pm

Re: UC Irvine c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby logicspeaks » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:29 pm

Checking in! UCI will be my top choice with enough $. Good luck to everyone just checking in as well.

User avatar
gitguy
Posts: 264
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:01 pm

Re: UC Irvine c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby gitguy » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:36 pm

ManoftheHour wrote:In via email!


Hold the phones. I thought you were mulling over whether UCH or UCI were more TTT/TTTT.

Ready to give in, attend UCI, and "represent the same rich/middle class/government/corporate people as everyone else" and "add another graduate to an already saturated market."?

Must have been a good scholly package to eat those comments.

User avatar
ManoftheHour
Posts: 3402
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Re: UC Irvine c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby ManoftheHour » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:32 am

gitguy wrote:
ManoftheHour wrote:In via email!


Hold the phones. I thought you were mulling over whether UCH or UCI were more TTT/TTTT.

Ready to give in, attend UCI, and "represent the same rich/middle class/government/corporate people as everyone else" and "add another graduate to an already saturated market."?

Must have been a good scholly package to eat those comments.


I think you're confusing me with Dr. Dre, lol.

UCH is pretty TTTT though. I think UCI/UCD >>>>> UCH

I'd be a fool not to consider all options. :D

Nah man, PI or bust.

User avatar
Brettanomyces
Posts: 410
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:08 am

Re: UC Irvine c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby Brettanomyces » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:50 am

ManoftheHour wrote:
gitguy wrote:
ManoftheHour wrote:In via email!


Hold the phones. I thought you were mulling over whether UCH or UCI were more TTT/TTTT.

Ready to give in, attend UCI, and "represent the same rich/middle class/government/corporate people as everyone else" and "add another graduate to an already saturated market."?

Must have been a good scholly package to eat those comments.


I think you're confusing me with Dr. Dre, lol.

UCH is pretty TTTT though. I think UCI/UCD >>>>> UCH

I'd be a fool not to consider all options. :D

Nah man, PI or bust.


We all look alike.

User avatar
ManoftheHour
Posts: 3402
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Re: UC Irvine c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby ManoftheHour » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:59 am

Brettanomyces wrote:
ManoftheHour wrote:
gitguy wrote:
ManoftheHour wrote:In via email!


Hold the phones. I thought you were mulling over whether UCH or UCI were more TTT/TTTT.

Ready to give in, attend UCI, and "represent the same rich/middle class/government/corporate people as everyone else" and "add another graduate to an already saturated market."?

Must have been a good scholly package to eat those comments.


I think you're confusing me with Dr. Dre, lol.

UCH is pretty TTTT though. I think UCI/UCD >>>>> UCH

I'd be a fool not to consider all options. :D

Nah man, PI or bust.


We all look alike.


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gitguy, I think this is your man:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=109743

gitguy wrote:Ready to give in, attend UCI, and "represent the same rich/middle class/government/corporate people as everyone else" and "add another graduate to an already saturated market."?


Wtf. I don't remember saying any of that. Our tars do not even look the same...

bcoco9292
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:30 pm

Re: UC Irvine c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby bcoco9292 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:06 pm

Would sending a LOCI be a bad idea if I have not heard back yet...went complete beginning of November.

User avatar
kirbyb
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:09 pm

Re: UC Irvine c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby kirbyb » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:49 pm

bcoco9292 wrote:Would sending a LOCI be a bad idea if I have not heard back yet...went complete beginning of November.


I say it's a bad idea. LOCI is for WLs. You haven't been accepted yet but you also haven't been dinged. You're still alive!

User avatar
BentleyLittle
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:25 pm

Re: UC Irvine c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby BentleyLittle » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:57 pm

I'll trade someone 9k at WUSTL for some more Irvine $$




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”